Spock wrote:Here is a great video tutorial for the newest android version of laout manager.
Shows how to go step by step to get it working.
Agent Simr shows you how to fully setup SWC Tools app, from facebook linking your account to installing it on the PC and your Android device. You will need a Facebook account, A device running windows 7 or later, and an android device.
ON ANY WINDOWS 7 OR AFTER PC, LAPTOP OR TABLET.
New base changer is awesome. Loads simpler now. You will need a windows platform device and must know your Facebook login info. You still play the game on your normal phone or tablet just use the pc to save and load bases. Also if you wish to install the Android app you will need an android device.
1. Install facebook gameroom
2. Log in and install Star Wars Commander
3. Download Sigma's Base Changer. Current version 1.4 can be found at: https://github.com/Sigma582/SWC.Tools/r ... ager.v.1.4
4. Unzip and run SWC.Tools.LayoutManager.exe
5. Click on the icon next to Login button (will say Use login info from FB gameroom when you hover over it). The Player ID and Player Secret fields should now be filled out.
6. Click Login and save your base! Make changes and you can save and load bases no problems. Also lets you save and load war bases.
7. On your android device go to https://github.com/DaveCMo/Android-SWC-Tools/releases and download the latest .apk
8. Install and allow any permissions.
9. Run SWC Tools app and click + in bottom right corner.
10. Add Player ID and Secret ID gotten in step 5.
11. Explore the app!
For latest version and info check:
Thanks to Sigma for making this app and Dave for making the awesome android app.
Thanks to Agent Simr for taking the time to put this together and for all his great videos on YouTube. Always entertaining.
NOTE: NEVER SHARE YOUR REAL PLAYER ID
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 20 guests