Poll: Which side is better: Rebels or Empire?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.

Poll: Which side is better: Rebel or Empire?

Rebel
33%
Empire
67%
Total votes: 3545

zzurge

Re: Poll: Which side is better: Rebels or Empire?

Post#201 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:53 pm

You would think it was the empire right? Big vehicles,air strikes,the works,untill you realize that heal droids are much stronger than repair for a few crucial reasons,one being that you can have a wall of heavy tanky infantry but you can only reasonably have a few armored units rolling about,numerous times I’ve been wiped by a dude who screens his heroes with heavy infantry and medical droids and it’s an ez clap,meanwhile the only way I can overpower a base is to spam mercs and jet troopers with the hope that *MAYBE* they’ll break through,also who thought it would be amazing to give rebels armor on top of their insane infantry comp,I thought imperials were supposed to be masters of vehicle warfare but rebels can literally just get stolen variants of our stuff really long and drawn out rant I know but I honestly feel the rebels are the most powerful,I really think they should let us get the stolen heal droids event now and again,it’s only fair

JCLone73
Cadet Trooper

Post#202 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:24 am

EMPIRE FOREVER of course!

MachineHead
Commodore

Post#203 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:24 am

raptor wrote:Here's are some interesting facts about player preferences in Star Wars Commander. I believe these metrics were taken in October so I expect the total number of players to be much higher and other metrics scaled up also.

Nonetheless, the proportions are likely still representative. The percent of people who prefer the Empire side to the Rebel side is inline with the polling results on this site. It's interesting to see that the south american countries lean most towards the Rebel side while Eastern European nations lean most towards the empire side.

Wow, this is really impressing, never seen it before...i wonder if there is an evil gene?! Or just history related effect?
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead, Bulldozer, NineInchNails, Ministry, lol

GAT
Captain

Post#204 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:03 pm

This is the only time you can be bad without somebody hounding you+ Vader, starkiller and darth krayt are awesome

Return to “General Discussions”