Question of The Day

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ForceMel
Commodore

Re: Question of The Day

Post#211 » Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 am

Earlier this week was the first same faction squad war one of my squads had since Windows. I've been rebuilding the squad, and it is full of lower level players. I suspect there aren't a lot of lower level squads out there right now having wars. My other squad is mostly level 10, and it never has same faction squad wars.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

SpaceDandy
Captain

Post#212 » Sat May 05, 2018 5:43 pm

We don't check the box anymore. In our 50 wars since moving over from Windows, we've had 2 wars that I can recall where we fought another like rebel faction .... and it was the same rebel squad three months apart! We won both times ... Sorry BuckeyeJedi...
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad

geoman48
Major General

Post#213 » Sat May 05, 2018 9:34 pm

One of my squads leaves that option checked for every war. We are rebels. We fight other rebel squads roughly 25% of the time but I haven't been keeping good stats on that. It is odd when we fight other rebels. Weirdest part is the outposts look slightly diff than when we fight empire.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#214 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:42 am

geoman48 wrote:One of my squads leaves that option checked for every war. We are rebels. We fight other rebel squads roughly 25% of the time but I haven't been keeping good stats on that. It is odd when we fight other rebels. Weirdest part is the outposts look slightly diff than when we fight empire.

???
How are the outposts different? Interesting...
More turrets? different walls pattern?
Proud to be a member of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many longtime high-level players, (semi-)active or retired, OP or NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#215 » Wed May 09, 2018 4:51 am

When rebels have the outpost, they use rebel buildings... normally the outposts would be captured by imperials and use imperial buildings.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

GZI187
Lieutenant

Post#216 » Thu May 10, 2018 4:17 am

Howdy Commanders,
Having an issue regarding gaining new recruits and at this point We are down to 12 members. This occurred when I kicked inactives recently. The normal sequence of events was that it would almost instantaneously pop with notifications of new recruits joining as I was kicking. For some reason this round, it did not occur that way. The problem is with only 12 members, a Squad War is not possible. Any suggestions on how to rectify this would be much appreciated,
Regards GZI, Officer , S-Man Squad

DeathStriker

Post#217 » Thu May 10, 2018 4:43 am

GZI187 wrote:Howdy Commanders,

Having an issue regarding gaining new recruits and at this point We are down to 12 members. This occurred when I kicked inactives recently. The normal sequence of events was that it would almost instantaneously pop with notifications of new recruits joining as I was kicking. For some reason this round, it did not occur that way. The problem is with only 12 members, a Squad War is not possible. Any suggestions on how to rectify this would be much appreciated,
Regards GZI, Officer , S-Man Squad

GZI187 - Recommend you PM Spirit (Member of this Forum) and ask for him to send in some "Clone Bases". This will get you to above 15. You will also need to set your Squad to Open to All and 0 Medal Count. That will activate "Auto-Fill".

See the following Posts:

Hope this Helps...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

GZI187
Lieutenant

Post#218 » Fri May 11, 2018 6:57 pm

DarkStriker, Thanksyou so much fo your help Champ! :-) Now due to the fact that I am relatively unfamiliar with this forum, I took your advice and pm'd Spirit via My inbox but I am.unsure if that is the correct way to send a private message. Is there a way to do it by clicking on the name of the recipient or some other more direct means. As I have just typed in Spirit in the add section of My private message window and then sent. Is this correct? Kind Regards , GZI, S-Man

DeathStriker

Post#219 » Sat May 12, 2018 6:06 am

GZI187 wrote:DarkStriker, Thanksyou so much fo your help Champ! :-) Now due to the fact that I am relatively unfamiliar with this forum, I took your advice and pm'd Spirit via My inbox but I am.unsure if that is the correct way to send a private message. Is there a way to do it by clicking on the name of the recipient or some other more direct means. As I have just typed in Spirit in the add section of My private message window and then sent. Is this correct? Kind Regards , GZI, S-Man

GZI187 - Looks like you did OK.

PLEASE NOTE: Private Messages will remain in the Outbox until the Recipient has read them which at that point they will be placed in the Sent Messages Folder / Section.

Another way of sending PM's (which simplifies entering Recipients Name) is to do the following:

1. Click on Forum Members Name below their Forum Avatar (if any).

This should bring up a small pop-up box.
  2. Click on Profile.
  3. Click on Send Private Message.

This will take you to your User Control Panel - Compose Message webpage.
  4. You can add more Recipients at this time if desired.
  5. Complete PM and then Submit.
BTW... My Forum Name is "DeathStriker" and not "DarkStriker" - I am not interested in coming to the Dark Side - LOL :lol:

Hope this helps...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Spirit
Commodore

Post#220 » Sat May 12, 2018 6:39 am

Message received GZI 187. Clones in to start autofill, you squad is now full. Just kick the 4 clones and you will fill up again.

Good luck with your wars. I have sent you a pm to confirm.

And as for "DarkStriker", DS looks to have turned to the darkside after all. :lol:
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....

Return to “General Discussions”