Poll: Which side is better: Rebels or Empire?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.

Poll: Which side is better: Rebel or Empire?

Rebel
33%
Empire
67%
Total votes: 3415

JediBob
Cadet Trooper

Rebel are the best

Post#21 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:14 am

Hi all, can I just say, I am a rebel member, I chose the rebels because I knew most others would join them Empire, it's so obvious most people would do that, in the movies the Empire looks far more appealing. we all want to control At-Ats and commanded stormtroopers into battle. However in this game the devs are aware of these tendencies to join the Empire, so the Rebels, to a degree, have to be slightly better or stronger and some areas, if not, then I don't think the Empire would have many Rebs to fight. personally I love the Rebs, and I've never regretted joining them.

ARMA
Commander

Re: Poll: Which side is better: Rebels or Empire?

Post#22 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:59 pm

Rebels are best! Rebel for life!

MYTHGhost
Officer

Post#23 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:02 pm

I like rebels mostly cause I thought the idea of a rebellion is cool.
Programmer And avid star wars geek. JOIN M.Y.T.H.RebelRebel 1,000 medals and up Rebels are the best

THUNDERWOLFS
Commander

Post#24 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:19 pm

If Rebels were so good. Why is it in Windows systems a Empire Rules!.... Because the Empire is Awesome!!...... The Empire use clone troops. the rebels don't!... Plus we have the eAT-AT which is a better hero than anything the Rebels have...

Tognir
Squadron Leader

Post#25 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:42 am

Both sides are great
Join the dark side and command your force
Zabraks FTW

THUNDERWOLFS
Commander

Post#26 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:52 pm

Both side are not great!.... That is why the empire rules .

Tognir
Squadron Leader

Post#27 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:43 am

I was playing empire till yesterday ,and started playing with rebels I know it wount do any changes, but there are few players who would switch sides , game is made for fun, and if you are good player and you have your own good strategy it would be fun and easy , and it wouldnt bother you witch side is stronger , I think both sides are great
Join the dark side and command your force
Zabraks FTW

gm285
Commander

Post#28 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:27 am

Yeah. I have a lvl 9 base that does win most times, but that is because of my lots of rapid fire and mortar , which I position around the other turrets and hq to take out support troops, with rocket and bursts inside.
But up agree. The atat has gone from amazing to horrible.
And those medics are sooooo op.

walidwardak236

Post#29 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:07 am

I think the Empire is better because they are richer, look cooler, awesome! But also the reabels are good too tho! :poop: but I think Empire is better and cooler!!!!

eb74

Post#30 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:52 pm

Empire elite atat is the best hero for base busting at mid level bases and can frustrate me. Its why my son picked up the imps as his faction. He is a sith at heart i think.

Return to “General Discussions”