Forum Member Attacked My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ForceMel
Major General

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#411 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:19 pm

Chaotic999 wrote:Has to be said, I think was force Mel? Attacked me 2/3 months ago used tactics brains not jet swarm and won, he/she knows , it was best reb attack I ever saw for a long time,

Not sure it was me as you said I used brains in the attack. I'm just an average attacker. I think I did however just attack you, and proudly got two stars. If it was your base, I'm open for your revenge anytime. I'm bracing for the smashing you are about to do to my base lol. By the way, I'm a guy. My original base was created by my at the time, 9 year old daughter. It was a bit much for her, and I took over, and have been hooked ever since. I go by the moniker of FM now to avoid confusion.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#412 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:31 am

ForceMel wrote:
Chaotic999 wrote:Has to be said, I think was force Mel? Attacked me 2/3 months ago used tactics brains not jet swarm and won, he/she knows , it was best reb attack I ever saw for a long time,

Not sure it was me as you said I used brains in the attack. I'm just an average attacker. I think I did however just attack you, and proudly got two stars. If it was your base, I'm open for your revenge anytime. I'm bracing for the smashing you are about to do to my base lol. By the way, I'm a guy. My original base was created by my at the time, 9 year old daughter. It was a bit much for her, and I took over, and have been hooked ever since. I go by the moniker of FM now to avoid confusion.

I think you got 3 stars, was a good attack imo because you used different units that could outrange bursts and used other stuff as shields seemed like you thought it through anyway good attack. Nice your daughter got you hooked lol. Will have a go on your base if I see it will probs lose lol.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#413 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:37 am

Hi FM sorry I misread your post I thought you were talking about the attack a couple of months ago lol, I just realized it was you (FM) just rolled me 96% with mtt spam on tat, I just revenged but lost . my excuse I was on my phone and is laggy as hell. ha ha no really, is a tough base, revenge back see if you can flatten it 3 star, maybe use a few heavies at the end. you could take 1 less mtt and save 3 heavies for mop up? might work? will stay on tat if you wanna try.

ForceMel
Major General

Post#414 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:00 am

Chaotic999 wrote:Hi FM sorry I misread your post I thought you were talking about the attack a couple of months ago lol, I just realized it was you (FM) just rolled me 96% with mtt spam on tat, I just revenged but lost . my excuse I was on my phone and is laggy as hell. ha ha no really, is a tough base, revenge back see if you can flatten it 3 star, maybe use a few heavies at the end. you could take 1 less mtt and save 3 heavies for mop up? might work? will stay on tat if you wanna try.

Yep, that was me. Spamming the MTT It's what I'm reduced to at this point with the MTT the easiest to use when farming and such, and no dev bases to be found. I thought the rodian snipers from the squad center were going to take me out. I was lucky to get them before they got me. Also lucky for me is I've been using Artoo a lot, and practicing using him on real bases, but you would have annihilated me had I used artoo. Full blown rodians do him in. I was limping at the end as it was lol.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#415 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:46 am

ForceMel wrote:
Chaotic999 wrote:Hi FM sorry I misread your post I thought you were talking about the attack a couple of months ago lol, I just realized it was you (FM) just rolled me 96% with mtt spam on tat, I just revenged but lost . my excuse I was on my phone and is laggy as hell. ha ha no really, is a tough base, revenge back see if you can flatten it 3 star, maybe use a few heavies at the end. you could take 1 less mtt and save 3 heavies for mop up? might work? will stay on tat if you wanna try.

Yep, that was me. Spamming the MTT It's what I'm reduced to at this point with the MTT the easiest to use when farming and such, and no dev bases to be found. I thought the rodian snipers from the squad center were going to take me out. I was lucky to get them before they got me. Also lucky for me is I've been using Artoo a lot, and practicing using him on real bases, but you would have annihilated me had I used artoo. Full blown rodians do him in. I was limping at the end as it was lol.

Nice, you could probs kill any war base with that loadout but cook times a bit long lol anyway gl was good fun to watch.

Return to “General Discussions”