NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Nightmare
Captain

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#31 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:45 am

That's the nice version...reality would be far different. If it wasn't illegal I would've already paid a visit to the devs and conducted wall to wall counseling.

It sucks when your faction gets the nerf bat for 6 months running cause the little bitches team can't hold members & needs a constant hand up to play
Last edited by Nightmare on Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Previous signature has been edited because even democrats on the internet needs a safe space
Veteran Lvl 10 Officer in Imperial_Enclave Rank 16 Medals 68K

DeathStriker

Post#32 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:56 am

The Following Is a Re-Post From The Official Forum Per Request

By Darth Bratzzz - Posted on: Nov 01, 2016 at 05:53 am

Thanks for posting this DS!

Looking forward to new stuff, sure.

My only problem is that with every update, research seems to become more of a bottleneck. Already L9/10 upgrades taking any time between 7 days and 2 weeks are vying for research time/space with the new equipment perks, which at first are upgrading rather quickly, but after L6 the days begin to weigh again. As regards the Elite data fragments... on day one the Armory came out I unlocked The Shoretrooper... ever since waiting for unlocking any other unit even after doing about 5 HD's per day for over one week -ever since The Sickness appeared- and unlocking multiple bronzium objectives' crates as well. And I am not doing badly, if I may believe my squadmates. Many have yet to unlock any movable stuff.

So speculating about the new stuff: likely a Sandtrooper/Desert Rat for ErKit and Tat, And I guess a boost to the ATST and its rebel counterpart (health/damage +30% upon unlock) and maybe even to the vet ATST /Chewie or R2D2.

What strikes me even more is that the rebels actually got a NEW UNIT with the arrival of the Armory (not complaining, just noticing this fact); I don't know what is called, but I mean the Yeti-like counterpart of the Heavy Shoretrooper, which is depicted on the opening screen. It probabaly does more or less the same as the Heavy Shoretrooper -who is to know, I have not yet seen it deployed against me end even wonder if anyone has it yet unlocked???- but it IS undeniably new content! Seems only fair if we imps get something new for 'Kit/Tat! ;-)

Well: by all means I hope new content is coming.. but I sure hope that it can be acquired WITHOUT having to play 6 hours per day for three months and thereafter requiring months more to become actually effective stuff!

too bad I cannot post this on the unofficial forum as i somehow cannot log on there, maybe DS could copy-paste my thoughts on the subject? If you can DS, by all meand do!

Cheers

Darth Bratzzz

Leading officer and strategist at SITH_1ST_RECON, member of the SITH Ruling Council, 30K medals, rank 13, mid L10

Adding to the Discussion...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#33 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:17 am

DeathStriker wrote:The Following Is a Re-Post From The Official Forum Per Request

By Darth Bratzzz - Posted on: Nov 01, 2016 at 05:53 am

Thanks for posting this DS!

Looking forward to new stuff, sure.

My only problem is that with every update, research seems to become more of a bottleneck. Already L9/10 upgrades taking any time between 7 days and 2 weeks are vying for research time/space with the new equipment perks, which at first are upgrading rather quickly, but after L6 the days begin to weigh again. As regards the Elite data fragments... on day one the Armory came out I unlocked The Shoretrooper... ever since waiting for unlocking any other unit even after doing about 5 HD's per day for over one week -ever since The Sickness appeared- and unlocking multiple bronzium objectives' crates as well. And I am not doing badly, if I may believe my squadmates. Many have yet to unlock any movable stuff.

So speculating about the new stuff: likely a Sandtrooper/Desert Rat for ErKit and Tat, And I guess a boost to the ATST and its rebel counterpart (health/damage +30% upon unlock) and maybe even to the vet ATST /Chewie or R2D2.

What strikes me even more is that the rebels actually got a NEW UNIT with the arrival of the Armory (not complaining, just noticing this fact); I don't know what is called, but I mean the Yeti-like counterpart of the Heavy Shoretrooper, which is depicted on the opening screen. It probabaly does more or less the same as the Heavy Shoretrooper -who is to know, I have not yet seen it deployed against me end even wonder if anyone has it yet unlocked???- but it IS undeniably new content! Seems only fair if we imps get something new for 'Kit/Tat! ;-)

Well: by all means I hope new content is coming.. but I sure hope that it can be acquired WITHOUT having to play 6 hours per day for three months and thereafter requiring months more to become actually effective stuff!

too bad I cannot post this on the unofficial forum as i somehow cannot log on there, maybe DS could copy-paste my thoughts on the subject? If you can DS, by all meand do!

Cheers

Darth Bratzzz

Leading officer and strategist at SITH_1ST_RECON, member of the SITH Ruling Council, 30K medals, rank 13, mid L10

Adding to the Discussion...

