Tool to Save/Load SWC Base Layout

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.

Poll: Usage statistics

I play on Windows server and I use Layout Manager
14%
I play on Windows server and I don't use it
9%
I play on iOS/Android server and I use Layout Manager
33%
I play on iOS/Android server and I don't use it
44%
Total votes: 415

JARJAR
Commodore

Re: Tool to Save/Load SWC Base Layout

Post#241 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:56 am

JARJAR wrote:the name is SWC.Tools.LayoutManager.exe.Config

the registry keys are: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Zynga Inc.\Commander

prefPlayerId_h19*******

prefPlayerSecret_h35********

thank you DS but the name of the key I think is the same for everyone, different is the data contained in the key
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity

DeathStriker

Post#242 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:04 am

JARJAR wrote:thank you DS but the name of the key I think is the same for everyone, different is the data contained in the key

JARJAR - I err on the side of caution... don't want to see a Players Account being banned due to "suspicious behavior".

It is best to avoid sharing personal game info like Player-ID and Player-Secret.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Galore
Storm Trooper

Post#243 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:56 pm

TenaciousD wrote:
Galore wrote:Hey guys,

Thanks for the info, i already changed the server info in the config file and now is working again, problem that i have now, is that i used to run 2 accounts in FB Gameroom, one for main Galore and second for mini Galore; normally the manager updated my Player ID and my secret Player ID clicking in the icon, now it is not updating the info with each account and always is showing the info of my mini. so i can´t use the manager for my main account :/ ; please need some help to fix this, anything i can do?
Once again, thanks for all your efforts and help! :D

Cheers,
Galore
MeanMachine

I ran into the same difficulty, trying to run 3 accounts through the Layout Manager. When I went to update the Player ID and secret Player ID by clicking on the icon, it would only show my main account. I ended up going back a page and taking JarJar's advice and editing the SWC.Tools.LayoutManager.exe file with Notepad to read the following:

JARJAR wrote:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<startup>
<supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.5" />
</startup>
<appSettings>
<add key="androidServerUrl" value="https://app-prod.apps.starwarscommander.com/starts/batch/json" />
<add key="messageManagerRetryCount" value="5" />
<add key="lastPlayerId" value="" />
<add key="lastPlayerSecret" value="" />
</appSettings>
</configuration>

and save the text file as SWC.Tools.LayoutManager.exe

It seemed to work.

Yeah, thanks i did exactly that, but only works for one account, is not refreshing (changing) the info data related to player secret id and player id, so, i can´t use it on another :/ anyway, thanks again :)
Galore
MeanMachine

Galore
Storm Trooper

Post#244 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:01 pm

Galore wrote:
TenaciousD wrote:
Galore wrote:Hey guys,

Thanks for the info, i already changed the server info in the config file and now is working again, problem that i have now, is that i used to run 2 accounts in FB Gameroom, one for main Galore and second for mini Galore; normally the manager updated my Player ID and my secret Player ID clicking in the icon, now it is not updating the info with each account and always is showing the info of my mini. so i can´t use the manager for my main account :/ ; please need some help to fix this, anything i can do?
Once again, thanks for all your efforts and help! :D

Cheers,
Galore
MeanMachine

I ran into the same difficulty, trying to run 3 accounts through the Layout Manager. When I went to update the Player ID and secret Player ID by clicking on the icon, it would only show my main account. I ended up going back a page and taking JarJar's advice and editing the SWC.Tools.LayoutManager.exe file with Notepad to read the following:

JARJAR wrote:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<startup>
<supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.5" />
</startup>
<appSettings>
<add key="androidServerUrl" value="https://app-prod.apps.starwarscommander.com/starts/batch/json" />
<add key="messageManagerRetryCount" value="5" />
<add key="lastPlayerId" value="" />
<add key="lastPlayerSecret" value="" />
</appSettings>
</configuration>

and save the text file as SWC.Tools.LayoutManager.exe

It seemed to work.

Yeah, thanks i did exactly that, but only works for one account, is not refreshing (changing) the info data related to player secret id and player id, so, i can´t use it on another :/ anyway, thanks again :)

Hey thanks for your help and comments, i was busy grinding for ITT, haha, i´m not very keen with this , i changed the config file and is not refreshing (updating) the player id and secret player id for another account :/ and as Death Stiker said don´t wanna do any suspicious to get a ban, lol ... any chance of a new update soon?

Thanks again! :)
Galore
MeanMachine

hunkaroglu
Squadron Leader

Post#245 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:43 pm

Hi,

I'm getting some errors when I want to save my war base. See attachment.

I have no problem to save my regular layout.

Does anyone know what's wrong and how I can fix this?

Thx in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JasonN7
Officer

Post#246 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:59 pm

Here's a good list of errors having to do with possibly using layout manager:
https://github.com/Sigma582/SWC.Tools/b ... nstants.cs
Error 909 is a timestamp error. Possibly meaning that the time on the device your game is on is different than the time the device your layout manager is on. Sync those times, and try again. Hopefully by now you've already figured it out though.

JasonN7
Officer

Post#247 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:00 pm

Also, update to the PC layout manager, version 1.5. Updated the folder pointing to the location that Facebook gameroom stores the player's id and secret.
https://github.com/Agent-Simr/SWC.Tools/releases

hunkaroglu
Squadron Leader

Post#248 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:12 pm

JasonN7 wrote:Here's a good list of errors having to do with possibly using layout manager:
https://github.com/Sigma582/SWC.Tools/b ... nstants.cs
Error 909 is a timestamp error. Possibly meaning that the time on the device your game is on is different than the time the device your layout manager is on. Sync those times, and try again. Hopefully by now you've already figured it out though.

Hi,

It's working again. I haven't changed anything with time.

Just tried it again and it worked.

I putted name.json after the name when I want to change it and that he is not accepting.

Return to “General Discussions”