Sigs-R-Us Forum Signatures

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CadeSolari
Captain

Re: Sigs-R-Us Forum Signatures

Post#51 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:33 pm

Here You Go Ben, Enjoy!

RebelBen
Captain

Post#52 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:46 pm

Just wanted to thank Cade :D
We want to battle your squad! Join us for elite squad wars at SquadsOfDeath.com
Rebel HQ10 - Maxing Out
SONS_OF_DEATH

Spock
Admiral

Post#53 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:13 pm

Just gotta say I have been seeing lots of really cool sigs pop up.
Great work and thanks for helping everyone cade!! :)
Quality stuff!

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

FinrodFelagund
Major General

Post#54 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:24 pm

Spock wrote:Just gotta say I have been seeing lots of really cool sigs pop up.
Great work and thanks for helping everyone cade!! :)
Quality stuff!

Hope you have one in the works Spock.
We used bows, then we discovered bowcasters.
The Pointy-eared folk have a couple openings

CadeSolari
Captain

Post#55 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:35 am

Spock hasn't requested one yet.

Spock
Admiral

Post#56 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:32 am

CadeSolari wrote:Spock hasn't requested one yet.

I figured you are very busy and hope you are feeling better.
Just want to acknowledge the great work :)

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

CadeSolari
Captain

Post#57 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:35 am

I have no requests except for one from a squad member which will probably take me days to make. You know how PhoenixAZ is.

CadeSolari
Captain

Post#58 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:02 am

Let me explain something to players, if you already have a specific design or image in your head and you give me specific details as to what you want, how you want it, and where it should go like an architect and his blueprint, I am not going to bother making you one. Not because I do not want to, but rather because I could never make anything that would please you, so why bother.

It would be like walking up to Michelangelo and telling him you wanted him to paint the Sistine Chapel but you already have a specific image in mind with the colors you want to use. No matter how many times he would paint it, it would never match your specific idea of what should be where and how.

You wouldn't stifle and artist by giving him a fill in the color design (paint by numbers), so why would you want to curb the creativity of someone making you a free forum sig?

With this said, I received a PM where someone wanted a sig. They had a very specific design in their head. I attempted to make them a sig using their design (although I had to change some things because what they were asking for is damn near impossible without exact images), and they said I failed.

At least they thanked me.

Here is the original Sig.

So I re-designed their sig but this time, I did it my way with the creativity and layout to make them unique. I don't know if they will like the sig, but I even thought the other sig was bad. (Yes, I do have bad sig days) So here it is:

CadeSolari
Captain

Post#59 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:58 am

I decided that I did not like Ben's Signature either, so I remade that one as well.

Here is the original:

And he is the remake of it:

DarthVacc
Major General

Post#60 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:21 am

CadeSolari wrote:Let me explain something to players, if you already have a specific design or image in your head and you give me specific details as to what you want, how you want it, and where it should go like an architect and his blueprint, I am not going to bother making you one. Not because I do not want to, but rather because I could never make anything that would please you, so why bother.

It would be like walking up to Michelangelo and telling him you wanted him to paint the Sistine Chapel but you already have a specific image in mind with the colors you want to use. No matter how many times he would paint it, it would never match your specific idea of what should be where and how.

You wouldn't stifle and artist by giving him a fill in the color design (paint by numbers), so why would you want to curb the creativity of someone making you a free forum sig?

With this said, I received a PM where someone wanted a sig. They had a very specific design in their head. I attempted to make them a sig using their design (although I had to change some things because what they were asking for is damn near impossible without exact images), and they said I failed.

At least they thanked me.

Here is the original Sig.

So I re-designed their sig but this time, I did it my way with the creativity and layout to make them unique. I don't know if they will like the sig, but I even thought the other sig was bad. (Yes, I do have bad sig days) So here it is:

Well, telling you you "failed" wasn't QUITE correct. :) The original one was cool, just wasn't quite what I was going for... the new one? Dope as hell. :D Thanks... and I appreciate you taking a second crack at it. Much appreciated...

Rank 15 Commander - Lvl10 HQ - 57k+ Medals
Officer - EastCoastRaiders - #272 Squad Worldwide - lvl48 Perks - 490k+ Squad Medals

Return to “General Discussions”