Forum Member Attacked My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Zach
Major General

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#391 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:29 pm

Richaldo wrote:
Zach wrote:Richaldo bro. Nice attack on Dando. You and Killer from D~B are the only ones to clean me up 100% for months :-)

Thanks bud! Only having a few games now over the hols so went for the nuclear option...!

Good luck to you in the battles ahead - and happy Christmas!

To you as well bud.
Also I’d like to wish the whole SWC community merry Christmas and best wishes. U all rock :-)

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#392 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:50 pm

Finally caught the fish. But hats off to you as well because you spanked me pretty good there for weeks.

Screenshot_20190411-141335_Commander.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Luminous beings are we

DeathStriker

Post#393 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:08 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:Finally caught the fish. But hats off to you as well because you spanked me pretty good there for weeks.

Forceisweaknyou - While the Player indicated in your Screenshot has the In-Game-Name (IGN) of "Striker", I can assure you that it was NOT my HQ 11/P Account as I am not in the Squad indicated in your Screenshot.

Your Base defending well, so cudos to you ;)

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#394 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:38 pm

That striker is also a forum member, but I thought he was referring to Lucas. He must've been tired of getting 'fisted' by that guy.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#395 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:44 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:Finally caught the fish. But hats off to you as well because you spanked me pretty good there for weeks.

Forceisweaknyou - While the Player indicated in your Screenshot has the In-Game-Name (IGN) of "Striker", I can assure you that it was NOT my HQ 11/P Account as I am not in the Squad indicated in your Screenshot.

Your Base defending well, so cudos to you ;)

I was aware of that thanks
Looking forward to Ep9.
Luminous beings are we

DeathStriker

Post#396 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:50 am

*BUMP*

In order to aid others in finding this Topic I am bumping...

(This Post will be removed if I start seeing more posts here)

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#397 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:42 am

DeathStriker wrote:*BUMP*

I'll bump along with you DS!
:D

This is too good a thread to be buried, even better than the good old jumps/jets/sniper GR discussions... :mrgreen:

Btw it has been a long time since a forum member attacked me I believe. Must have been during the player-orgaized Galactic War in July I think…
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#398 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:23 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:*BUMP*

I'll bump along with you DS!
:D

This is too good a thread to be buried, even better than the good old jumps/jets/sniper GR discussions... :mrgreen:

Btw it has been a long time since a forum member attacked me I believe. Must have been during the player-orgaized Galactic War in July I think…

I thought someone had finally attacked someone here, and was sharing the experience like in the old days, and having fun with some old rivalry, but... :roll:

Unfortunately, PvP is dead. Maybe someone should create a thread like this, but for Squads, kind of "My Squad fought Forum Member Squad", because it seems that besides PvDevBase, Wars are still the only thing many here still play...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#399 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:37 am

EDIT:

See Screenshot here

ohh, @Forceisweaknyou, it was me bwahahaha, one of my bad attacks against you, next time near 100% again :lol:
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added "Edit" - Link in Quote to Aid Discussion.
Leader of UnknownRebels

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#400 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:01 am

StrikerRebel wrote:

EDIT:

See Screenshot here

ohh, @Forceisweaknyou, it was me bwahahaha, one of my bad attacks against you, next time near 100% again :lol:

Roger roger :)
Looking forward to Ep9.
Luminous beings are we

Return to “General Discussions”