NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
FinrodFelagund
Major General

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#1011 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:48 pm

DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content

:arrow: New Galactic Conflict featuring AT-DT's as Reward on ALL PLANETS that I am calling Lucky Break #4 (Solo Movie Event #5)

:arrow: ALSO possible "Event" featuring Salvaged Multi-Troop Transports (SMTT/MTT) and AT-ST/T2-B Armory Equipment as potential rewards.

More on this when we know more...

DS, would you please stick to verified facts and not throw out suppositions? Many Forum Members see you as an authority. As a Moderator you must hold yourself to a higher standard, please refrain from speculating and just state what has been discovered or is known and is VERIFIED.
We used bows, then we discovered bowcasters.
The Pointy-eared folk have a couple openings

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#1012 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:57 pm

FinrodFelagund wrote:

:arrow: New Galactic Conflict featuring AT-DT's as Reward on ALL PLANETS that I am calling Lucky Break #4 (Solo Movie Event #5)

:arrow: ALSO possible "Event" featuring Salvaged Multi-Troop Transports (SMTT/MTT) and AT-ST/T2-B Armory Equipment as potential rewards.

More on this when we know more...

DS, would you please stick to verified facts and not throw out suppositions? Many Forum Members see you as an authority. As a Moderator you must hold yourself to a higher standard, please refrain from speculating and just state what has been discovered or is known and is VERIFIED.

That's a little harsh. DS is the glue that holds this forum together so to criticize him is a bit rough.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

DeathStriker

Post#1013 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:23 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
FinrodFelagund wrote:

That's a little harsh. DS is the glue that holds this forum together so to criticize him is a bit rough.

FinrodFelagund - Data Miners have VERIFIED that there will be 2 weeks of Conflicts featuring AT-DT Walkers and AT-Haulers.

Zygna loves to "copy-and-paste" Conflict "events" and so my post about next Galactic Conflict is a educated guess based upon "history" and "past performance".

:arrow: THAT SAID, I would be first to admit if I am wrong and should any info change I will make the necessary corrections.

CoolGuy - Thanks for the vote of Confidence :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#1014 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:32 pm

I miss the time when all information about upcoming conflicts and events could be obtained by Data Miners 1 or 2 weeks before they begin.

Hiding this information from the players until the last moment is a step backwards for devs/Zynga, since everyone here has better things to do in real life than speculating and rooting for something good to happen that keeps them active and satisfied with the game.

But in the end, due to successive wrong choices by developers, this has always ended in frustration and disappointments. And it's been 2 months now.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#1015 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:28 pm

They could redeem themselves on this one with crates in the daily objectives and hd's. Events aren't necessary if they give frags out that way.

AlaricSkywalker
Captain

Post#1016 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:44 pm

Boog wrote:They could redeem themselves on this one with crates in the daily objectives and hd's. Events aren't necessary if they give frags out that way.

That's actually something I hope returns for not just this one but all events going forward, be it the two week break ones or the full on ep event ones. Those really help us to get more frags for some units and can help us who have jobs that don't give us enough time to finish these. And for those who finished some of the units in one set, it would speed up completing the others.

toname
Commodore

Post#1017 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:50 am

DeathStriker wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:
FinrodFelagund wrote:DS, would you please stick to verified facts and not throw out suppositions? Many Forum Members see you as an authority. As a Moderator you must hold yourself to a higher standard, please refrain from speculating and just state what has been discovered or is known and is VERIFIED.

FinrodFelagund - Data Miners have VERIFIED that there will be 2 weeks of Conflicts featuring AT-DT Walkers and AT-Haulers.

Zygna loves to "copy-and-paste" Conflict "events" and so my post about next Galactic Conflict is a educated guess based upon "history" and "past performance".

:arrow: THAT SAID, I would be first to admit if I am wrong and should any info change I will make the necessary corrections.

While DS's speculation has been off at times, he was right on this one! 10/10 will start the new "Under Fire" event, with MTTs and ITT/A-A5 frags in the elite crates! Confirmed on papajessie! Couldn't believe my eyes!

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#1018 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:56 am

It looks like it's going to be an amazing event!

Love the last milestone! "Deploy 412 Vehicle Units" That's going to take some time! LOL

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#1019 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:07 am

toname wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:That's a little harsh. DS is the glue that holds this forum together so to criticize him is a bit rough.

While DS's speculation has been off at times, he was right on this one! 10/10 will start the new "Under Fire" event, with MTTs and ITT/A-A5 frags in the elite crates! Confirmed on papajessie! Couldn't believe my eyes!

Man, this is music to my eyes, or whatever it means! Hard to believe it, I gave up looking at that site because I don't understand anything because of my bad English... :lol:
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#1020 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:08 am

Is it one of those events with only four or five steps, but long cook times?

Return to “General Discussions”