NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Nightmare
Captain

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#41 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:40 am

LosVega wrote:
Nightmare wrote:I'm hoping that cocksmoker and his amazing twatrifle get a serious nerf, they make shitty kitty playable and for fucks sake...HAND OUT SOME FUCKING ELITE DATA FRAGMENTS!!

I am ROTFLMAO! Dude, to quote "training day" "you got mad squabbles..........." Tell us how you really feel, don't hold back.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That about sums it up. I'm like this all time, just couldn't unleash until now since pussy central (Playdom) would've imploded.
Previous signature has been edited because even democrats on the internet needs a safe space
Veteran Lvl 10 Officer in Imperial_Enclave Rank 16 Medals 68K

Drodin
Squadron Leader

Day 2 No Conflicts Scheduled?

Post#42 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:06 pm

Undead Event appears to have ended and no conflicts scheduled on any planet. Major update coming or did everyone fall asleep at Diz?

Sixace
Captain

Post#43 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:19 pm

Empire Player Lvl10

“He who only sees the obvious, wins his battles with difficulty; he who looks below the surface of things, wins with ease”
― Sun Tzu

DeathStriker

Post#44 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:28 pm

Sixace wrote:Image

Sixace - Thanks for posting! :D

I have started a new Thread: Client Update - 11-02-2016 - Version 4.5.0 - Discussion Thread

Discussion Transferring To New Thread...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Drodin
Squadron Leader

Post#45 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:30 pm

Check.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#46 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:11 am

WTF a whole new update and Kessen is still a viable unit????!!!!!! ;)

Death to the Usurper....
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 25 Prestige 161550 medals

DeathStriker

Post#47 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:11 am

ANNOUNCEMENT - Expect More Rogue One Content Soon!

As I previously reported with the release of Client Update to Version 4.4.0. we saw the introduction of Rogue One content. But I also reported that MORE ROGUE ONE CONTENT is still expected.

According to the Official Source found here we know the following:

September 30, 2016 - Additional “Rogue One” content will be added in-game later this year.

With the release of Star Wars Rogue One only a month away, as I reported here, we can expect at least one Update in the next 30 days designed to maintain continued interest in the upcoming Rogue One film which comes out on December 16, 2016.

I am still waiting for the Tauntaun, which was promised from the Blog Post from SWCE 2016 and was shown by me in my post found here and IS CURRENTLY IN THE GAME DATA as reported by RebelYell here.

In addition to more Rogue One Content, I am expecting more Armory Equipment and possibly another Special Event of some kind.

So we begin another "New SWC Content Watch" and start the speculation on what may be coming soon to Players everywhere.

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarthBratzzz
Major General

Post#48 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:21 am

More equipemnt would be nice, if we could ever gather enough elite data fragments; I seem to have come to a complete standstill... I think it has been at least three days since I last received one, just when I am nearing completing several of the equipment stuff...
:lol: Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON (level 48) "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill Rebels" :lol:
Galactic Contender for 0% damage for 0/0/0 loot attacks :roll:
Relentless fighter in squad wars, warrior-poet :mrgreen:

stonejack26
Captain

Post#49 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:25 am

There is like 8300 basic and advanced fragments. Get most of those and elite frags will be pouring in. If they add more equipment won't this further water it down?

Spock
Admiral

Post#50 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:44 am

Ya. I hope they don't add more armoury perks quite yet.
There is currently such a backlog in research because we can't upgrade armoury perks at the same time as we research standard units.
Plus we can't even cancel upgrading an armoury perk once it's started like we can with the standard research. Those are my biggest issues with the armoury.
Eventually I would like to see an armoury perk t boost the imperial repair droid and the veteran Atst. But not until the new year.

In the next month I am guessing we will see a new planet ( and a planetary command upgrade) and 2 new single use units ( one for each faction)that are related to the new movie. They will probably be available in crates just like the undead troops and kubaz.

Either way I have been really happy with the game lately and look forward to the new movie.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with over 800 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Return to “General Discussions”