Forum Member Attacked My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
zarcon
Commodore

Re: Forum Member Attacked My Base

Post#291 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:12 am

One last thing wow....50% using tie advanced.....that was brilliant....ahahahaha.
USERNAMES: Zarcon & NIGHTSTALKER (formerly AURORA from WINDOWS)
SQUAD: GALACTIC--EMPIRE

RCM
Commodore

Post#292 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:17 am

zarcon wrote:I will officially remove myself from this dispute. I only wish we could meet up and discuss this further ...it would be so much fun...Wish I had some better defensive wins to show you but I have been upgrading turrets and shields for last 2 months to up my piddly base score...only 2 shields away now though...so I should be back in full form. Yes, I did tilt after your homophobic remarks....sorry...but if you would like to continue this through PM, LIne, or hell if your close enough geographically in person....I would love to continue...its up to you? Please let me know via PM if you would like to continue or method you choose to continue, but as far as this thread I have spoke my peace and it needs to get back to what it was originally started for.

Dude, just stop. I stated that, I "don't want to cyber" which is hardly homophobic. I don't need to Line with you to see your October battles, but thanks again. You have my permission to post my responses to your unsolicited PMs.

Talk sh*t? Well then it's time for you to back it up... preferably with stuff from recent memory. Something from after Halloween, perhaps?

You want to drive or fly out to Lake Tahoe to prove that you're tough, stalky?

And please stop embarrassing yourself with that base. There is no way that your base survives any 17 qty Jetpack attack, hence you're only showing cherrypicked defenses from October.

I've won nine or ten conflicts outright. We have the most wins on the server with 232. More frags won than any other team. Anyone cam spam 21 Jumps. I've gone 20 or so defenses without losing more than 2K contraband. I've upgraded (organically) my dekas w/o a penny in crystals. They are level 43.
Last edited by RCM on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Empire squad: WAR247 232/4/8 W/L/D

zarcon
Commodore

Post#293 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:27 am

50% tie advanced attack ...still can't get over that one. Sheer beauty.

RCM
Commodore

Post#294 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:31 am

zarcon wrote:50% tie advanced attack ...still can't get over that one. Sheer beauty.

You can avoid the point if you like. I trashed the TA intentionally as we were in a squad war. The point of the EgTa KiMe attack was that it was a joke... spamming with 100% INT-4s.

I don't think it's anything but a goof, but you have to go back months to show any wins. The excuse that you're upgrading? You PM that my screenshots were BS and you're showing dbase wins from October?

A win against EgTa KiMe with only buffed dewbacks:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yfg4k4ybdah6mrg/egta.jpg?dl=0

zarcon
Commodore

Post#295 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:36 am

Btw..I will keep working on my defense for you once those shields upgrade...with my lvl 9 GR....I still don't think you understand what a Hoth base design is do you? Maximizes cold MHC...oh well ...swear this is my last post here .....continue your rant RCM :)

dcept.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RCM
Commodore

Post#296 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:42 am

zarcon wrote:I will officially remove myself from this dispute. I only wish we could meet up and discuss this further ...it would be so much fun...Wish I had some better defensive wins to show you but I have been upgrading turrets and shields for last 2 months to up my piddly base score...only 2 shields away now though...so I should be back in full form. Yes, I did tilt after your homophobic remarks....sorry where I come from when you talk shit you better back it up...but if you would like to continue this through PM, LIne, or hell if your close enough geographically in person....I would love to continue...its up to you? Please let me know via PM if you would like to continue or method you choose to continue, but as far as this thread I have spoke my peace and it needs to get back to what it was originally started for.

Btw..I will keep working on my defense for you once those shields upgrade...with my lvl 9 GR....I still don't think you understand what a Hoth base design is do you? Maximizes cold MHC...oh well ...swear this is my last post here .....continue your rant RCM

You can't show any recent defenses because you use a mouse-clicker and have ZERO defenses in your game-history. Another forum member just PM-ed me to tell me that he tried to revenge you on Hoth for two weeks and you were on 24/7. You would think that your cheating would pay-off? No?

Three more responses and two more PMs. So much for removing yourself. You're woefully out of your depth, but keep them coming.

I have max MHC, level 3 cold-weather buffed. I don't sit on Hoth as there is no loot to be had. I sit on Tat; before that it was Er'Kit prior to the Rebel purge. TBH, I don't find it fun to swipe through 80 dev-bases to find a guy with more than 10K contra. For a 2800 base, sure.

RCM
Commodore

Post#297 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:29 am

Zarcon just PM'ed me and admitted to using a clicker. He told me to contact the forum member to arrange a time to revenge.

Zarcon, you're a pro. Real champion material.

zarcon
Commodore

Post#298 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:56 am

That is a lie ...wow ...I give up...smh...unreal.... Yes I did want to arrange a time for revenge to make sure I am open and not been attacked...oh....geez...you just don't get it...I tried to move on...smh.

zarcon
Commodore

Post#299 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:02 am

Been on Hoth for 2 days almost zero attacks...1st attack I lost with an HD layout. If you understood the big picture you would understand that rebs/imps set up revenge attacks and make their self available to do so.....oh dear whaterver...very common place on line app community....again whatever ...whatever ....whatever....totally laughable....once again done with this thread...calling someone a cheater is the only reason I'm back....but to the point now you can call me what you want ....later.

dfnese222.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RCM
Commodore

Post#300 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:02 am

zarcon wrote:That is a lie ...wow ...I give up...smh...unreal.... Yes I did want to arrange a time for revenge to make sure I am open and not been attacked...oh....geez...you just don't get it...I tried to move on...smh.

You admitted it, point-of-fact. It's why you don't have ANY defense history on your device. If it's a lie then stop changing your story.

Return to “General Discussions”