[Tutorial] How to get the game data.

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Kyusson
Lieutenant

Re: [Tutorial] How to get the game data.

Post#41 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:06 am

Current manifest, i think, is - https://storage.googleapis.com/d50ea5a0 ... 01189.json

I incremented the 01189 up from the original posted 01012.json.

The key to getting asset bundles is incrementing the "v" in the url for a specific bundle or json file, so for android/aat1_rbl-ani.assetbundle you would need to know the "v" that is listed in the manifest json, so you can construct the url.

In this instance, if you look up the aat..rbl-ani.assetbundle in the manifest you will see it has a "v" of 1496795919.

Therefore the URL would be: https://storage.googleapis.com/d50ea5a0 ... ssetbundle

Notice the change in the url to include the "v" string of 149675919.

Hope that makes sense. I am sifting the data to see where I can get feeds for squad wars and specific ones where I may be able to glean what OP's are in play :)
Force3000
Force3k_Jedi_Shadows
F3k_Academy
Force3k_NewHope (Master Kyu)

We are always recruiting!. Contact me on LINE id: kyusson

Jedith

Post#42 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:53 am

Any updates on this?
I'm trying to understand how this whole process works and what applications to use, since Pappa Jesse doesn't seem to be updating at the moment...

Jedith
Cadet Trooper

Post#43 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:05 am

Any updates to this?
I'm trying to understand the process so I can do additional sophisticated analysis...
Jed'ith
REBEL ALLIANCE - AMBASSADOR

Culoph
Lieutenant

Post#44 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:31 am

Bumping this! Does anyone know where the current manifest is?
Since the game shuts down in June, so it's our last chance to extract models for posterity...

srfeudal
Storm Trooper

Post#45 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:17 pm

It would be nice if there was any way to make a private server, like some did for games like ragnarok online, black desert, etc. Is there any way to do that on mobile games?

Golbriel
Storm Trooper

Post#46 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:53 pm

So... the game's OST is safe and sound, but did anyone managed to extract the models and posted them somewhere safe, or they're gone forever?

LosVega
Admiral

Post#47 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:12 am

Golbriel wrote:So... the game's OST is safe and sound, but did anyone managed to extract the models and posted them somewhere safe, or they're gone forever?

I don't know a thing about how the game worked in the background but I assumed that once Zynga shut down the servers, that was the end of that. Are you suggesting that there is a way around this or just trying to recover game data to run on a private server? Good luck either way
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Return to “General Discussions”