That Star Wars Commander Moment when...

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Gooner
Major General

Re: That Star Wars Commander Moment when...

Post#201 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:24 am

That Star Wars Commander Moment when... when we had events and everyone wasn't bored off their tits over endless conflicts

DarkKnight
Captain

Post#202 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:28 am

That Star Wars Commander moment when...you're scouting your next war target, troops are cooking, you have nothing loaded but Luke, 2 dekas and the rebel you didnt need in the last attack and you hit the Start Attack button instead of the War Room button :shock: ...argh!!!! This is of course due to muscle memory, since that's where the next battle button is in pvp. :roll:
Rogue_Warriors
Leader
May the Force be with us!!!

ZatSonDu
Commander

Post#203 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:38 am

That Star Wars Commander moment when ...Kessen got his super shot. Many imps found him to be useless before and never bothered with getting his frags. Once we discovered he could flatten a SC he instantly became the best hero at the time - for either faction. Watching imps go after his frags was quite amusing. I was busy leveling their bases
Zat Son Du
PartyLike Family Officer
Recruiting players & squads for an ultimate experience
Line ID: zatsondu

Centaur
Captain

Post#204 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:34 pm

That Star Wars Commander moment when... a player in your squad tells you that you should concede squad wars intentionally because the losing reward crate is so very cool.
The Force! Do you speak it!!!

Gooner
Major General

Post#205 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:24 pm

Centaur wrote:That Star Wars Commander moment when... a player in your squad tells you that you should concede squad wars intentionally because the losing reward crate is so very cool.

Oh Dear yeah lets all lose wars for 14k alloy and a couple of blue frags that's if you've not already maxed them frags what a clown the guy is Lol

Sunburn77
Commander

Post#206 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:54 pm

...when in wars you have your second, much smaller acct (that has NONE of the OP's unlocked) scouting and ready to attack the only low level base it stands a chance against... you check the corners one last time just to be sure you didn't miss anything, make sure you have your hero, air, and SC: already feeling a sense of pride for the diligence you've shown, confident in your plan, you reach for the start attack button - and see a message flash on the screen that one of your squad mates is attacking your opponent.
Last edited by Sunburn77 on Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Officer in EternalForce

Xtian5164
Cadet Trooper

Post#207 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:08 am

Sunburn 77, I'm sorry brother! I'm sorry! I misunderstood my orders!.... At least we still won!
Please forgive my over the top enthusiasm for defeating our enemies! I'll make sure double check and verify orders from now on.
K-uno

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#208 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:32 pm

That SWC moment when...

Bumping a Droideka up a level above 15 felt like an accomplishment. (3 or 4 battles now to bump both up to L43/L35 feels too easy.) Nice as a checkbox, not so much as a trophy/badge of honor anymore.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~56k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#209 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:11 pm

That Star Wars Commander moment when... your squad starts to break apart, like imperial fleets before dumping trash... Just left the squad I lead in order to find a new squad that actually wars.
Leader of Sleepoverclub because all of the other people left and I was given the default leadership!

Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

Sunburn77
Commander

Post#210 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:15 am

Tamarack wrote:That Star Wars Commander moment when... your squad starts to break apart, like imperial fleets before dumping trash... Just left the squad I lead in order to find a new squad that actually wars.

Not going to hijack the thread, so sending PM :)
Officer in EternalForce

Return to “General Discussions”