Forum Member Attacked My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
JDD
Major General

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#331 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:53 am

Big deal if Forum members attacked my base or I attacked theirs / none Forum members doing the same tae each & everyone of us & we do them. Win or lose, there's always the next guy lined up no matter how many times yer skip. Game on.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#332 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:18 pm

ObiTwo wrote:Richaldo, enjoyed a good squad war recently against your team, even though it ended in a draw because of tako. You have a solid team, I would enjoy a war against you guys with our top squad, would be a very close one. :)

Hey mate! Was an excellent game, that Tako post though.... Good luck to you my friend!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

boshuda21
Commodore

Post#333 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:28 pm

Had a visit from Shelendil. Wish I the replay was available. You had a slightly more elaborate mix than most and was curious to see how you deployed.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#334 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:27 am

PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:Death Striker, I suggest you close this thread or monitor it more closely.

The original intent of this thread was to applaud skilled attacks that were done to the poster's base; hence the title of the thread is,

"Forum Member Attacked My Base," not,

"I Attacked a Forum Member's Base," or,

"I Attacked a Forum Member's Squad Member's Base," or,

"Someone from a High-Ranked Squad Attacked My Base," or,

"I Attacked Someone from a High-Ranked Squad's Base" or whatever.

Scalp-displaying isn't exactly good sportsmanship, whether your Little Leaguer is doing it or a 40-year-old man is doing it on the interwebz. We are better than that, fellas. Proverbs 27:2 says it well: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+27&version=NASB.

If you do want a scalp-displaying thread, please create a separate one and call it as much.

My two cents. Thanks for reading. I'm pulling for ya. We're all in this together.

DeathStriker wrote:OK... This will be a "Universal Thread" for those whom wish to record any Defensive Attacks on their Base by another Forum Member / Player.

Often we don't know personally those whom Attack our Bases, but for those whom have had fun having someone they know via the Forum Attack their Base, then "reporting it" is a great way to remind them of their Success or even better yet their GLORIOUS FAILURE - LOL :lol:

Feel free to add to this Thread if you wish...

Phoenix is right, but it is also fun to report on your own attacks ON another forum member's base I figure.. or shall I call it a scalp-displaying thread... Anyway i'll start another thread do describe your own glorious attacks on other members. :idea:
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Corrected Quote for Clarity
Proud to be a member of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many longtime high-level players, (semi-)active or retired, OP or NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken.

Pirate
Major General

Post#335 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:06 am

I had a visit from DesertPyramid on Tat with a nice GR bait and two star attack.

Sorry I wasn't offering much contra, I had just started a pricey deka upgrade.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

Zach
Commodore

Post#336 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Just got cleaned up by shazam1 on Tat. Nice moves :-)

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#337 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:23 am

Had to dig this one up from bottom page 4...

Sure I forgot a few, but 2 days ago Shelendil kind of nuked my base and I think Hawkeye1970??? from Fallofthe Empire repaid my complimentary visit to his base... thanks for the contra though I wasn't hunting for it ;-)
Proud to be a member of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many longtime high-level players, (semi-)active or retired, OP or NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken.

Storm Trooper

Post#338 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:47 pm

Friendly Shout-Out:
While the Questionable Cargo event continues and everyone is grinding hard to get unlimited fragment crates, I wanted to give a friendly shoutout to Wanna Try Me from Corpsegrinder/Mini Academy. We are both minis and it is fun to find someone with a similar base to attack. Wanna Try Me and I have crossed paths several times and war has broken out. So far I've gone 1-1 for offense and 4-0 and defense. Mini bases are sometimes very difficult to assault because they are loaded with squad center units and have strong guard reserve/upgrades. Below are some screenshots I put together:

We all love logging in to see this! Especially if it's the same person planting on your base :lol: !
Best Way to Open up to swc.png

Screenshots of the gardening.
Defensive Win vs Wanna try me.png

Win some and lose some.
Offensive vs Wanna try me.png

A video of me 24/25 on the EP objectives! Almost done!
Questionable Cargo 24/25

It's nice having a three planet conflict as there is lots of room for revenge and (hopefully) some cross-faction comradery. Happy grinding.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PartylikeVader
21,000 Medals
HQ7

DeathStriker

Post#339 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:50 pm

000 wrote: ...

000 - Welcome to the Forum! :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#340 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:17 am

Currently @war with Falcon Battalion, Los Vega attacked me once. He was very civil and sliced off one uplink ;-)
War lasts another 12 hours we are leading 38-29. Outposts are Tat, Dando & Erkit

Return to “General Discussions”