[Armory Info] Turret - Building - Unit - Hero - Skin Changes - Discussion Thread

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Shelendil
Admiral

Re: [Armory Info] Turret and Building Skin Changes - Discussion Thread

Post#41 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:14 am

Yes, I started from the point of view of my level 10 base, then added a caveat about my level 7 base. It's worse now than when I went through it the first time. :)
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Rebelscummer
Commodore

Post#42 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:37 am

I'm so disgusted with the constant trials and changes. They have no idea how to save this game. I can't support it anymore.
I'm done here, Death to the Empire!!!! :lol:

MSI1
Officer

Post#43 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:42 am

Problem is the Devs keep listing to Cry babies way too much. So sick and tired hearing ," I can not 3* bases anymore."
Who is developing this game? Players or the Devs?
Devs say they tested the buffs with scenarios. But still players complain. Then comes the Neff Bat. Again players complain. It is a never ending cycle. Devs, here is my thought. STOP LISTENING TO ALL THE COMPLAINING. if you dont it shows how incompetent you are as a programmer plus showing how easy it is to persuade you all.

Since the begining this game continually has more patches to bring balance then any other game .

DelusionsofGrandeur
Commodore

Post#44 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:34 am

Actually, the problem is the rebs became completely disconnected from the community of players. The game was balanced before the armory. Even the beginning armory boosts of 30% weren't bad. Then they went and messed it all up, and have been trying to fix it and bungling up every patch. The game would have been way better off if they just added level 11.

They test it and do what they want. They close their forums and do what they want. You're right, we should just accept that they know best and hand them our money.

Rebelscummer
Commodore

Post#45 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:37 pm

DelusionsofGrandeur wrote:The game was balanced before the armory. Even the beginning armory boosts of 30% weren't bad. Then they went and messed it all up, and have been trying to fix it and bungling up every patch.

+100
I'm done here, Death to the Empire!!!! :lol:

Ghost666
Major General

Insane Buffs everywhere...

Post#46 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:02 am

Insane Buffs everywhere...

I just checked this site with all the buffs...there is an empire and a reb version...
http://www.star-wars-commander-info.com ... rmory.html
http://www.star-wars-commander-info.com ... rmory.html

The numbers at later stages ARE INSANE. Units will be way stronger...worst case i found is a 5.5x increase!!!!!
I dont care about specific units or faction...this makes no sense whatsoever...

The ONLY rationale for this is making players chase upgrades of the same unit over and over again...making it hard and rare, so we are kept on an eternal loop of unit upgrading...while getting no new units...

This also explain why turrets were so buffed...someone simply didnt check that turrets would upgrade FASTER and we still dont have the buffed units to attack those turrets...but i guess we will eventually...
(other two topics in this forum have most players at L7toL10 on def buffs...but only L4 on off buffs)

And also negates my theory that TAK and TAT buffs in wars were a math error...it seems 2x or 4x increase in stats is Disney way of making us spend REAL MONEY...

I looked for a topic on this OVERALL subject...couldnt find it so created one...it "impacts" several other topics...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved / Merged Thread to Existing Thread - Added Original Thread Title to Thread Post
"All Walls Must Die" - Imperial Sniper Corps Unofficial Motto

DrPain
Commodore

Re: Insane Buffs everywhere...

Post#47 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:37 am

I agree. The buffs are insane so that we will chase them. +100% is ridiculous. If there was a level 11, the expectation would have been the maxed units would have been 15-25% stronger (sort of how a lot of them were when the armory first got introduced).

Personally, the buffs have forced me to experiment with new units that I otherwise wouldn't have (e.g. atrt, TX, saboteurs). That's the sole positive thing about the devs upping the difficulty factor.

The flip side is that I essentially have only 1 LO now and need to stay away from rapid/mortar farms. It has also taken away from my ability to experiment with certain LOs and attack strategies in the course of attacking. I used to try (I will stress try) to train myself using jets and heals in pvp so that I could better attack in war. I also used to practice sniping the SC with Awings. I could do all of that because I could switch back to Kessen/sharps and select specific bases where air wouldn't be needed.

Midge
Admiral

Post#48 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:46 am

I am confused by why you think these are 5.5x increases?

I mean ... on banthas? That is it. One planet, one troop.

You did not know the buffs already? This has been public consumption for quite a while.

Also ... all of this has been discussed all over the place.

I am really confused here.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

Midge
Admiral

Post#49 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:54 am

DrPain wrote:I agree. The buffs are insane so that we will chase them. +100% is ridiculous. If there was a level 11, the expectation would have been the maxed units would have been 15-25% stronger (sort of how a lot of them were when the armory first got introduced).

Personally, the buffs have forced me to experiment with new units that I otherwise wouldn't have (e.g. atrt, TX, saboteurs). That's the sole positive thing about the devs upping the difficulty factor.

The flip side is that I essentially have only 1 LO now and need to stay away from rapid/mortar farms. It has also taken away from my ability to experiment with certain LOs and attack strategies in the course of attacking. I used to try (I will stress try) to train myself using jets and heals in pvp so that I could better attack in war. I also used to practice sniping the SC with Awings. I could do all of that because I could switch back to Kessen/sharps and select specific bases where air wouldn't be needed.

This is inaccurate as well.

When the Gigs started at a 30% boost when the were LEVEL 1 skins and had first come out. It was never a max of 25%. So not "how a lot of them were when the armory first go introduced."

I am not a huge fan of the overpowered buffs (like when the troops were 300% and the turrets were 200%+) but I don't have much problems with the current boosts. They drive play and raise crystal buying, which keeps the game around longer ... hopefully.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#50 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:06 am

I think I'd be a lot happier with the armory if we got skins for the jug and luke next. I still can't believe R2D2.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Return to “General Discussions”