[Armory Info] Turret - Building - Unit - Hero - Skin Changes - Discussion Thread

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Ghost666
Major General

Re: Insane Buffs everywhere...

Post#51 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:09 am

Midge wrote:I am confused by why you think these are 5.5x increases?

I mean ... on banthas? That is it. One planet, one troop.

You did not know the buffs already? This has been public consumption for quite a while.

Also ... all of this has been discussed all over the place.

I am really confused here.

Yes i was...but i dont actually spend much time checking future units stats...so i assumed buffs would remain in the already respectable 100% fringe...

The Vader discussion got me the stats...and i was a bit stunned by some numbers...even ATACT and other heroes...

What i am saying is that the OVERALL PICTURE is one that makes me doubt the PLAYABILITY of the game on THE LONG RUN...the gap between HAVES and HAVE NOTS seems to be INCREASING A LOT...and artificially...

IT ISNT a mistake or single unit exaggeration...it is a GLOBAL DECISION...and that is what worries me...

EDIT:
I have no issue with "reasonable" increases that keeps the game going...but this is something else...
"All Walls Must Die" - Imperial Sniper Corps Unofficial Motto

DeathStriker

Re: [Armory Info] Turret - Building - Unit - Hero - Skin Changes - Discussion Thread

Post#52 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:29 pm

Well it has been almost a year since I started this Topic but I thought I would revive it.

UPDATES NOTED:

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Re: [Armory Info] Turret - Building - Unit - Hero - Skin Changes - Discussion Thread

Post#53 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:29 pm

UPDATE NOTED:

The recent Game Update / Hotfix 1135 to Version 5.2.0, posted here, brought us the following Balance Update for Advanced Equipment - Turrets.

• Health values on all Reinforced Mounting turret equipment has been increased.
  • Damage values on all Enhanced Heat Sink turret equipment has been increased.
  • This change is intended to increase the range of viable defense options, especially for mid-HQ players, without punishing any particular defensive strategy.
WHAT CHANGED:

• To see the individual Changes click here and then click on the "Diff" Links.

• UPDATED: See my post found here for the updated information.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Update

KPD
Commander

Post#54 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:27 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
  • Overall Enhanced Heat Sink (Damage Buff) for Level 1 to Level 10 was ⬇ Decreased (despite what was posted) from from 100 to 159 to 94 to 147.

DS - I might be reading the wiki wrong (or it might have not been up to date before), but at least for Burst Turrets, it looks like the Heat Sink change did increase from previously 75-134, to now the 94-147.

http://www.swcommander.info/~swc/wiki/index.php?title=Burst_Turret_(Empire)_Enhanced_Heat_Sink&diff=next&oldid=2351

DeathStriker

Post#55 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:47 pm

KPD wrote:DS - I might be reading the wiki wrong (or it might have not been up to date before), but at least for Burst Turrets, it looks like the Heat Sink change did increase from previously 75-134, to now the 94-147.

KPD - Your post caused me to go back and review all the recent SWC Wiki changes for Turrets.

I presumed (wrongly) that the "data" / "changes" were the same for all of the same Armory Equipment "type" (Turret - Reinforced Mounting / Turret - Enhanced Heat Sink). What I found out was that the "best" that can be said is that from 13 months ago (last time Turret Data was update) until this most recent change we see the following:

The above clearly shows the reason for my inital confusing post which I have since updated. I hope it is clearer now.

Continuing the conversation...

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#56 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:43 pm

I saw an increase in my burst turret heat sink and mounting from something like 118% to 135%. I think the 159% numbers are old. That is what we had on Windows before we were shut out.

Spock
Admiral

Post#57 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:48 pm

The wiki data was out of date.
The data is now correct.
All turret perk did indeed get an increase as stated in game.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#58 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:19 pm

Spock wrote:The wiki data was out of date.
The data is now correct.

Hey bro, quick question. I’m a bit confused about DS posting decreases in some of the turret damage buffs.

Does the Rebellion now have equal damage RFT now?

I may just be reading it all wrong...
Lone_Rebellion

Spock
Admiral

Post#59 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:34 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
The data is now correct.

Hey bro, quick question. I’m a bit confused about DS posting decreases in some of the turret damage buffs.

No. They are as they were before. Except now the percentage buff for the skins is 147 as opposed to 134. (At lvl10)
That’s across the board. All turrets. Both factions.
Pre buff stats here http://www.star-wars-commander-info.com/empire/armory

As for the empire rft’s being stronger than the rebellion that is all based on player done calculations and should not have changed. If that imbalance did exist then it still does.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#60 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:43 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
The data is now correct.

10-4. Thank you
Lone_Rebellion

Return to “General Discussions”