NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Plagueis
Admiral

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#411 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:27 pm

I'm going after IAs but do I REALLY need to seeing how obviously OP the empire has become with all of their melee ranged turret killers?

Euph
Major General

Post#412 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:27 pm

Yeah, I'm not super excited about the anti-turret melee hero. The red ninja sucked for the same reason, even with his huge pool of HP. Funny, these "assassin" units that assassinate static defenses. Royal Guard, IG-86 droids, now this thing.

Personally I think Imps could do with a Striker hero (like Leia) - RG, Death Trooper or this new droid could do this. And Rebs should get a generalist hero (like vATST). Just IMO.
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
Back in the saddle again..

TNT
Commodore

Post#413 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:16 am

Maybe the zombies will be able to infect the Guard Reserve turning them against you. :D That would be hilarious.

That Melee Rebel hero is going to be of great use as the 10 range Sniper Guard Reserve pick it off before it even cracks a wall. Maybe the probe droids can help?

I like the idea at least.
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Don't bother, maybe go pick some flowers outside instead? Bake a cake? Play a different game?

DarthBratzzznew
Major General

Post#414 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:47 am

TNT wrote:Maybe the zombies will be able to infect the Guard Reserve turning them against you. :D That would be hilarious.

That Melee Rebel hero is going to be of great use as the 10 range Sniper Guard Reserve pick it off before it even cracks a wall. Maybe the probe droids can help?

I like the idea at least.

that would be fun and imagine the outcry by imps on the forum :lol:

Does anybody have an idea if the Undead troopers I still have aplenty in my HQ are buffed as well? or is this a new breed of Undead stuff?
Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON <Perks L50>, :D "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill rebels" :D
Great worldwide English speaking squad, relaxed attitude, strong donations, good war discipline 8-)

Harshit
Captain

Post#415 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:41 am

DeathStriker wrote:NEW UNIT LOOK

Speculation - I don't know what the SD-K4 Assassin Droid will look like but a Google search came up with this:

(Source: here)

Adding More Information about Next Update...

cool picture
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DeathStriker

Post#416 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:48 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:Does anybody have an idea if the Undead troopers I still have aplenty in my HQ are buffed as well? or is this a new breed of Undead stuff?

DarthBratzzznew - There will be no new Undead Units so the current HQ Inventory Undead Units you have will have Health and Damage Buffs as far as I can tell.

Just "how much" remains to be seen...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarthBratzzznew
Major General

Post#417 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:02 am

DeathStriker wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:Does anybody have an idea if the Undead troopers I still have aplenty in my HQ are buffed as well? or is this a new breed of Undead stuff?

DarthBratzzznew - There will be no new Undead Units so the current HQ Inventory Undead Units you have will have Health and Damage Buffs as far as I can tell.

Just "how much" remains to be seen...

Thanks DS!
That´s what I thought as well, but someone posted that he-she had to get rid of the existing units from HQ asap for the new ones. Made me wonder. Anyway, if these units get a boost, they might become formidable again like they were one year ago. looking forward to the Event!
Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON <Perks L50>, :D "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill rebels" :D
Great worldwide English speaking squad, relaxed attitude, strong donations, good war discipline 8-)

Nescib
Cadet Trooper

Post#418 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:59 am

Hi everyone, This is my first post for this forum.
Appreciated if you keep in touch.
With regard to the SD-K4 droid, my squad mate gave me a image that it could be the one.
It is so creepy but looks so effective for Rebels
as a counterpart for Rodian Snipers from GR.
I cannot wait to get them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Squad Name: Asura(Main), JPNAsura(Sub)
Officer of the Rebel Suquad, Japan
Temporally out from the squad, but will return till the next spring!!

DeathStriker

Post#419 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:02 am

Nescib wrote:Hi everyone, This is my first post for this forum.
Appreciated if you keep in touch.
With regard to the SD-K4 droid, my squad mate gave me a image that it could be the one.
It is so creepy but looks so effective for Rebels
as a counterpart for Rodian Snipers from GR.
I cannot wait to get them.

Nescib - Welcome to the Forum and thanks for posting! :D

As with all things SWC while we may get a "peek" at what may be coming our way - we still have to wait and see if what was posted holds true as the Game Developers may change things at last minute...

Keep on posting and I will keep on reading...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Nescib
Cadet Trooper

Post#420 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:22 am

Thanks DS, I am always looking forward to seeing your useful posts. Pls keep in touch!
Squad Name: Asura(Main), JPNAsura(Sub)
Officer of the Rebel Suquad, Japan
Temporally out from the squad, but will return till the next spring!!

Return to “General Discussions”