Poll: Which side is better: Rebels or Empire?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.

Poll: Which side is better: Rebel or Empire?

Rebel
34%
Empire
66%
Total votes: 2331

GeneralBeers
Captain

Re: Poll: Which side is better: Rebels or Empire?

Post#111 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:09 pm

Wish they would come out with a Jawa trooper for the Empire that can zap, disable and haul those darned bacta droids back to their sandcrawler and unload on moisture farmers.

RedThree101

Post#112 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:13 am

I fight for the rebel cause. Also have an Empire account to see what is easier. Empire is by far easier. At at highest points damage vehicle with highest point damage taken vehicle and you have mechanical healing to droids to go with. No tactics, no squad center worries. Just deploy with meds and away you go.
Wars are the same if all empire players on it our team stands no chance, good players too.

Powers that be do not care what anyone thinks on anything, any payment option app game only interested in annoying, prolonging and generally constant updates that will drive you mad.Plus the cash.

Whereas Rebel bases have to use tactics ie lure/ a wing squad centre and hope you have enough time to 100% base as med with troops not powerful enough like the empire At at which at high level is generally unstoppable if the player has any game knowledge.

Will only get worse as more and more player are Empire less and less Rebels as can't be bothered anymore, find a different game or do not do wars. If you look at conflict prize leaderboard always Empire.
Pretty much sums up my views total bias as more Empire bases equals more money.

Alpha
Commodore

Post#113 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:26 am

I Fight on both sides and love them both. I must say i choose the Empire side as it looks cooler however fighting on the Republic side seems to be a lot easier.

Moadib
Commodore

Post#114 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:05 am

With all reasons above already stated Empire faction is imho 20% stronger in defence and attack ,what is alright for me cause as reb i like the challenge and i think the sam ways is actualy in STAR WARS world-movies etc, i didnt see rebels as dominating factor with supreme troops ,units, planes etc ,it always depends on planning tactic and cunningles of reb general that is leading the missio. so it is herein game .

No complaints on Empire in any way game is somewhat balanced then it was when holy Elite cow had range of first 22 tiles then reduced to 11 and now on fair range 10.

the main issue i see on imperial attack that many were used to just drop all troops on map behind cow and they won 1-2 star never 3 star cause of slownes of troops and bad combos without at least 10 regs to mop up bs buildings scattered around whole map.

Now with all turrets buffed Hoth as only "normal planet" i win more def then ever ,main reason is my base didnt get any super natural design that makes it bulletproof but asks from imperial attacker to screen for his Eatat which still majority of players just dont wanna do thinking dewbacks and darks are waste of UC in transports.

Top imperial squads have superb attackers that know every inch of game an with such knowledge it is 90% of the time impossible to defend against them but to reduce
his winto 1-2 only.

Many are in delusion that cause they play the game for long time are skilled
attackers and are not ready to adjust them selves to new changes in game so they stick to old routin which in the end is their doom and they are the ones making and posting threads about almighty red cans etc.....

game was preety much ok before buffed regs and heavies now it's just rinse and repeat with OP regs .... just boring knowing whatever you have in sc just cant help you ....
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.

imperial2016

Post#115 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:06 pm

mickeys4life wrote:To be honest I fight on side of empire for one reason. They always looked cooler to me lol.

i am an imperial but still i know why many fight for the empire. Because its always through the rebels view in the storys :D

ShaynMikel
Lieutenant

Post#116 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:13 pm

I only play as the Rebels. In the former EU, the canonical storyline was always the "light side" one, so I decided to continue that tradition on SWC. According to the Star Wars Databank, it seems that the Rebels campaign is canonical in SWC as well.

I really don't care about getting the limited-time equipment/units. There's enough work to do unlocking everything that was in the game on Day 1, let alone with all the events.

Raidrax
Commander

Post#117 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:13 am

Wow, the Rebels do really like their Medical Droids, don't they? :D
Part of the squad known as KingsKrown! Squad lvl 33
Join the Awesomeness, and crush the Rebellion!

Rerecros
Commander

Post#118 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:21 am

It depends what you're in the game for. If you just want to grind a base to max then Empire. If you are looking for a challenge, Rebels. There are way more imperials in the game, and the developers, realizing this truly cater to keeping imperial players happy. It's simple:

If you want to be required to construct and execute a well crafted plan in order to get 100% on your attacks, be a Rebel.

If you want to be required to construct and execute a well crafted plan in order NOT to get 100% on your attacks, be Empire.

Pirate
Major General

Post#119 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:41 am

Rerecros wrote:It depends what you're in the game for. If you just want to grind a base to max then Empire. If you are looking for a challenge, Rebels. There are way more imperials in the game, and the developers, realizing this truly cater to keeping imperial players happy. It's simple:

If you want to be required to construct and execute a well crafted plan in order to get 100% on your attacks, be a Rebel.

If you want to be required to construct and execute a well crafted plan in order NOT to get 100% on your attacks, be Empire.

Don't you get tired of whining? Maybe you just have a really shitty base?
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#120 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:56 am

Though I would have tried to make Pirate's point more graciously (a drop of honey versus a gallon of gall and all that), the Rebel-Empire divide is a bit more complicated than you might paint it, Rerecros. Each side has particular strengths, weaknesses, and difficulties right now. We'll see if the new update continues to lessen these differences.
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
148,300 medals. Max 10 Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

Return to “General Discussions”