Sigs-R-Us Forum Signatures

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CadeSolari
Captain

Re: Sigs-R-Us Forum Signatures

Post#71 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:01 pm

Boneheadz, here is your finished signature.

CadeSolari
Captain

Post#72 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:02 pm

Gypsyrose, your signature is finished.

CadeSolari
Captain

Post#73 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:04 pm

My Inbox is empty (except for spock) so if anyone wants a forum sig made, now would be a good time to send me a pm. Thanks

CadeSolari
Captain

Post#74 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:00 am

Taking a break from making sigs because I am upset at Disney and their lack of support.

geoman48
Major General

Post#75 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:31 am

Cade,

Probably only you and Death Striker will think this is funny (or not)...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Balla ... d_Clampett

Replace Jed with Cade below and you got yourself a catchy tune...

The single version, released to radio and retail sale, merged both the opening and closing lyrics of the theme song from the television series. The first two verses (starting with "Come and listen to a story about a man named Jed" and "Well the first thing you know, old Jed's a millionaire") comprised the opening theme, while the closing theme ("Now it's time to say goodbye to Jed and all his kin ...") served as the third verse. A banjo-led bridge serves as the fill between verses and as the fade-out coda.

CadeSolari
Captain

Post#76 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:05 am

Sorry it has been a while since I did any sigs, I was not feeling all that good and with Disney's apparent lack of concern over some issues I have been having, I decided to take a break for a few days. Rest assured, I am back and will be making sigs for those who requested them. I will be doing them in the order that I received the requests in my PM box. Don't worry, if you requested one, it is coming.

But, here is Lord Byron's signature, as requested.

Remember if you want to center your signature on these forums to use the following code (just replace the INSERT IMAGE URL HERE with the actual URL of the image):

Code: Select all

[align=center][img]INSERT IMAGE URL HERE[/img][/align]

LordByron
Cadet Trooper

Post#77 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:36 am

Thanks Cade!

CadeSolari
Captain

Post#78 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:01 am

Spock, Enjoy your Sig. Sorry but the light saber would not work right so I had to make a judgement call and eliminate it. Also you never specified whether you wanted Leonard Nimoy's or Zachary Quinto's version of Spock, so being a trekkie I decided to stay with the true Spock.

Spock
Admiral

Post#79 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:39 am

CadeSolari wrote:Spock, Enjoy your Sig. Sorry but the light saber would not work right so I had to make a judgement call and eliminate it. Also you never specified whether you wanted Leonard Nimoy's or Zachary Quinto's version of Spock, so being a trekkie I decided to stay with the true Spock.

Thanks!
You picked some great quotes :)
And good choice on the orriginal Spock!
Thank you very much
I love it :D

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

commfox01
Commander

Post#80 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:00 pm

so you decited to keep playing?
Join the awesome squad SomethingWicked!

Return to “General Discussions”