Forum Member Attacked My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
RCM
Commodore

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#301 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:03 am

zarcon wrote:Been on Hoth for 2 days almost zero attacks...1st attack I lost with an HD layout. If you understood the big picture you would understand that rebs/imps set up revenge attacks and make their self available to do so.....oh dear whaterver...very common place on line app community....again whatever ...whatever ....whatever....totally laughable....once again done with this thread...calling someone a cheater is the only reason I'm back....but to the point now you can call me what you want ....later.

dfnese222.JPG

lol 61% with 11 jumps. Forget to turn on your clicker?
Empire squad: WAR247 232/4/8 W/L/D

zarcon
Commodore

Post#302 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:05 am

again it was an HD layout ...you would think I am speaking a foreign language to you or something....last post swear....z---out.
USERNAMES: Zarcon & NIGHTSTALKER (formerly AURORA from WINDOWS)
SQUAD: GALACTIC--EMPIRE

RCM
Commodore

Post#303 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:09 am

zarcon wrote:again it was an HD layout ...you would think I am speaking a foreign language to you or something....last post swear....z---out.

HD layout, got it. You suck because of an HD layout. Understood. 5x5.

Two defenses in your history = BS.

At least you maintained deniability until you were goaded into producing the screenshot of the (lol) 61% loss with 11 Jetpax. lol to 11.

ZeroCool
Captain

Post#304 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:11 am

are you kidding peep still using that bs tactics of mouse lickers... that's absolutely hilarious. That stunt comes right of of the Nineties. So here it is... you get any one of these guys into any FPS specifically Unreal Tournament Or Black Ops, and We will Annihilate their buts. I just love slipping up behind someone and using my little Teleport device between their legs in-game to telefrag their asses into the the spectacular HOM effect. Sorry I am not normally like this but come on you might as well join the ranks of the mining gold bots in Warcraft.
What Doesn't Kill You - Just Makes You Stranger

RCM
Commodore

Post#305 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:17 am

ZeroCool wrote:are you kidding peep still using that bs tactics of mouse lickers... that's absolutely hilarious. That stunt comes right of of the Nineties. So here it is... you get any one of these guys into any FPS specifically Unreal Tournament Or Black Ops, and We will Annihilate their buts. I just love slipping up behind someone and using my little Teleport device between their legs in-game to telefrag their asses into the the spectacular HOM effect. Sorry I am not normally like this but come on you might as well join the ranks of the mining gold bots in Warcraft.

He flatly-admitted it in PM in between the threats. Obv he knew he was outed and the guy trying to revenge his base has timestamped screenshots. 13 days; revenge-attempts at virtually every hour, day and night, zarcon was on 24/7. He just tried again, lol, zarcon is still on.

zarcon has two defenses in his history and he never leaves Hoth.

Xinix
Major General

Post#306 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:18 am

Guys please stop spoiling a fun thread with your b!tch slapping contest.

RCM
Commodore

Post#307 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:24 am

Xinix wrote:Guys please stop spoiling a fun thread with your b!tch slapping contest.

This isn't fun? OkOk, I'm out. Mea culpa.

ZeroCool
Captain

Post#308 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:25 am

As I said I'm not normally like that and I apologize for being off topic completely

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#309 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:29 am

No base is defendable. Not One. Odds are if anyone here attacks the same player twice, they’ll probably win at least the second time around. Maybe we could have a pissing contest about who was better before the armory and back when defense was relevant, but not anymore. Not when anyone can kessen snipe an SC and spam 17+ jumps/jets. It’s like saying “Your car is slow!” when everyone is driving F1 cars.

ZeroCool
Captain

Post#310 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:37 am

Plagueis wrote:No base is defendable. Not One. Odds are if anyone here attacks the same player twice, they’ll probably win at least the second time around. Maybe we could have a pissing contest about who was better before the armory and back when defense was relevant, but not anymore. Not when anyone can kessen snipe an SC and spam 17+ jumps/jets. It’s like saying “Your car is slow!” when everyone is driving F1 cars.

Like when we used to Bracket race at the track, there was one Blue 68 VW Beetle sporting a nitrous equipped big block 350 in her. He used to blow his belts off the Line or in the bleach block all the time, It was just Stunning lmao. oh the good times :shock: :shock: :D :D :D

Return to “General Discussions”