Forum Member Attacked My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#401 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:50 am

*BUMP*

In order to aid others in finding this Topic I am bumping...

(This Post will be removed if I start seeing more posts here)

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#402 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:42 am

DeathStriker wrote:*BUMP*

I'll bump along with you DS!
:D

This is too good a thread to be buried, even better than the good old jumps/jets/sniper GR discussions... :mrgreen:

Btw it has been a long time since a forum member attacked me I believe. Must have been during the player-orgaized Galactic War in July I think…
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#403 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:23 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:*BUMP*

I'll bump along with you DS!
:D

This is too good a thread to be buried, even better than the good old jumps/jets/sniper GR discussions... :mrgreen:

Btw it has been a long time since a forum member attacked me I believe. Must have been during the player-orgaized Galactic War in July I think…

I thought someone had finally attacked someone here, and was sharing the experience like in the old days, and having fun with some old rivalry, but... :roll:

Unfortunately, PvP is dead. Maybe someone should create a thread like this, but for Squads, kind of "My Squad fought Forum Member Squad", because it seems that besides PvDevBase, Wars are still the only thing many here still play...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#404 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:37 am

Forceisweaknyou wrote:Finally caught the fish. But hats off to you as well because you spanked me pretty good there for weeks.

EDIT:

See Screenshot here

ohh, @Forceisweaknyou, it was me bwahahaha, one of my bad attacks against you, next time near 100% again :lol:
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added "Edit" - Link in Quote to Aid Discussion.
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#405 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:01 am

StrikerRebel wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:Finally caught the fish. But hats off to you as well because you spanked me pretty good there for weeks.

EDIT:

See Screenshot here

ohh, @Forceisweaknyou, it was me bwahahaha, one of my bad attacks against you, next time near 100% again :lol:

Roger roger :)
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Master of PuppetsLikeVader :lol:

Calboy
Captain

Post#406 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:36 pm

1 starred this zero cool guy that all concerned with
Jade’s_Fire Squad

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#407 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:46 pm

Has to be said, I think was force Mel? Attacked me 2/3 months ago used tactics brains not jet swarm and won, he/she knows , it was best reb attack I ever saw for a long time,
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#408 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:35 pm

At the time of the end of Windows SWC I created a new Imperial base on Android and joined a squad where I made good friends, but I already had a Rebel base on Android, and one of that squad officers started a rebel base and joined my squad Ewok_revenge. Shortly thereafter he gave up the rebels and created a second Imperial base.

Today my 2nd rebel base "mkenobi II" attacked his 2nd base on Tatooine...

Besides being a Forum member, he's a former squadmate, and even though I'm no longer in his squad, I feel bad about attacking his base. If I had seen the name before starting the attack, I would have skipped it. It's not the first time I've attacked a squadmate playing in the opposite faction, and I believe many here have been through it. And it's a bad feeling.

Sorry buddy, you can come for revenge anytime you want. I don't have Sullustan, just Vans and Skiffs, and Jets in SC.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#409 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:22 pm

Not sure if they are on here but 'acbeattie2 from TeamWork-Ruby' and I have been going toe-to-toe this week! In fact it's the only attack/defense i've had.... every day!!! Been good fun, log on in the evening... take my revenge... etc etc

I'm currently well ahead... but fair play for you to keep coming back and keeping me on my toes! Exactly what the game should be :)

Hope to see you again tonight!!!!
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 166,300 medals.
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

TKTB51
Major General

Post#410 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:32 am

and ... yes, this is exactly what this game is all about.

:)

EDIT: unrelated

Memo

To: FruitBowlMafia
Fm: TK-TB51
Re: Johhar attack

FruitBowlMafia - this evening, while attempting to destroy 18 rapid fire turrets, I happened to stop by your base.

You did not have any.

So I decided to attempt to snipe your SC with Johhar. He missed, so I left.

Later,
TK-TB51
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Return to “General Discussions”