That Star Wars Commander Moment when...

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DirtyVader
Commander

Re: That Star Wars Commander Moment when...

Post#171 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:33 am

...you watch your defense replay at 46%, the opponent has no more troops and then he snipes your HQ with 2 u-wings. From faceplant to a 53% 2 star win.

DarthWalker
Squadron Leader

Post#172 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:29 pm

...you drop a deka to clear the last couple buildings you missed, then watch as it triggers the dropship trap.
Leader of TheDarkKnight501 (Level 50 Imp All Perks Open)

Looking for active squad warriors to join our casual group. All languages welcome. No chat apps required.

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#173 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:55 pm

You realize that the new prestige level has about a year plus of upgrades left before you are done the grind. I was very close to being done the lvl 10 stuff. :(
Leader of Sleepoverclub because all of the other people left and I was given the default leadership!

Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

DirtyVader
Commander

Post#174 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:26 pm

Tamarack wrote:You realize that the new prestige level has about a year plus of upgrades left before you are done the grind. I was very close to being done the lvl 10 stuff. :(

~600 days

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#175 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:09 pm

Only if you don’t use crystals...

How about that moment just after deploying all your troops that you realize... that device wasn’t the one for the L10 base (or the armory wasn’t activated).
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~56k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#176 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:49 pm

You are kicked from your squad after war victory without collecting rewards :lol: :lol:
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ Prestige - 50K MEDALS

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#177 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:10 am

that SWC moment when… you succeed after long deliberation in sniping the SC from a difficult angle and realize you didn't bring any shield breaking stuff and faceplant
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#178 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:18 pm

That SWC moment when you think you got all your walls up to level 10, at the new discount prices, and are feeling smug....only to go to your war base like a good boy and find one effing peg @ lvl 1! Back to main base, scouring the desert, determined to find the little bugger. 30 mins later, no find, no effing hair left! Light bulb moment, use the new fancy dancy upgrade symbols in layout mode! Result! Found the toad lurking behind a trap. Thank the Lord, then.....no effing droids free to upgrade the runt!

Yep, my night, for real.....
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

DarthWalker
Squadron Leader

Post#179 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:12 pm

you see a factory under attack by the enemy and hurry your attack before you lose the perk, only to discover your loadout is not fully cooked.
Leader of TheDarkKnight501 (Level 50 Imp All Perks Open)

Looking for active squad warriors to join our casual group. All languages welcome. No chat apps required.

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#180 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:20 pm

... that moment when you notice you are at about 97% complete in LEGO Star Wars III: the clone wars, and have been having fun losing track of time.

Starting to wonder if Indy,, Pirates, or one of they others might be next...
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~56k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Return to “General Discussions”