Forum Member Attacked My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Midge
Grand Admiral

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#431 » Tue May 19, 2020 12:13 pm

Richaldo wrote:
Toydarian wrote:
Richaldo wrote:Ahhhh good effort man... thought the Rancor at the end might have sneaked you a star there! Not bad at all... But you did kill my dekka so I will have to pay you a visit mwahahha

I've just utterly flattened Peacetime from WAR United (he did much worse than you against my base!) but will bake up and come find you asap :)

Game on my bro!

Edit: Sorry... just found you... went nuclear... Your base is no more!!!

Hope the clean up operation goes well... I'll still be on Tat so feel free to drop round for another bout my man!

Hey hey, nice hit mate! Thanks for the rev attack...you did good! Two wee little very small things. You used 4 SMTTs, vs my 3...think we both @ lvl 6 ! Second, my pants were circling my ankles...SC empty, and GR tooled up 4 attack! Still, good to give my pal an edge :lol: ! Seriously, great exchange...hope for more ! UK only....game on! And on!

Yeah I pressed revenge a few times but you were online.. eventually got in and you were well and truly pants down...

Note... didn't mean to drop the flag there at the start lol.. also notice my random health ship drop top right... hahaha this is what happens when you play after a friday night out! Good luck to you sir!

Richaldo, my man! Was always quite a thrill to hang and chat and battle with you!
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Harshit
Admiral

Post#432 » Wed May 20, 2020 7:38 pm

Midge wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
Toydarian wrote:Hey hey, nice hit mate! Thanks for the rev attack...you did good! Two wee little very small things. You used 4 SMTTs, vs my 3...think we both @ lvl 6 ! Second, my pants were circling my ankles...SC empty, and GR tooled up 4 attack! Still, good to give my pal an edge :lol: ! Seriously, great exchange...hope for more ! UK only....game on! And on!

Yeah I pressed revenge a few times but you were online.. eventually got in and you were well and truly pants down...

Note... didn't mean to drop the flag there at the start lol.. also notice my random health ship drop top right... hahaha this is what happens when you play after a friday night out! Good luck to you sir!

Richaldo, my man! Was always quite a thrill to hang and chat and battle with you!

Seems you are bumping all threads. Anyway, be safe from the stupid virus. :)
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#433 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:13 pm

Midge wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
Toydarian wrote:Hey hey, nice hit mate! Thanks for the rev attack...you did good! Two wee little very small things. You used 4 SMTTs, vs my 3...think we both @ lvl 6 ! Second, my pants were circling my ankles...SC empty, and GR tooled up 4 attack! Still, good to give my pal an edge :lol: ! Seriously, great exchange...hope for more ! UK only....game on! And on!

You as well dude! By far one of the best I faced, both in the game and on here haha! MTFBWY! :)
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 168,021 medals. Completed it mate...
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

Return to “General Discussions”