That Star Wars Commander Moment when...

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Tamarack
Commodore

Re: That Star Wars Commander Moment when...

Post#211 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:22 am

Sunburn77 wrote:
Tamarack wrote:That Star Wars Commander moment when... your squad starts to break apart, like imperial fleets before dumping trash... Just left the squad I lead in order to find a new squad that actually wars.

Not going to hijack the thread, so sending PM :)

Didn't mean to hijack the thread. ;) Just wanted to say that the game became stagnant and the majority of my squad stopped playing. :)

Tam.
Free Agent with no squad

Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

Sunburn77
Commander

Post#212 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:36 pm

Tamarack wrote:
Sunburn77 wrote:
Tamarack wrote:That Star Wars Commander moment when... your squad starts to break apart, like imperial fleets before dumping trash... Just left the squad I lead in order to find a new squad that actually wars.

Not going to hijack the thread, so sending PM :)

Didn't mean to hijack the thread. ;) Just wanted to say that the game became stagnant and the majority of my squad stopped playing. :)

Tam.

Sorry, I wasn't accusing! I guess I should of related first, I just didn't want to be the one turning this into a recruiting thread.

Been there too many times with the dying squad thing, unfortunately. I had to scuttle our 2nd squad to save our main one last year. Sorry for your loss :(
Officer in EternalForce

DeathStriker

Post#213 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:35 am

BACK ON TOPIC...

You pass 160,000 Medals for the first time since you began playing SWC in September 2014 :D

:arrow: Update: Shortly after reaching 160,000 Medals I hit my current Medal Cap around 160,250 Medals which I will increase over time as I continue my Prestige Level Structure Upgrades.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Update

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#214 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:06 am

DeathStriker wrote:BACK ON TOPIC...

You pass 160,000 Medals for the first time since you began playing SWC in September 2014 :D

:arrow: Update: Shortly after reaching 160,000 Medals I hit my current Medal Cap around 160,250 Medals which I will increase over time as I continue my Prestige Level Structure Upgrades.

Congrats DS. If someone earned those medals, it should be you!
Long may your medalcount grow...
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Sunburn77
Commander

Post#215 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:26 pm

...when you discover how easy a lot of the bronzium daily objectives are once you decide you don't care about medals
Officer in EternalForce

Vilified
Officer

Post#216 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:32 am

Your Elite Act drops all the shields then decides to take a left and walk on walls out side the main base cluster for the next half of the match not firing at all.

When you look at the top left corner of your base and 18k medals have disappeared!

When you decide to attack. Then look down and you dont have the Shock troopers you trained. Hit done load out your base and there not there either. Try it again. Same thing occurs. Wake up the next morning and they've found they're way home.

Enemy forces attack an outpost so you rush to attack before the advantage switches. Start the match. Then you deploy your Sqcenter troops during a WAR and because the code allowed your squad to donate more than your max slots you win with error code stealing your Victory.
When you find out all the newer players are not getting shock trooper discs or any reasonable way to deal with the growing number of traps as they advance throu the game.
When the design team grows stingy with samples and data frags.
When you've realized that you've grown jaded and it's just a game;p
Long time member of the D.E.F. squad(darkeclipseforce). Here to keep up with the happenings, give advice and hopefully learn a thing or 2. Looking for an English speaking, active warring squad? Check us out.

Gooner
Captain

Post#217 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:53 pm

That Star Wars Commander moment when ... The Game was fun

EdibleKarlos
Captain

Post#218 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:42 am

when your watching 'a new hope' with your 5 year old daughter and she says "Daddy, is that a moon?"

Also when she points at the stormies and asks are they the goodies or the baddies? the goodies poppet, the goodies :-)

Lynch
Commander

Post#219 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:22 am

You are getting constant CNFO, finally get a base to hit, and you realize you did not swap out your armory equipment and get destroyed

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#220 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:29 am

....you realize, that you started attack and your jets buff is not activated...
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

Return to “General Discussions”