Forum Member Attacked My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Piaresquare
Commander

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#321 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:23 pm

They are just conflict grinding. Rebels don’t get developer bases, so sometimes they need to attack easier targets to get to UC. And Dark Phenoix is a new member to _nameless_ and is still learning. Think sometimes people should be a little nicer in this game.
Piaresquare - Darkpath
Darth Vicious - ByDesign

Xinix
Major General

Post#322 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:53 am

Piaresquare wrote:They are just conflict grinding. Rebels don’t get developer bases, so sometimes they need to attack easier targets to get to UC. And Dark Phenoix is a new member to _nameless_ and is still learning. Think sometimes people should be a little nicer in this game.

Don't take it too seriously \pi r^2 ... on Tat rebels do get dev bases, and nobody is picking on delicate little flowers here: these are battle hardened veterans (>5000 attack wins) with big bases from top level squads, they can handle a bit of teasing.

Still, makes you wonder why they attack like that ... is that usually a viable strategy?

SmokeFTW
Lieutenant

Post#323 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:04 am

There's a lot of salt in this thread.

MasterCheez0324
Captain

Post#324 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:17 pm

Yo RebelYell you cheeky bastard, you took away my barracks upgrade :cry:

Good job tho, next time I'll hopefully have some sc troops and active traps haha

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#325 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:13 pm

This thread needs Bacos. Everyone loves bacon (unless they’re weird freaks of nature) and Bacos is salty but not as bad for you.

Oim
Commodore

Post#326 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:12 am

Just found phœnixAZ on tato.
Home that U enjoy my first drop fail of an astro...^^ that totally disturbed me and the rest of my attack.
My base is free for revenge :)

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#327 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:02 am

Death Striker, I suggest you close this thread or monitor it more closely.

The original intent of this thread was to applaud skilled attacks that were done to the poster's base; hence the title of the thread is,

"Forum Member Attacked My Base," not,

"I Attacked a Forum Member's Base," or,

"I Attacked a Forum Member's Squad Member's Base," or,

"Someone from a High-Ranked Squad Attacked My Base," or,

"I Attacked Someone from a High-Ranked Squad's Base" or whatever.

Scalp-displaying isn't exactly good sportsmanship, whether your Little Leaguer is doing it or a 40-year-old man is doing it on the interwebz. We are better than that, fellas. Proverbs 27:2 says it well: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+27&version=NASB.

If you do want a scalp-displaying thread, please create a separate one and call it as much.

My two cents. Thanks for reading. I'm pulling for ya. We're all in this together.
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
~149,500 medals. Newborn Prestige Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Rank 30. Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

Xinix
Major General

Post#328 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:20 am

Wow: apparently I was wrong about rebel veterans being able to handle a bit of gentle teasing ...

Anyway, instead of joining in the choir of righteous indignation, let's get back on topic:

Congratulations to PhoenixAZ on taking 2 uplinks from me in our recent squad war (MolanLab3): it was a close match and you guys managed to beat us fair and square by a good 5 uplinks ;)

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#329 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:03 am

Xinix wrote:
Richaldo wrote:A BIG shout out to STROMQUI OF NAMELESS who just attacked my level 7 base (with Dekka and traps down) with level X jumps, kessen, lugga and others stuff... even used air ... and only hit 58%!!!!!!!!! Didn't even get my HQ or my contra........ Enjoy that 4 medal/40 conflict point haul.....

Lol ... irrefutable proof that lvl7 Imps are OP :)

A few hours ago his squad buddy Dark Phoenix also managed a whopping whole star against me with basically the same load out incl. full air + Deko .... and literally zero tactics: just spamming Jets around my base hoping to blast through on autopilot. The Rodians in my SC had a field day popping his pesky fliers.

NAMELESS is a rank 11 squad on ksod ... why do these guys play like that? Is that usually sufficient to get an EZ win? Because if I try that then it would be faceplant after faceplant (no SC, minimal air) ...

Found him!!!!! But with my level X base... wiped him out... utterly destroyed him... Revenge is sweet :)
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

ObiTwo
Major General

Post#330 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:01 pm

Richaldo, enjoyed a good squad war recently against your team, even though it ended in a draw because of tako. You have a solid team, I would enjoy a war against you guys with our top squad, would be a very close one. :)
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

Return to “General Discussions”