Forum Member Attacked My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Winnie
Major General

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#41 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:22 pm

LosVega wrote:I've been hit by a few. Piper, Spock and others. I'll usually recognize the squad before the player name when checking replays. Spock was kind enough to open up for the revenge after the first time he hit me and we've been friends since. JustlikeWinnie @Shadow*Company, I used to run across quite a few players from your affiliate squads. I'm still above 75% win rate against all of shadow combined so there's your smack talk for today. See you on Erkit....... :D :lol: :D

75% is not soo good :lol: :lol:
---------------------------------
I _ ShadowCompany _ I
---------------------------------

DrPain
Commodore

Post#42 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:39 pm

I don't think that I get hit much by anyone here. I think that syncpan was the last one to do so. I don't see much of you guys either. I'll see syncpan and spock from time to time and that's about it. I get hit by mostly LB squads nowadays. I see a lot of Deutsch_Imperium, QW, Dark Brigade, O66. Imo, Dark Brigade has the best collection of attackers, although you can usually find a few skilled ones in most of the other squads.

BertO
Major General

Post#43 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:40 pm

You know that feeling when you attack someone just because you recognise their name from online, and you almost faceplant, end up blowing all your air and SC, miss the loot and then realise they were broke to start with and you need still need another 500K alloy before logging off.

Hi Ghost. Hope you enjoy the replay. Yeah, no idea how I didn't see that last tank stuck in there till after Leia ran off into your sonic garden.
Last edited by BertO on Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Live long and prosper.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#44 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:10 am

BertO wrote:You know that feeling when you attack someone just because you recognise their name from online, and you almost faceplant, end up blowing all your air and SC, miss the loot and then realise they were broke to start with and you need still need another 500K alloy before logging off.

Hi Ghost. Hope you enjoy the replay. Yeah, no idea how I didn't see that last tank stuck in their till after Leia ran off into your sonic garden.

Lol ive done similar
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#45 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:50 pm

I'm on Hoth waiting for the lucky Imp to smack my Base up. Over 1 1/2 mill of each but no Contra. Just upgraded DKo, thx to the Imps of Hoth!
Lone_Rebellion

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#46 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:24 pm

Sweet. I'll take a lookie
Looking forward to Ep9.

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#47 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:07 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:Sweet. I'll take a lookie
You DK killer you, my freshly upgraded droids were slaughtered!

Hit twice now, theres probably another million credits and say 700k alloy up for grabz still. No DK twins left, easy win now.
Lone_Rebellion

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#48 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:22 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:

Hit twice now, theres probably another million credits and say 700k alloy up for grabz still. No DK twins left, easy win now.

How gracious of u not to mention u won! Thats what i get for attacking while at the movies lol. Live by Night. Good flic. Im on Hoth if u want revenge.
Looking forward to Ep9.

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#49 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:56 am

Forceisweaknyou wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:

How gracious of u not to mention u won! Thats what i get for attacking while at the movies lol. Live by Night. Good flic. Im on Hoth if u want revenge.

Heh heh, no prob. I'm headed to SFO International for a lil buiz trip this week. I'll be parked on Hoth for a few days too, my shield runs out in 4hrs if u want another go!
Lone_Rebellion

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#50 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:37 am

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:You DK killer you, my freshly upgraded droids were slaughtered!

Heh heh, no prob. I'm headed to SFO International for a lil buiz trip this week. I'll be parked on Hoth for a few days too, my shield runs out in 4hrs if u want another go!

Cool have a nice trip. I live 1 hr north of sf.
Looking forward to Ep9.

Return to “General Discussions”