NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#411 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:27 pm

I'm going after IAs but do I REALLY need to seeing how obviously OP the empire has become with all of their melee ranged turret killers?

Euph
Admiral

Post#412 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:27 pm

Yeah, I'm not super excited about the anti-turret melee hero. The red ninja sucked for the same reason, even with his huge pool of HP. Funny, these "assassin" units that assassinate static defenses. Royal Guard, IG-86 droids, now this thing.

Personally I think Imps could do with a Striker hero (like Leia) - RG, Death Trooper or this new droid could do this. And Rebs should get a generalist hero (like vATST). Just IMO.
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
The wall bug giveth, and the wall bug taketh away

TNT
Major General

Post#413 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:16 am

Maybe the zombies will be able to infect the Guard Reserve turning them against you. :D That would be hilarious.

That Melee Rebel hero is going to be of great use as the 10 range Sniper Guard Reserve pick it off before it even cracks a wall. Maybe the probe droids can help?

I like the idea at least.
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Actually we joined up with the OuterRimRioters. Join us and reminiscine about the good old days when the game was playable.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#414 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:47 am

TNT wrote:Maybe the zombies will be able to infect the Guard Reserve turning them against you. :D That would be hilarious.

That Melee Rebel hero is going to be of great use as the 10 range Sniper Guard Reserve pick it off before it even cracks a wall. Maybe the probe droids can help?

I like the idea at least.

that would be fun and imagine the outcry by imps on the forum :lol:

Does anybody have an idea if the Undead troopers I still have aplenty in my HQ are buffed as well? or is this a new breed of Undead stuff?
Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON <Perks L50>, :D "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill rebels" :D
Great worldwide English speaking squad, relaxed attitude, strong donations, good war discipline 8-)

Harshit
Captain

Post#415 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:41 am

DeathStriker wrote:NEW UNIT LOOK

Speculation - I don't know what the SD-K4 Assassin Droid will look like but a Google search came up with this:

(Source: here)

Adding More Information about Next Update...

cool picture
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DeathStriker

Post#416 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:48 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:Does anybody have an idea if the Undead troopers I still have aplenty in my HQ are buffed as well? or is this a new breed of Undead stuff?

DarthBratzzznew - There will be no new Undead Units so the current HQ Inventory Undead Units you have will have Health and Damage Buffs as far as I can tell.

Just "how much" remains to be seen...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#417 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:02 am

DeathStriker wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:Does anybody have an idea if the Undead troopers I still have aplenty in my HQ are buffed as well? or is this a new breed of Undead stuff?

DarthBratzzznew - There will be no new Undead Units so the current HQ Inventory Undead Units you have will have Health and Damage Buffs as far as I can tell.

Just "how much" remains to be seen...

Thanks DS!
That´s what I thought as well, but someone posted that he-she had to get rid of the existing units from HQ asap for the new ones. Made me wonder. Anyway, if these units get a boost, they might become formidable again like they were one year ago. looking forward to the Event!
Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON <Perks L50>, :D "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill rebels" :D
Great worldwide English speaking squad, relaxed attitude, strong donations, good war discipline 8-)

Nescib
Cadet Trooper

Post#418 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:59 am

Hi everyone, This is my first post for this forum.
Appreciated if you keep in touch.
With regard to the SD-K4 droid, my squad mate gave me a image that it could be the one.
It is so creepy but looks so effective for Rebels
as a counterpart for Rodian Snipers from GR.
I cannot wait to get them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Squad Name: Asura(Main), JPNAsura(Sub)
Officer of the Rebel Suquad, Japan
Temporally out from the squad, but will return till the next spring!!

DeathStriker

Post#419 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:02 am

Nescib wrote:Hi everyone, This is my first post for this forum.
Appreciated if you keep in touch.
With regard to the SD-K4 droid, my squad mate gave me a image that it could be the one.
It is so creepy but looks so effective for Rebels
as a counterpart for Rodian Snipers from GR.
I cannot wait to get them.

Nescib - Welcome to the Forum and thanks for posting! :D

As with all things SWC while we may get a "peek" at what may be coming our way - we still have to wait and see if what was posted holds true as the Game Developers may change things at last minute...

Keep on posting and I will keep on reading...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Nescib
Cadet Trooper

Post#420 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:22 am

Thanks DS, I am always looking forward to seeing your useful posts. Pls keep in touch!
Squad Name: Asura(Main), JPNAsura(Sub)
Officer of the Rebel Suquad, Japan
Temporally out from the squad, but will return till the next spring!!

Return to “General Discussions”