HQ Advice

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Yacob10

HQ Advice

Post#1 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:40 am

Is it best to rush your HQ as quick as possible then upgrade everything else or the opposite?

Python6
Commodore

Re: HQ Advice

Post#2 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:59 am

I've done it both ways so I'll share my experiences. Lost my windows base to a FB synch glitch and had to start over. Upgraded offensive capability as quickly as I could, but now that I'm ready to make the jump back to level 7 I'm watching droids work around the clock to finally work defensive capabilities before the level 8 & 9 players slaughter me once jump to level 7 is complete. Lots of fun quickly advancing, but I'm paying for it now... So I built an imperial base to pass the time. This time I fully upgraded both offensive and defensive capabilities before HQs level up. Still waiting, but it is in more manageable chunks instead of all lumped together at once. If I had it to do again I would vote for slow and steady wins the race since sacrificing upgrades to advance your HQs always catches up once you get to a higher level.
Officer ImperialNWA Andriod / IOS Imperial Squad. If you are a new / developing player check out our developmental squads ImperialNWA_II and ImperialNWA_III.
LINE ID is python6swc

CORE
Captain

Re: HQ Advice

Post#3 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:49 pm

I agree with the above. If you advance your HQ 2 levels past your defence(That's what you are doing it you don't upgrade to your current level), you are asking to be crushed in no time. You are relying on whatever defensive layout you have set up, so it better be good. I learned the hard way, upgrading everything before your HQ is what I recommend.

Good luck
At BrowncoatsWash, we aim to misbehave. Rebels who want to stay on top of their game are welcome to join.
Join for the fun, stay for the friendship. Promo Video Here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1zFmHgiPRs

Return to “General Discussions”