NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#21 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:51 pm

Announcement - Expecting Something New Soon!

With the current Heroic Defense Special Event - The Sickness Returns ending on Wednesday, 11/2/2016 (as reported here) - AND - the only PvP Conflict currently happening on Takodana ending on Wednesday, 11/2/2016 (see here) - AND - no "other" PvP Conflict currently scheduled - CONCLUSION...

⇨ It is my best guess that on Wednesday, 11/2/2016 - SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN!

Let the speculation begin...

MY VOTE: New Equipment for the Armory - like Buffs for Rocket and Burst Turrets (Sonic Turrets are already OP at Level 10), and Unit Skins for Tatooine and Er'Kit.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

pdqsport
Major General

Post#22 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:00 pm

My Vote: give out data fragments in PvP conflicts to allow players that are not reaching the top 2% a chance to (over time) get the limited units (or upgrades for those that have the units)

I saw a post somewhere on here that indicated that "might" be in the pipeline with the data frags starting to appear at the same levels that single use units now appear.

One can only hope...
HQ 10 : 24k medals
IGN : Fidelias
Former Officer in Kenobi's Command -- Retired
Level 50 Squad

DeathStriker

Post#23 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:15 pm

pdqsport wrote:My Vote: give out data fragments in PvP conflicts to allow players that are not reaching the top 2% a chance to (over time) get the limited units (or upgrades for those that have the units)

I saw a post somewhere on here that indicated that "might" be in the pipeline with the data frags starting to appear at the same levels that single use units now appear.

One can only hope...

pdqsport - Thanks for post that! I too remembered it but could not find it at first - but you gave me the needed info to do a proper search.

HERE IS WHAT I FOUND HERE

RebelYell wrote:[iOS/Android] Preview On Next Update - Version 4.5.0.

There's no specific date known but the next update (4.5.0) is somewhere around the corner. I don't want to be too specific by now. But here are some details:

You've read about daily rewards in the chinese version of SWC (that one where dev "Dan Story" participated). Not? Anyway, it will now arrive in the rest of the world.

Conflicts:

Elite Data Fragments now will help upgrading event units.
Beginning from Durasteel tiers, you'll receive fragments which will help upgrading. (Probably need to do multiple conflicts to upgrade a unit unless you reach Ultra Chrome).

And somewhere after that update are also lurking new (probably rogue1 inspired) one-time use units. Their abilities seem to be similar to the AT-RTs special ability.

rRr
Admiral

Post#24 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:39 pm

If this comes true, I might acctualky join other conflicts, not only Tatooine one as it is now.. ;)
Empire HQ X, 30 000+ medals, contrabant addict.
Proud officer of Sith-Society
we have currently 2 open slots,
take your chance to be in same squad as "UCL Tracker" chat family founder
;)
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

Badtoro
Commodore

Post#25 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:23 pm

No conflict anywhere else than on one planet means one thing. Galactic conflict !! ^^
And maybe some other good news.. :)
French'Elite

DeathStriker

Post#26 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:42 pm

Badtoro wrote:No conflict anywhere else than on one planet means one thing. Galactic conflict !! ^^

Badtoro - I like your thinking! :D

If RebelYells information about Client Update 4.5.0 comes - TRUE - than a Galactic Conflict would be a great way to introduces the use of Data Fragments for Event Unit Upgrades.

Adding to the speculation....

CyborgFranky
Squadron Leader

Post#27 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:49 pm

I would settle for just fixing some of the bugs. Right now my ipad crashes constantly!
Up the Rebels!!!!!
HQ9 - Maxing out
Strawhat Mutiny - The Best Straw Hat Squad out there! Anime fans are always welcome!
Always looking for active Players!
Fairplay Squad

FinrodFelagund
Major General

Post#28 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:05 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Badtoro wrote:No conflict anywhere else than on one planet means one thing. Galactic conflict !! ^^

Badtoro - I like your thinking! :D

If RebelYells information about Client Update 4.5.0 comes - TRUE - than a Galactic Conflict would be a great way to introduces the use of Data Fragments for Event Unit Upgrades.

Adding to the speculation....

Can we just imagine it? No DEV bases? Enough of a pool of equal level opponents so the L7s in the squads aren't getting rolled by maxed L10s! Do we dare dream?!
We used bows, then we discovered bowcasters.
The Pointy-eared folk have a couple openings

Nightmare
Captain

Post#29 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:39 am

I'm hoping that cocksmoker and his amazing twatrifle get a serious nerf, they make shitty kitty playable and for fucks sake...HAND OUT SOME FUCKING ELITE DATA FRAGMENTS!!
Previous signature has been edited because even democrats on the internet needs a safe space
Veteran Lvl 10 Officer in Imperial_Enclave Rank 16 Medals 68K

Sixace
Captain

Post#30 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:25 am

Nightmare wrote:I'm hoping that cocksmoker and his amazing twatrifle get a serious nerf, they make shitty kitty playable and for fucks sake...HAND OUT SOME FUCKING ELITE DATA FRAGMENTS!!

No need to be politically correct on this forum. You can tell us how you really feel.

Since we are wishing upon a star(wars), here's what I'd like to see:

A war battle log (replays not possible due to game engine) tied to the war record/reward page. Who hit who, what and when, include factories and results of attacks (uplinks won/lost).

Option to dump war sc and reload before war start.

Better way to unlock the unlockables. Fragments that are not hens teeth.

Return of seized units. More than once a year (or ever).

Nerf the death ray. Not cool this is.

Make up your mind on perk runtimes and planet hopping stars so all are on a level field.

Chat lag. nuff said.

I'm sure I'm missing something, but others will get there. To end on a positive note, in case of dev lurking, I'm still having fun and appreciate any and all new content you provide. Zombies, armory, HQ toys. Good stuff and well done. TY!
Empire Player Lvl10

“He who only sees the obvious, wins his battles with difficulty; he who looks below the surface of things, wins with ease”
― Sun Tzu

Return to “General Discussions”