Forum Member Attacked My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Toydarian
Major General

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#411 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:01 pm

@Darthdoodie, just can’t recall if you are a member of the forum here! But thanks for hammering my main base (JCTT) no end of times recently! You must be getting bored by now, surely? Well, I wish! Not with any hope of course! Lol!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

DarthStrutter
Captain

Post#412 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:33 am

Unfortunately when I'm on Erkit i don't get attacked much but i do get medal dumpers a lot. Kinda boring and sad to me

darthdoodie
Major General

Post#413 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:56 pm

Toydarian wrote:@Darthdoodie, just can’t recall if you are a member of the forum here! But thanks for hammering my main base (JCTT) no end of times recently! You must be getting bored by now, surely? Well, I wish! Not with any hope of course! Lol!

Hello Toydarian. I am here and apologies for the repeated visits. That last one was my last as I do get a bit bored of hitting the same bases more than a couple of times. Please return favour anytime. I find my MM pool is quite limited and really only cycle through about 20 bases. I've pulled up stumps for this event and sleeping on Erk

Toydarian
Major General

Post#414 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:09 am

Hey hey darthdoodie, no worries, and no need to apologise for sure! I do bump into you from time to time, so I guess we both share a similar MM pool. Thanks for the invitation to visit!

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#415 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:27 am

Toydarian wrote:Hey hey darthdoodie, no worries, and no need to apologise for sure! I do bump into you from time to time, so I guess we both share a similar MM pool. Thanks for the invitation to visit!

Had a cheeky scout of your base today for old times sake, not seen you on the field for a long time! Looks massively stronger since my last visit...

Who know's... maybe I'll come visit you next week... I just don't like kit anymore... the red hurts my eyes hahaha I like Tako because it reminds me of home here in England :)
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 168,021 medals. Completed it mate...
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

Toydarian
Major General

Post#416 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:40 am

Richaldo wrote:
Toydarian wrote:Hey hey darthdoodie, no worries, and no need to apologise for sure! I do bump into you from time to time, so I guess we both share a similar MM pool. Thanks for the invitation to visit!

Had a cheeky scout of your base today for old times sake, not seen you on the field for a long time! Looks massively stronger since my last visit...

Who know's... maybe I'll come visit you next week... I just don't like kit anymore... the red hurts my eyes hahaha I like Tako because it reminds me of home here in England :)

Hey, hey, great to hear from you mate! How’s tricks in Casa Richaldo then? Thanks for what you said...a compliment from the grand master indeed! While I am also in England (West Sussex), I don’t go to Tako much....green doesn’t match my eyes too well! :lol: Maybe I should try there more often....who knows, our path’s may cross once again! I still remember cocking it up well and truly last time .... it was the adrenaline rush that screwed it, as you may recall (that’s my story, and I’m sticking to it)!!! :!:

Lemme attempt to set up a needle match for you bro! The top guy in my squad, with 166,894 medals....close to yours...goes by the name “Freedom”. He is a regular imp basher on Tako, so there should be a reasonable chance of a match with the great Richaldo, given the close proximity of your respective medal counts! If you bump into him, do have a go....equally, I’ll warn him off to look out for you! Since he is my champion....chances are, he will thrash your ass!!! If so, I will claim victory :lol: :lol: . Take care mate....and have fun!

Best

Toydarian
Major General

Post#417 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:10 pm

Well, well @Richaldo my friend! Doing a bit of a whoop, whoop tonight! Never expected to see you on Tat, but I came up super trumps! A shot at the grand master! Not a win, but I thought 48% was pretty respectable amigo! Sorry I made a bit of a mess of Casa Richaldo! Shit load better than last time....and your SC went BOOM from a decent JK shot! Thanks mate! Feel free of course to revenge!

Best, Toydarian

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#418 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:36 pm

Toydarian wrote:Well, well @Richaldo my friend! Doing a bit of a whoop, whoop tonight! Never expected to see you on Tat, but I came up super trumps! A shot at the grand master! Not a win, but I thought 48% was pretty respectable amigo! Sorry I made a bit of a mess of Casa Richaldo! Shit load better than last time....and your SC went BOOM from a decent JK shot! Thanks mate! Feel free of course to revenge!

Best, Toydarian

Ahhhh good effort man... thought the Rancor at the end might have sneaked you a star there! Not bad at all... But you did kill my dekka so I will have to pay you a visit mwahahha

I've just utterly flattened Peacetime from WAR United (he did much worse than you against my base!) but will bake up and come find you asap :)

Game on my bro!

Edit: Sorry... just found you... went nuclear... Your base is no more!!!

Hope the clean up operation goes well... I'll still be on Tat so feel free to drop round for another bout my man!

Toydarian
Major General

Post#419 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:05 pm

Richaldo wrote:
Toydarian wrote:Well, well @Richaldo my friend! Doing a bit of a whoop, whoop tonight! Never expected to see you on Tat, but I came up super trumps! A shot at the grand master! Not a win, but I thought 48% was pretty respectable amigo! Sorry I made a bit of a mess of Casa Richaldo! Shit load better than last time....and your SC went BOOM from a decent JK shot! Thanks mate! Feel free of course to revenge!

Best, Toydarian

Ahhhh good effort man... thought the Rancor at the end might have sneaked you a star there! Not bad at all... But you did kill my dekka so I will have to pay you a visit mwahahha

I've just utterly flattened Peacetime from WAR United (he did much worse than you against my base!) but will bake up and come find you asap :)

Game on my bro!

Hope the clean up operation goes well... I'll still be on Tat so feel free to drop round for another bout my man!

Hey hey, nice hit mate! Thanks for the rev attack...you did good! Two wee little very small things. You used 4 SMTTs, vs my 3...think we both @ lvl 6 ! Second, my pants were circling my ankles...SC empty, and GR tooled up 4 attack! Still, good to give my pal an edge :lol: ! Seriously, great exchange...hope for more ! UK only....game on! And on!

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#420 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:09 pm

Toydarian wrote:
Richaldo wrote:

Best, Toydarian

Game on my bro!

Hey hey, nice hit mate! Thanks for the rev attack...you did good! Two wee little very small things. You used 4 SMTTs, vs my 3...think we both @ lvl 6 ! Second, my pants were circling my ankles...SC empty, and GR tooled up 4 attack! Still, good to give my pal an edge :lol: ! Seriously, great exchange...hope for more ! UK only....game on! And on!

Yeah I pressed revenge a few times but you were online.. eventually got in and you were well and truly pants down...

Note... didn't mean to drop the flag there at the start lol.. also notice my random health ship drop top right... hahaha this is what happens when you play after a friday night out! Good luck to you sir!

Return to “General Discussions”