Forum Member Attacked My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Calboy
Commodore
Posts: 147

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#401 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:36 pm

1 starred this zero cool guy that all concerned with
Proud commander of Lvl3 Mercenary Guard Reserve. Kick Ass time


User avatar
Chaotic999
Major General
Posts: 319

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#402 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:46 pm

Has to be said, I think was force Mel? Attacked me 2/3 months ago used tactics brains not jet swarm and won, he/she knows , it was best reb attack I ever saw for a long time,
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 2004

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#403 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:35 pm

At the time of the end of Windows SWC I created a new Imperial base on Android and joined a squad where I made good friends, but I already had a Rebel base on Android, and one of that squad officers started a rebel base and joined my squad Ewok_revenge. Shortly thereafter he gave up the rebels and created a second Imperial base.

Today my 2nd rebel base "mkenobi II" attacked his 2nd base on Tatooine...

Besides being a Forum member, he's a former squadmate, and even though I'm no longer in his squad, I feel bad about attacking his base. If I had seen the name before starting the attack, I would have skipped it. It's not the first time I've attacked a squadmate playing in the opposite faction, and I believe many here have been through it. And it's a bad feeling.

Sorry buddy, you can come for revenge anytime you want. I don't have Sullustan, just Vans and Skiffs, and Jets in SC.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.


User avatar
Richaldo
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1204

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#404 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:22 pm

Not sure if they are on here but 'acbeattie2 from TeamWork-Ruby' and I have been going toe-to-toe this week! In fact it's the only attack/defense i've had.... every day!!! Been good fun, log on in the evening... take my revenge... etc etc

I'm currently well ahead... but fair play for you to keep coming back and keeping me on my toes! Exactly what the game should be :)

Hope to see you again tonight!!!!
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 168,021 medals. Completed it mate...
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!


User avatar
TKTB51
Admiral
Posts: 581

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#405 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:32 am

and ... yes, this is exactly what this game is all about.

:)

EDIT: unrelated

Memo

To: FruitBowlMafia
Fm: TK-TB51
Re: Johhar attack

FruitBowlMafia - this evening, while attempting to destroy 18 rapid fire turrets, I happened to stop by your base.

You did not have any.

So I decided to attempt to snipe your SC with Johhar. He missed, so I left.

Later,
TK-TB51
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)


ForceMel
Major General
Posts: 391

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#406 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:19 pm

Chaotic999 wrote:Has to be said, I think was force Mel? Attacked me 2/3 months ago used tactics brains not jet swarm and won, he/she knows , it was best reb attack I ever saw for a long time,

Not sure it was me as you said I used brains in the attack. I'm just an average attacker. I think I did however just attack you, and proudly got two stars. If it was your base, I'm open for your revenge anytime. I'm bracing for the smashing you are about to do to my base lol. By the way, I'm a guy. My original base was created by my at the time, 9 year old daughter. It was a bit much for her, and I took over, and have been hooked ever since. I go by the moniker of FM now to avoid confusion.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.


User avatar
Chaotic999
Major General
Posts: 319

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#407 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:31 am

ForceMel wrote:
Chaotic999 wrote:Has to be said, I think was force Mel? Attacked me 2/3 months ago used tactics brains not jet swarm and won, he/she knows , it was best reb attack I ever saw for a long time,

Not sure it was me as you said I used brains in the attack. I'm just an average attacker. I think I did however just attack you, and proudly got two stars. If it was your base, I'm open for your revenge anytime. I'm bracing for the smashing you are about to do to my base lol. By the way, I'm a guy. My original base was created by my at the time, 9 year old daughter. It was a bit much for her, and I took over, and have been hooked ever since. I go by the moniker of FM now to avoid confusion.

I think you got 3 stars, was a good attack imo because you used different units that could outrange bursts and used other stuff as shields seemed like you thought it through anyway good attack. Nice your daughter got you hooked lol. Will have a go on your base if I see it will probs lose lol.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse


User avatar
Chaotic999
Major General
Posts: 319

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#408 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:37 am

Hi FM sorry I misread your post I thought you were talking about the attack a couple of months ago lol, I just realized it was you (FM) just rolled me 96% with mtt spam on tat, I just revenged but lost . my excuse I was on my phone and is laggy as hell. ha ha no really, is a tough base, revenge back see if you can flatten it 3 star, maybe use a few heavies at the end. you could take 1 less mtt and save 3 heavies for mop up? might work? will stay on tat if you wanna try.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse


ForceMel
Major General
Posts: 391

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#409 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:00 am

Chaotic999 wrote:Hi FM sorry I misread your post I thought you were talking about the attack a couple of months ago lol, I just realized it was you (FM) just rolled me 96% with mtt spam on tat, I just revenged but lost . my excuse I was on my phone and is laggy as hell. ha ha no really, is a tough base, revenge back see if you can flatten it 3 star, maybe use a few heavies at the end. you could take 1 less mtt and save 3 heavies for mop up? might work? will stay on tat if you wanna try.

Yep, that was me. Spamming the MTT It's what I'm reduced to at this point with the MTT the easiest to use when farming and such, and no dev bases to be found. I thought the rodian snipers from the squad center were going to take me out. I was lucky to get them before they got me. Also lucky for me is I've been using Artoo a lot, and practicing using him on real bases, but you would have annihilated me had I used artoo. Full blown rodians do him in. I was limping at the end as it was lol.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.


User avatar
Chaotic999
Major General
Posts: 319

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#410 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:46 am

ForceMel wrote:
Chaotic999 wrote:Hi FM sorry I misread your post I thought you were talking about the attack a couple of months ago lol, I just realized it was you (FM) just rolled me 96% with mtt spam on tat, I just revenged but lost . my excuse I was on my phone and is laggy as hell. ha ha no really, is a tough base, revenge back see if you can flatten it 3 star, maybe use a few heavies at the end. you could take 1 less mtt and save 3 heavies for mop up? might work? will stay on tat if you wanna try.

Yep, that was me. Spamming the MTT It's what I'm reduced to at this point with the MTT the easiest to use when farming and such, and no dev bases to be found. I thought the rodian snipers from the squad center were going to take me out. I was lucky to get them before they got me. Also lucky for me is I've been using Artoo a lot, and practicing using him on real bases, but you would have annihilated me had I used artoo. Full blown rodians do him in. I was limping at the end as it was lol.

Nice, you could probs kill any war base with that loadout but cook times a bit long lol anyway gl was good fun to watch.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 26 guests