Our squad has the same experience - the data frags are only really boosting defense a little at the moment, and on largely unused turrets and mortars. But for the new infantry units? Maybe two teammates have unlocked the commando? And it's never seen the Imp counterparts attack my base... the initial excitement I felt for the new units is almost dead. Unless they actually come into play, they're basically just decoration in the armory.
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#34 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:21 pm

I don't really want the defensive buffs to be significant. Attacking is hard enough as it is. Ask the FrenchElite and Deutsch_Imperium folks who have numerous replays of me beating up their bases with my face.

I also don't expect anything when Takodana is done. Been playing too long to have much hope. If something fun comes along, yay. But this game has gone too long without any significant improvements (or when it had improvements, they were nerfed or taken away soon after release) for me to expect anything worth getting anxious for.
Former SWC player; base is now a tumbleweed farm and Imperial quintain
[glow=yellow[/glow]

pdqsport
Major General

Post#35 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:05 pm

In time, all will be revealed. Not that we will necessarily *like* what is revealed, but we will see it...someday

:)
HQ 10 : 24k medals
IGN : Fidelias
Former Officer in Kenobi's Command -- Retired
Level 50 Squad

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#36 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:51 am

Nightmare wrote:I'm hoping that cocksmoker and his amazing twatrifle get a serious nerf, they make shitty kitty playable and for fucks sake...HAND OUT SOME FUCKING ELITE DATA FRAGMENTS!!

That's it. Let the hate flow out ... Spoken like a true sith, Nightmare. Lol.

Sixace wrote:Since we are wishing upon a star(wars), here's what I'd like to see:

A war battle log (replays not possible due to game engine) tied to the war record/reward page. Who hit who, what and when, include factories and results of attacks (uplinks won/lost).

Option to dump war sc and reload before war start.

Better way to unlock the unlockables. Fragments that are not hens teeth.

Return of seized units. More than once a year (or ever).

Nerf the death ray. Not cool this is.

Make up your mind on perk runtimes and planet hopping stars so all are on a level field.

Chat lag. nuff said.

I'm sure I'm missing something, but others will get there. To end on a positive note, in case of dev lurking, I'm still having fun and appreciate any and all new content you provide. Zombies, armory, HQ toys. Good stuff and well done. TY!

Sixace, that's a very good list, my friend. A proper War report would be very helpful, as would a much longer and more efficient chat log.

But I would keep Kessen as he is. I play as a rebel. We are the underdogs, and the minority in this game, particularly at the higher levels. We need something on our side. He'll do.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

DarthBratzzz
Major General

Post#37 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:43 am

@All hellooooo again,
it has been some time since I've been banished to the Dark planets of the Outer Rim where silence reigns... ever since I returned from my summer holidays to find Forumgate active :-)

And special thanks to Death Striker who picked up my feeble communications on the Official Black&gray forum and forwarded it including my lost username!

I sure have missed some of the fun of SWC for which the forums used to be ideal!

As regards my speculations on what is yet to come (out) of the Armory, it has been posted already.

See you guys around, either in war or PvP!

Cheers
Darth Bratzzz
Senior Officer SITH_1ST_RECON, ~30K medals, rank 13
:lol: Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON (level 48) "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill Rebels" :lol:
Galactic Contender for 0% damage for 0/0/0 loot attacks :roll:
Relentless fighter in squad wars, warrior-poet :mrgreen:

DeathStriker

Post#38 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:56 am

DarthBratzzz wrote:@All hellooooo again,
it has been some time since I've been banished to the Dark planets of the Outer Rim where silence reigns... ever since I returned from my summer holidays to find Forumgate active :-)

And special thanks to Death Striker who picked up my feeble communications on the Official Black&gray forum and forwarded it including my lost username!

DarthBratzzz - Welcome to the Forum! :D

Looking forward to reading your insight and comments on the Hot Topics of the Day.

Now on with the speculation...

The Takodana PvP Conflict ends in 2 Hours from now... So... Today I expect to see a SWC Client Update... But again Disney has been known for not following "expectations"...

Keeping an EYE out for any changes...

DeathStriker

Post#39 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:08 am

UPDATE:

The last (currently) PvP Conflict in the Galaxy has ENDED.

The Galaxy is QUIET - Something That Hasn't Happen In a LONG TIME...
(Click here to view LARGER image)

NO CONFLICT TAB in Leaders - 11-02-2016 - Very Strange To See...
(Click here to view LARGER image)

The "calm" before the storm... Now the waiting begins for the next new thing...

LosVega
Admiral

Post#40 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:33 am

Nightmare wrote:I'm hoping that cocksmoker and his amazing twatrifle get a serious nerf, they make shitty kitty playable and for fucks sake...HAND OUT SOME FUCKING ELITE DATA FRAGMENTS!!

I am ROTFLMAO! Dude, to quote "training day" "you got mad squabbles..........." Tell us how you really feel, don't hold back.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Return to “General Discussions”