Shelendil wrote:I don't need to know the RAW damage values, the math is the same:
New/Old = (500*200%)/(500*120%) = (200%)/(120%) = 166%.
The fact that a rapid does 500 points of damage does not matter.
And I did create another table. You deleted it.
Shelendi - I love Math! (even if times its confusing)
I think I understand better. Your math is correct just how it was presented was confusing.
- Old: 500 * 1.20 (120%) = 600
- New: 500 * 2 (200%) = 1000
- New/Old = 1000/600 = 1.66 = 166%
My suggestion would be, if you wish, to create a NEW TABLE showing:
- Each Turret Type
- Turret Raw Damage Value for each Level
- Buffed Damage Value (pre-patch) for each Level
- Buffed Damage Value (post-patch) for each Level
- Net Percentage Change for each Level