Tool to Save/Load SWC Base Layout

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.

Poll: Usage statistics

I play on Windows server and I use Layout Manager
14%
I play on Windows server and I don't use it
9%
I play on iOS/Android server and I use Layout Manager
33%
I play on iOS/Android server and I don't use it
44%
Total votes: 430

RobkyKekan

Re: Tool to Save/Load SWC Base Layout

Post#231 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:13 am

I updated the AndroidServerUrl in the configuration file using Notepad as indicated in the message above, but I still get a serialization error when I try to enter Layout Manager. The error message I get is,

System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: There was an error deserializing the object of type
SWC.Tools.Common.Networking.Json.Responses.Response’1[[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]. End element ‘result’ from namespace ’’ expected/ Found element ‘playerid’ from namespace ‘’. - System.Xml.Xmlexception: End element ‘result’ from namespace ‘’ expected. Found element ‘playerid’ from namespace ‘’

Suggestions?

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#232 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:59 am

copy your file here without login data (playerID e secretPlayerID)

ImperialTyrant
Storm Trooper

Post#233 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:08 pm

Trying to set this up on PC - Virtualized.

Getting this error:

2019-01-06 14:51:06 | ERROR: System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: There was an error deserializing the object of type SWC.Tools.Common.Networking.Json.Responses.Response`1[[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]. End element 'result' from namespace '' expected. Found element 'playerId' from namespace ''. ---> System.Xml.XmlException: End element 'result' from namespace '' expected. Found element 'playerId' from namespace ''.

EDIT:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<startup>
<supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.5" />
</startup>
<appSettings>
<add key="androidServerUrl" value="https://starts-app-prod.disney.io/starts/batch/json" />
<add key="messageManagerRetryCount" value="5" />
<add key="lastPlayerId" value="xxx" />
<add key="lastPlayerSecret" value="xxx />
</appSettings>
</configuration>
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"

DeathStriker

Post#234 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:14 pm

ImperialTyrant wrote:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<startup>
</startup>
<appSettings>
<add key="androidServerUrl" value="https://starts-app-prod.disney.io/starts/batch/json" />
<add key="lastPlayerId" value="xxx" />
<add key="lastPlayerSecret" value="xxx />
</appSettings>
</configuration>

ImperialTyrant - It looks like you have not updated the androidServerUrl... See the following Quote:

Spock wrote:
coocoo wrote:LM does not like the recent maintenance. It just errors out now.

thiras wrote:Anybody know the updated androidServerUrl for the config file?

Code: Select all

The server address was changed.
It can be fixed manually by updating the server address to the new one.
https://app-prod.apps.starwarscommander ... batch/json
Or you can wait for the app to be updated.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ImperialTyrant
Storm Trooper

Post#235 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:13 pm

Thank you brother. Thought I did but just replaced it with the same one. DUH.
Appreciate it very much!

DeathStriker

Post#236 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:23 pm

ImperialTyrant wrote:Thank you brother. Thought I did but just replaced it with the same one. DUH.
Appreciate it very much!

ImperialTyrant - Your Welcome :D

I hope that gets you up and running...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Galore
Storm Trooper

Post#237 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:42 pm

Hey guys,

Thanks for the info, i already changed the server info in the config file and now is working again, problem that i have now, is that i used to run 2 accounts in FB Gameroom, one for main Galore and second for mini Galore; normally the manager updated my Player ID and my secret Player ID clicking in the icon, now it is not updating the info with each account and always is showing the info of my mini. so i can´t use the manager for my main account :/ ; please need some help to fix this, anything i can do?
Once again, thanks for all your efforts and help! :D

Cheers,
Galore
MeanMachine
Galore
MeanMachine

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#238 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:35 pm

Galore wrote:Hey guys,

Thanks for the info, i already changed the server info in the config file and now is working again, problem that i have now, is that i used to run 2 accounts in FB Gameroom, one for main Galore and second for mini Galore; normally the manager updated my Player ID and my secret Player ID clicking in the icon, now it is not updating the info with each account and always is showing the info of my mini. so i can´t use the manager for my main account :/ ; please need some help to fix this, anything i can do?

Cheers,
Galore
MeanMachine

the problem is due to zynga updates, SWC layout manager try to get id from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\The Walt Disney Company\Commander

but now player id and player secret id are stored in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Zynga Inc.\Commander

TenaciousD
Captain

Post#239 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:47 pm

Galore wrote:Hey guys,

Cheers,
Galore
MeanMachine

I ran into the same difficulty, trying to run 3 accounts through the Layout Manager. When I went to update the Player ID and secret Player ID by clicking on the icon, it would only show my main account. I ended up going back a page and taking JarJar's advice and editing the SWC.Tools.LayoutManager.exe file with Notepad to read the following:

JARJAR wrote:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<startup>
</startup>
<appSettings>
<add key="androidServerUrl" value="https://app-prod.apps.starwarscommander.com/starts/batch/json" />
<add key="lastPlayerId" value="" />
<add key="lastPlayerSecret" value="" />
</appSettings>
</configuration>

and save the text file as SWC.Tools.LayoutManager.exe

It seemed to work.
TenaciousD
FU8AR Windows Rebel Squad (that's with an "eight") are looking for active members, by request only.

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#240 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:50 am

the name is SWC.Tools.LayoutManager.exe.Config

the registry keys are: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Zynga Inc.\Commander

prefPlayerId_h19*******

prefPlayerSecret_h35********
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Modified Playerid and PlayerSecret info. Don't Share Game Personal Info.

Return to “General Discussions”