Forum Member Attacked My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#391 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:55 pm

Toydarian wrote:Hello @DarkRebel! Just popped a base on Er’kit, with the name Dark Rebel! Just wondered if it was you? Hope not, cos I got a perfect JK Snipe on the SC....ha ha! If it was you, sorry mate, would have skipped! The only reason I post this is cos I read elsewhere that you were running an imp account! Grateful if you could let me know......if not you, some other imp has cloned your handle!

Best
Toydarian (Twas JCTT, my main base, above)

Nice.
But .. but it wasn’t me. On Yavin currently with both DDKs upgrading. Squad name is AncientWarriors.

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#392 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:20 am

DarkRebel wrote:Nice.
But .. but it wasn’t me. On Yavin currently with both DDKs upgrading. Squad name is AncientWarriors.

Phew! Thanks for letting me know! Good hunting!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#393 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Hi @RoguePossum! Nice defence mate, when my main base hit yours on Kit tonight. I KNEW I should have skipped it, but.....well, decided to eat sand instead! Ha ha! Still, JK popped your SC...and I got a wee bit of loot! Till next time.....

Best

Edit:
My main base is JCTT, if you want to check....
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Zach
Commodore

Post#394 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:07 pm

Richaldo bro. Nice attack on Dando. You and Killer from D~B are the only ones to clean me up 100% for months :-)

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#395 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:41 pm

Zach wrote:Richaldo bro. Nice attack on Dando. You and Killer from D~B are the only ones to clean me up 100% for months :-)

Thanks bud! Only having a few games now over the hols so went for the nuclear option...!

Good luck to you in the battles ahead - and happy Christmas!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!
Level 25 Prestige 160000 medals

Zach
Commodore

Post#396 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:29 pm

Richaldo wrote:
Zach wrote:Richaldo bro. Nice attack on Dando. You and Killer from D~B are the only ones to clean me up 100% for months :-)

Thanks bud! Only having a few games now over the hols so went for the nuclear option...!

Good luck to you in the battles ahead - and happy Christmas!

To you as well bud.
Also I’d like to wish the whole SWC community merry Christmas and best wishes. U all rock :-)

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#397 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:50 pm

Finally caught the fish. But hats off to you as well because you spanked me pretty good there for weeks.

Screenshot_20190411-141335_Commander.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

DeathStriker

Post#398 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:08 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:Finally caught the fish. But hats off to you as well because you spanked me pretty good there for weeks.

Forceisweaknyou - While the Player indicated in your Screenshot has the In-Game-Name (IGN) of "Striker", I can assure you that it was NOT my HQ 11/P Account as I am not in the Squad indicated in your Screenshot.

Your Base defending well, so cudos to you ;)

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#399 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:38 pm

That striker is also a forum member, but I thought he was referring to Lucas. He must've been tired of getting 'fisted' by that guy.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#400 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:44 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:Finally caught the fish. But hats off to you as well because you spanked me pretty good there for weeks.

Forceisweaknyou - While the Player indicated in your Screenshot has the In-Game-Name (IGN) of "Striker", I can assure you that it was NOT my HQ 11/P Account as I am not in the Squad indicated in your Screenshot.

Your Base defending well, so cudos to you ;)

I was aware of that thanks
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Return to “General Discussions”