NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1641

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#1001 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:31 am

Harshit wrote:An event is good but why with the TLJ units. I don't have any intrest in those units even if they buff those units health over 200k. Not a good way to celebrate the anniversary for me at least.

+ 1000
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)


strawman3125
Admiral
Posts: 871

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#1002 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:36 am

I could use the Kubaz/Ithorian and AVA frags!


Boog
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1615

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#1003 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:52 am

I definitely want AvA frags. I maxed the fathier a long time ago, this will finish the ava and ognidae for me (hopefully for the last time). AvA's are great, I don't have to waste research time upgrading regular speeder bikes thanks to them.


User avatar
CoolGuy
Admiral
Posts: 709

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#1004 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:13 pm

DesertPyramid wrote:Do you guys peek at presents before they are given and read the end of the book (or read the spoilers) before you get there?

It’s only a few more hours to find out. Some people like to be surprised.

Yes, we are all surprised, we got a lump of coal as a present.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6301

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#1005 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:10 am

NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content

:arrow: New Galactic Conflict featuring AT-DT's as Reward on ALL PLANETS that I am calling Lucky Break #4 (Solo Movie Event #5)

:arrow: ALSO possible "Event" featuring Salvaged Multi-Troop Transports (SMTT/MTT) and AT-ST/T2-B Armory Equipment as potential rewards.

More on this when we know more...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


strawman3125
Admiral
Posts: 871

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#1006 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:13 am

DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content

:arrow: New Galactic Conflict featuring AT-DT's as Reward on ALL PLANETS that I am calling Lucky Break #4 (Solo Movie Event #5)

:arrow: ALSO possible "Event" featuring Salvaged Multi-Troop Transports (SMTT/MTT) and AT-ST/T2-B Armory Equipment as potential rewards.

More on this when we know more...

Finally some frags for the most desired unit in the game!


User avatar
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1382

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#1007 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:48 am

strawman3125 wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content

:arrow: New Galactic Conflict featuring AT-DT's as Reward on ALL PLANETS that I am calling Lucky Break #4 (Solo Movie Event #5)

:arrow: ALSO possible "Event" featuring Salvaged Multi-Troop Transports (SMTT/MTT) and AT-ST/T2-B Armory Equipment as potential rewards.

More on this when we know more...

Finally some frags for the most desired unit in the game!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Image


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1641

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#1008 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:09 am

Forceisweaknyou wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content

:arrow: New Galactic Conflict featuring AT-DT's as Reward on ALL PLANETS that I am calling Lucky Break #4 (Solo Movie Event #5)

:arrow: ALSO possible "Event" featuring Salvaged Multi-Troop Transports (SMTT/MTT) and AT-ST/T2-B Armory Equipment as potential rewards.

More on this when we know more...

Finally some frags for the most desired unit in the game!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EXPECTATION: upgrading 2nd Imperial base to HQ 7 after +1 year at HQ 6 because I am waiting for an all planets conflict for SMTT... :D

REALITY: got an all planets conflict for AT-DT. :evil:

I should have learned not to raise my expectations after 5 years...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)


User avatar
GlockShanty
Commander
Posts: 36

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#1009 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:23 pm

AT-DT......what a joke.
Playing since August 2014


User avatar
CoolGuy
Admiral
Posts: 709

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#1010 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:47 pm

Very disappointing - I'm not sure they are reading these forums, or if they are they just don't care.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Facebook [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Josketer, Smiley1974 and 36 guests