Shock Trooper off in La-La Land

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
HolenMyPantze
Cadet Trooper

Shock Trooper off in La-La Land

Post#1 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:31 pm

Does anybody have issues with their shock trooper walking around in the sand shooting at nothing? His targeting system seems to be broken.

I have not upgraded the dude past lvl 1 since he rolled out. When I first started this game many moons ago, the trooper used to attack the command centre. After one of the major upgrades, he stopped targeting the main center.

The programmers stated that they have fixed some issues with the trooper. So I upgraded the trooper to lvl 2 all to no avail....he still walks around in a daydream with his finger on the trigger, shooting at nothing and no one.

What gives?

RebelYell
Admiral

Re: Shock Trooper off in La-La Land

Post#2 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:04 pm

Shock Troopers/Vanguards are seeing things that you don't see. They're killing traps. But with lv2 they probably requiremultiple shoots for each.

I found Vanguards of some use when you attack lv9 bases. Those LAAT Traps can cause problem when triggered. I've also seen imps using Shock Troopers for trap cleaning when attacking my base. Wasn't a bad idea.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Return to “General Discussions”