That Star Wars Commander Moment when...

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
legofanatikeren
Commodore

Re: That Star Wars Commander Moment when...

Post#131 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:00 pm

Lolkje wrote:... you find a rival who has written FREE with his walls, and tucked his turrets off in a corner far away from everything else.

Wow that one was new...
legofanatikeren Was Here. Leader of Jedi-BladeForce - a training ground for new and experienced younglings alike. Proud officer in The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#132 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:17 am

... you've been too busy in RL to grind for this week's 'limited time event' unit, and you hope it won't be essential to PvP gameplay for the next 3 months ...
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death & Midnight Mob

You must do what you think is right, of course.

SoTex
Cadet Trooper

Post#133 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:33 am

That Star Wars Commander Moment When...

...you realize you have "officially" crossed over to the "Dark Side" by purchasing crystals (with REAL money) just to get that 4th droid...

Ebacca
Squadron Leader

Post#134 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:44 am

That Star Wars Commander Moment When...

You deploy your vanguard ON TOP of an enemy trap. Happens way too often.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#135 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:55 am

...when after being called away from the game for about 15 minutes, you find you are obliterated 100% by 22 jumps, steriod dekas, 6 medships and Kessen, click revenge in a rage, get "base already under attack" .. curse... click Revenge again and actually see his base unfold on your screen... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#136 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:37 am

Ebacca wrote:That Star Wars Commander Moment When...

You deploy your vanguard ON TOP of an enemy trap. Happens way too often.

Always drop a soldier first and give it a second; sometimes traps fire late, or the van might set off a dropship trap. It's worth the sacrifice of time and 1 UC.
Former SWC player; base is now a tumbleweed farm and Imperial quintain
[glow=yellow[/glow]

legofanatikeren
Commodore

Post#137 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:11 pm

That moment everyone has experienced, where you drop vader/Luke, intending to make him spin to distract or some such, but you get distracted/busy deploying something or other, and frantically press the hero button a second too late, whereupon either

a) this causes you to fail the attack, due to distraction or too heavy losses in-between or,
b) eh, nothing really bad, you kicked arse anyway :)
legofanatikeren Was Here. Leader of Jedi-BladeForce - a training ground for new and experienced younglings alike. Proud officer in The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

TSQL
Commodore

Post#138 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:27 pm

3 Worthy Kessen snipes in 1 attack
1. Snipe SC of course
2. Take out several GR troops
3. Get that droid hut all the way in the far corner with just a few seconds to spare.
:)
Officer in JediTempleBlue
Windows Refugee

Jrrradytorumble
Captain

Post#139 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:42 am

Enough with whining and complaint from both sides that lately dominating the forum, i resurrect this post for some laugh to lighten up our miserable SWC life with my moment to share :)

It was your first attack of the day. You were full of energy, fresh and eager to go smacking some empires since your troops were fully cook, your SC and air support were loaded. Hit the find opponent button and the first empire base shown up was a maxed out base of a well-known, bad-@ss player. Thinking this would make your day, you enthusiastically hit the attack button, planned to drop your bait troops... Just to scream out loud "What the f#ck!" When you realized all you had were 60 stinking banthas you built for objective the night before :(
Member of Samurai Hunters squad
We drink Sake when warring
We are level 50 war squad, and always accepting new samurai to fight the soulless empires:)

DeathStriker

Post#140 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:49 am

Jrrradytorumble wrote:Enough with whining and complaint from both sides that lately dominating the forum, i resurrect this post for some laugh to lighten up our miserable SWC life with my moment to share :)

Jrrradytorumble - LOL :lol: You made my day - Thanks! :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”