That Star Wars Commander Moment when...

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
BLOODYRANCOR
Commander

Re: That Star Wars Commander Moment when...

Post#191 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:38 pm

That Star Wars Commander moment ... u find yourself in the top ten..Priceless..again..and then I'm removed from ranks and search,unless i find my squad by using a player call sign,where i find my rank at 8. :))
Last edited by BLOODYRANCOR on Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lordhelmchen
Lieutenant

Post#192 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:03 am

That Star Wars Commander Moment....

when you end an Attack in War with 99% and one buliding left....and then you realize you forgot to drop SC troops.
Lord Helmchen, Member of EmpireTK421

Itsatrap
Squadron Leader

Post#193 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:53 am

That SWC Moments when.... You think you have lost the battle and all your troops are extinguished but the timer is still rolling so you swipe left and find the Prestige donation of jets that then flattens the base!! Score!
"May the force be with us" - GENERAL ACKBAR

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#194 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:19 am

Lordhelmchen wrote:That Star Wars Commander Moment....

when you end an Attack in War with 99% and one buliding left....and then you realize you forgot to drop SC troops.

Good one !

Or ...

when you ended an Attack in war with 100% ... and then an error popped up (because you lost connectivity, or some other error) :(

Trammel
Captain

Post#195 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:04 am

When your trusty Droideka Sentinel rolls and rolls and rolls, destroys that corner building and saves the day!

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#196 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:08 am

DeathStriker wrote:That Star Wars Commander Moment when...

A well known Player / Forum Member attacks your Base and gloriously Face-Plants! :D

Hand up. I did a couple of face plants today. I put this down to the fact that I have just come off night shift and sleep deprivation. That's my excuse anyway.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#197 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:58 am

Lordhelmchen wrote:That Star Wars Commander Moment....

I've definitely had that one, and more times than I would like to admit too.

:wink:
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death & Midnight Mob

You must do what you think is right, of course.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#198 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:27 am

...when after 12 days of playing defence with Armory upgrading, the very first attack you do ends in a rout of your attack as your loadout was completely unfit to take on the base you attacked...
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#199 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:27 am

....when you woke up and open SWC and the next prestige building is finished :lol:
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

DarthWalker
Squadron Leader

Post#200 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:01 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:...when after 12 days of playing defence with Armory upgrading, the very first attack you do ends in a rout of your attack as your loadout was completely unfit to take on the base you attacked...

when after 12 days of playing defense with Armory upgrading, the very first attack you do, you forget to activate your attack skins and faceplant spectacularly.
Leader of TheDarkKnight501 (Level 50 Imp All Perks Open)

Looking for active squad warriors to join our casual group. All languages welcome. No chat apps required.

Return to “General Discussions”