Forum Member Attacked My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Spock
Admiral

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#371 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:35 pm

I got some bases on Yavin that only took 3 lvl5 imperial troop transports to clear. Lol
Spent 2 hours last night with non stop battles. But the ultra chrome moved so much I had to top it off tonight.
So compared to some bases yours was a challenge. :)

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#372 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:37 pm

Spock wrote:I got some bases on Yavin that only took 3 lvl5 imperial troop transports to clear. Lol
Spent 2 hours last night with non stop battles. But the ultra chrome moved so much I had to top it off tonight.

I'm on 80k............. kind of regretting my life choices embarking on the mission of Yavin hahahaha!!!! Will need a break after this week...!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

Spock
Admiral

Post#373 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:12 am

Richaldo wrote:
Spock wrote:I got some bases on Yavin that only took 3 lvl5 imperial troop transports to clear. Lol

I'm on 80k............. kind of regretting my life choices embarking on the mission of Yavin hahahaha!!!! Will need a break after this week...!

I’m close to where you are at and keeping an eye on it. We might have to top it off again if it keeps moving at this rate. :D

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#374 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:12 am

Spock wrote:
Richaldo wrote:

I’m close to where you are at and keeping an eye on it. We might have to top it off again if it keeps moving at this rate. :D

Oh man... I'm hoping we've clinched it... I've never seen it this mad before!!!! Secured my top 50 on Kit as well... but today i'm feeling nervous haha! I'll have 1 hour after work in which to grind if needed...

Good luck mate!!!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

Zach
Commodore

Post#375 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:50 am

I just got attacked by Tamarack 35% but then he used 3 brutes to take out my HQ :o :shock: :? :D

Toydarian
Captain

Post#376 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:14 am

Euph, I think you rolled me for the 100 last night (assuming Euphling is yours). Nice attack....I WILL try to remember to switch on ALL my GR next time before clocking out..... :lol: :lol:
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 49)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#377 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:32 am

Zach wrote:I just got attacked by Tamarack 35% but then he used 3 brutes to take out my HQ :o :shock: :? :D

Zach. I've been getting some wild daily crate things lately. So in order to "keep" my spot on the spider rankings I usually brute attack the HQ just to get a small ep win. ;)

What was the rest of my load-out? Was it the ATAT mix? Or snipers?

Or did I just faceplant and decide to go with the brute win strategy? ;)

Tamarack
Leader of Dark-Plague
We are recruiting! Send me a message to get in!
Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

Euph
Admiral

Post#378 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:45 pm

Toydarian wrote:Euph, I think you rolled me for the 100 last night (assuming Euphling is yours). Nice attack....I WILL try to remember to switch on ALL my GR next time before clocking out..... :lol: :lol:

Yeah, Euphling is my L8 secondary. Thanks. :D I'd apologize if I hit you with your pants down, but.. I have an evil sith reputation to maintain, you understand. :P I sleep that base on Yavin if you want to hunt me down for some payback.
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
The wall bug giveth, and the wall bug taketh away

Zach
Commodore

Post#379 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:34 am

Tamarack wrote:
Zach wrote:I just got attacked by Tamarack 35% but then he used 3 brutes to take out my HQ :o :shock: :? :D

Zach. I've been getting some wild daily crate things lately. So in order to "keep" my spot on the spider rankings I usually brute attack the HQ just to get a small ep win. ;)

What was the rest of my load-out? Was it the ATAT mix? Or snipers?

Or did I just faceplant and decide to go with the brute win strategy? ;)

Tamarack

It was a while ago bud, but if I’m not mistaken it was the second option LOL ;-)

Toydarian
Captain

Post#380 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:24 pm

Euph wrote:
Yeah, Euphling is my L8 secondary. Thanks. :D I'd apologize if I hit you with your pants down, but.. I have an evil sith reputation to maintain, you understand. :P I sleep that base on Yavin if you want to hunt me down for some payback.

Thanks for acknowledging.... it was my just gone to L9 secondary you hit! Yes, understand your need to keep your rep intact....actually, it was quite refreshing to see a properly planned attack....I am increasingly seeing some pretty sloppy ones, especially those that start with only 30 seconds remaining on the clock! Hope to see you again on Yavin one day.... :)
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 49)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Return to “General Discussions”