Forum Member Attacked My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
RCM
Commodore

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#311 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:39 am

Plagueis wrote:No base is defendable. Not One. Odds are if anyone here attacks the same player twice, they’ll probably win at least the second time around. Maybe we could have a pissing contest about who was better before the armory and back when defense was relevant, but not anymore. Not when anyone can kessen snipe an SC and spam 17+ jumps/jets. It’s like saying “Your car is slow!” when everyone is driving F1 cars.

You're finally making some sense. ;)

GR is also meaningless as you can bait GR with un-buffed Vader and he will often survive two spazmodes. Kessen or two max tie-advanced and the SC is gone. Bait GR with Vader and some storms. 100% is routine on any max base w/o dropping the flag.
Empire squad: WAR247 232/4/8 W/L/D

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#312 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:07 pm

Plagueis wrote:No base is defendable. Not One. Odds are if anyone here attacks the same player twice, they’ll probably win at least the second time around. Maybe we could have a pissing contest about who was better before the armory and back when defense was relevant, but not anymore. Not when anyone can kessen snipe an SC and spam 17+ jumps/jets. It’s like saying “Your car is slow!” when everyone is driving F1 cars.

Not entirely true.
If you have higher level skin (L9-10) facing low level jumps (L2-3), and using a base that is designed to win, then you beat them more often than not. Guaranteed.

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#313 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:28 pm

My level 9 imp account says otherwise. A player may not have high level jump skins and instead can make good use of heavy + med/IA and luring to beat even tough bases. Sometimes you have to make the best of what you have available and there are many players who make good use of weird builds. Jumps/jets are easier to use and more effective but they’re hardly the only option, even against high level armory skins.

Mo187
Squadron Leader

Post#314 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:58 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
ZeroCool wrote:I've got one for you Death Striker one of your own team fell into my grasp not too long ago Giddily goo. Enjoy the Replay:

MERC-ZeroCool vs Ginna - Sons of Death

ZeroCool - Thanks for Posting! :)

I will share video link with SOD on LINE...

DS, please send my regards to Ginna as well, he/her have been going back and forth a few times on Hoth over the last couple weeks, last time today. I enjoyed some nice resources and got hit with the revenge three hours later ;) Too bad I had my big spender pants on earlier. Very entertaining so far. Hope we will keep it going.
Mohawk187, HQ 10 - Empire Squad: "Phoenix-Chaos"

ObiTwo
Major General

Post#315 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:13 pm

zarcon wrote:No need to be a strategy genius....I play the cards I am dealt and win no matter what...always have ... lol :) Didn't I consistently roll you on Windows platform too....don't you have that cheezy newb youtube channel?

Lol you never rolled me when we were equivalent. I lost my level X base with 120k medals and had to restart, you managed to take me out when I was level 8 and again at level 9 with your max level X base as I was rebuilding. Kudos. I hit level X again and the closed windows.

I started the youtube channel when I began rebuilding. Newb, no, cheesy, sure probably. Looked at it you have, revealed your perversions are... :)
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#316 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:27 am

A BIG shout out to STROMQUI OF NAMELESS who just attacked my level 7 base (with Dekka and traps down) with level X jumps, kessen, lugga and others stuff... even used air ... and only hit 58%!!!!!!!!! Didn't even get my HQ or my contra........ Enjoy that 4 medal/40 conflict point haul.....

Bet you weren't expecting to see the Togs ;)

I look forward to finding you with my big base and wiping your sorry base off the galaxy....
Richaldo. Leader of SITh
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

Xinix
Major General

Post#317 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:04 am

Richaldo wrote:A BIG shout out to STROMQUI OF NAMELESS who just attacked my level 7 base (with Dekka and traps down) with level X jumps, kessen, lugga and others stuff... even used air ... and only hit 58%!!!!!!!!! Didn't even get my HQ or my contra........ Enjoy that 4 medal/40 conflict point haul.....

Lol ... irrefutable proof that lvl7 Imps are OP :)

A few hours ago his squad buddy Dark Phoenix also managed a whopping whole star against me with basically the same load out incl. full air + Deko .... and literally zero tactics: just spamming Jets around my base hoping to blast through on autopilot. The Rodians in my SC had a field day popping his pesky fliers.

NAMELESS is a rank 11 squad on ksod ... why do these guys play like that? Is that usually sufficient to get an EZ win? Because if I try that then it would be faceplant after faceplant (no SC, minimal air) ...

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#318 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:10 am

Xinix wrote:
Richaldo wrote:A BIG shout out to STROMQUI OF NAMELESS who just attacked my level 7 base (with Dekka and traps down) with level X jumps, kessen, lugga and others stuff... even used air ... and only hit 58%!!!!!!!!! Didn't even get my HQ or my contra........ Enjoy that 4 medal/40 conflict point haul.....

Lol ... irrefutable proof that lvl7 Imps are OP :)

A few hours ago his squad buddy Dark Phoenix also managed a whopping whole star against me with basically the same load out incl. full air + Deko .... and literally zero tactics: just spamming Jets around my base hoping to blast through on autopilot. The Rodians in my SC had a field day popping his pesky fliers.

NAMELESS is a rank 11 squad on ksod ... why do these guys play like that? Is that usually sufficient to get an EZ win? Because if I try that then it would be faceplant after faceplant (no SC, minimal air) ...

Sir you have just made my day! I thought ... surely this can't be a regular thing? the attack was aweful... just spamming... Even one of my shields was down haha!
Edit: Making video I need to keep this one!
Last edited by Richaldo on Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Richaldo. Leader of SITh
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

darthdoodie
Commodore

Post#319 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:49 pm

One of the Order66 guys (#2 ranked squad in-game) hit my rebel base with the same tactics. Jumps and CW MHCs all dropped within 6 tiles. 42% win for me. He then dropped 2 TIE fighters for my 10K contra. He's medal capped with Level 50 deks

Oim
Commodore

Post#320 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Is rebelscummer = deathtoempire in Game ?
If yes’ found him on’erkit... :)

Return to “General Discussions”