NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#1021 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:33 am

NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content

:arrow: Upcoming EP Event: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport

:arrow: Upcoming Sickness Conflicts: Galactic Conflict - Undead Units (Return of The Sickness)

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#1022 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:33 am

Boog wrote:Is it one of those events with only four or five steps, but long cook times?

Quite possible, those event types are long gone since last year.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#1023 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:13 am

DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content

:arrow: Upcoming EP Event: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport

:arrow: Upcoming Sickness Conflicts: Galactic Conflict - Undead Units (Return of The Sickness)

These events will be fun, love the undead troopers... And trains, ohh my.
Lone_Rebellion

Toydarian
Major General

Post#1024 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:40 pm

FinrodFelagund wrote:DS, would you please stick to verified facts and not throw out suppositions? Many Forum Members see you as an authority. As a Moderator you must hold yourself to a higher standard, please refrain from speculating and just state what has been discovered or is known and is VERIFIED.

Unjust, harsh, and uncalled for...completely. Commander DS is...the John Berkow of this great chamber...he calls ORDER, ORDER, and we listen. As it should be. So enough of this tosh.
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

LordWader
Commodore

Post#1025 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:53 pm

The "deploy 412 vehicle units" objective is certainly the only time that the probe droid is actually useful for the Imps, as it allows one to deploy 33 of them per attack (43 if one is able to get their SC filled with them).

Even then, it would still take 13 attacks to reach that goal (10 attacks if the SC is also full of probe droids). Guess it is a good way to drop medals because one would certainly face plant on every attack with nothing but probe droids!

As a FYI, have not seen this mentioned yet, but the game is offering a sale on crystals until 6 AM PST. There is also an event crate for sale for the next two weeks that contains 8-12 frags for the units from the Solo movie (AT-DT, TIE Brute, AT Hauler and Turret Slicer)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#1026 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:12 pm

Last time we did this, I won most of my probe droid dumps. The dev bases were easier, though, and I found ones where my ATACT could easily hit the HQ.

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#1027 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:52 am

Any idea on what's next? It's pretty lonely on the plains of Hoth at the moment.

DeathStriker

Post#1028 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:12 am

:?: What is coming Next

Given Zynga's "pattern" to date, we are not expecting any indicaton of what comes next before Wednesday (where we might get a "hint") or Thursday next week at which point we might get a whole months worth of info.

:arrow: As soon as I know something "validated" I will post... Until then be patient.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#1029 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:32 am

I'm a Sith. We know no patience.

Lord
Major General

Post#1030 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:07 pm

Therealharbinger wrote:I'm a Sith. We know no patience.

lf you are really a sith, strong and cool, then go kill the devs! :D

Return to “General Discussions”