Poll: Which side is better: Rebels or Empire?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.

Poll: Which side is better: Rebel or Empire?

Rebel
34%
Empire
66%
Total votes: 2331

ExecutorAmaze
Storm Trooper

Re: Poll: Which side is better: Rebels or Empire?

Post#151 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:21 pm

Rebels definitely have an advantage. I'm with the empire just to have fun and maybe a little challenge. I mean, the AT-ATs are good, but they have flaws at times...

JDD
Major General

Post#152 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:15 pm

I LOVE the MAP! At a subconcious level, it says a lot about the state of our world, no? I guess the old adage a picture is worth a thousand words! I'm with the downtrodden fighting tyranny & oppression! MTFBWY always......woooooohoooooo! ;)

ace1967
Cadet Trooper

Post#153 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:04 pm

HQ lvl 9 Empire base & in my opinion the Empire is more fun but the game is biased towards the Rebels. I have lost count of the number of Rebel bases with the full compliment of Guard reserves. Don't understand how the rebel bases got all the credits to get that. This & other advantages the Rebel bases have has totally spoilt the game.

Tomato
Commodore

Post#154 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:52 pm

totally rebels R2 and C3PO makes the game imba
iOS / Android - Tomato: Officer SamuraiHunters
Windows - Tomato: Leader Order-33 (Part of the Order family) Thanks Disney :(

YoungJediMaster

Post#155 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:35 am

Rebels are by far the better side :)
In the other debate, which prequels is the best, well better than the other two as all of the are pretty bad haha. Anwser here: https://twitter.com/NoSpoilers92/status ... 1035460608

Auron

Post#156 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:11 am

The entire game is favorable to the Rebel's let me give you some examples I'm HQ 9 my squad has 36 capacity that's 5 speeders but if I was a rebel I'd be able to hold 6 speeders. Rebels have 3 factories empire has 2 meaning the rebels have an extra guard reserve building. Rebel troops are on average lower capacity than imperial troops and troop for troop the rebels are stronger individually and anytime the empire gains any advantage it's immediately shut down eg guard reserve snipers had medics but no longer. The entire game is favorable towards the rebels.

thecursedpit
Officer

Post#157 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:06 am

Auron wrote:The entire game is favorable to the Rebel's let me give you some examples I'm HQ 9 my squad has 36 capacity that's 5 speeders but if I was a rebel I'd be able to hold 6 speeders. Rebels have 3 factories empire has 2 meaning the rebels have an extra guard reserve building. Rebel troops are on average lower capacity than imperial troops and troop for troop the rebels are stronger individually and anytime the empire gains any advantage it's immediately shut down eg guard reserve snipers had medics but no longer. The entire game is favorable towards the rebels.

And it's amazing how many rebels are still in denial about this. And before they complain about sniper guard reserves: any guard reserves are easy to dodge on either side anyway.

Burrito
Commodore

Post#158 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:49 am

thecursedpit wrote:
Auron wrote:The entire game is favorable to the Rebel's let me give you some examples I'm HQ 9 my squad has 36 capacity that's 5 speeders but if I was a rebel I'd be able to hold 6 speeders. Rebels have 3 factories empire has 2 meaning the rebels have an extra guard reserve building. Rebel troops are on average lower capacity than imperial troops and troop for troop the rebels are stronger individually and anytime the empire gains any advantage it's immediately shut down eg guard reserve snipers had medics but no longer. The entire game is favorable towards the rebels.

And it's amazing how many rebels are still in denial about this. And before they complain about sniper guard reserves: any guard reserves are easy to dodge on either side anyway.

Their medic droid healing for 3 or 4 times what an imperial astromech heals for. Their Web having 3x more hp. 1/4 of imperial "infantry/merc" being mech so they take 400% damage from rockets.

CreeperDJ
Storm Trooper

Post#159 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:41 am

Something that needs to be fixed is balancing the game for rebals and the Empire...
I’ve created multiple bases on different side testing this out, and with the Empire, I have an easier time getting 3 stars on attaching,
And for the rebals (my main base is for the rebals) I had a harder time getting just 1 or 2 stars on bases...
(Yes I took medals and different army combinations and leveling into account)
The worst problem is that the time limit needs to be longer when you get to level 9 and 10....
because in order to get 3 stars, you have a have an army that is able to completely obliterate the enemy base in about a minute... otherwise the timer is your worst enemy....

The Empire is just too OP for the rebals... unless the person is just a noob who only upgrades his hq using micro transactions to pay to loose and not upgrading turnets or squad centers...

Return to “General Discussions”