Question of The Day

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
LosVega
Major General

Re: Question of The Day

Post#201 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:40 pm

sgu97cab wrote:New question. Totally random. If you didn't clear your rocks/debris, do they keep spawning or is there a maximum? Would they eventually fill your whole screen leaving enemies only the border to deploy on?

Honestly don't think it would continue til screen full and also it only affects your base in regular view or layout mode, your opponent in pvp would not see the debris.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

LosVega
Major General

Post#202 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:43 pm

ObiTwo wrote:Re IDT/LAAT: I use them for wars occasionally, just as DarthBratzzznew outlined. I've done just over 700 wars, and while you can break open many bases using air and kessen, attacking against ops, or in a no op war baiting behind the lines is sometimes the smart choice.

Re Rock/Debris: I've had well over 30 of them scattered around at low levels. It's no big deal and they do appear to just keep spawning. However at high levels they become a major issue and you need to clear them, if there is no space left and another one spawns they will actually move your buildings to make room. I had this happen and cost me defenses, when I was away for about a week, they moved 3 or 4 of my buildings/walls and opened gaps in my defenses that let attackers in, undermining the base defense.

I stand corrected, I never allowed the debris to get that far. Who knew?
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#203 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:28 pm

Spock wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:
Spock wrote:Post number 164 in this thread has your answer

I kind of guessed that it must be a glitch, but what caused it ? What was different about his base ?
Typically, a glitch is consistent, once you figured out the pattern ( e.g. like troop standing on top of war).

We have no idea and when the player contacted customer support, well, they were as useless as ever.
This was close to 6 months ago and ever since the player has slowly been climbing.
It’s obviously (and rightly so) not a priority to the devs but it kind of sucks for this player. Pros and cons. Like giving up more medals, gears and loot bonus. (From what I have been told)

It could have been caused by building extra traps during trap-gate or extra turrets during turret-gate and when the fix went out to revert everything this players base score might not have been adjusted. Maybe something like that.
That’s just a guess tho.

I just noticed that they fixed the base rating for this player.

Spock
Admiral

Post#204 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:30 am

DarkRebel wrote:
Spock wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:I kind of guessed that it must be a glitch, but what caused it ? What was different about his base ?
Typically, a glitch is consistent, once you figured out the pattern ( e.g. like troop standing on top of war).

We have no idea and when the player contacted customer support, well, they were as useless as ever.
This was close to 6 months ago and ever since the player has slowly been climbing.
It’s obviously (and rightly so) not a priority to the devs but it kind of sucks for this player. Pros and cons. Like giving up more medals, gears and loot bonus. (From what I have been told)

It could have been caused by building extra traps during trap-gate or extra turrets during turret-gate and when the fix went out to revert everything this players base score might not have been adjusted. Maybe something like that.
That’s just a guess tho.

I saw that too. I asked about it on line and was told it got fixed about a week ago.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#205 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:07 pm

Spock wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:
Spock wrote:

That’s just a guess tho.

I saw that too. I asked about it on line and was told it got fixed about a week ago.

Should just get rid of the stupid cap, or raise it again.
There must be like 200 players hitting cap right now.

Spock
Admiral

Post#206 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:42 am

DarkRebel wrote:
Spock wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:I just noticed that they fixed the base rating for this player.

Should just get rid of the stupid cap, or raise it again.
There must be like 200 players hitting cap right now.

I cant disagree with you there. :D

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

Pirate
Major General

Post#207 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:38 pm

I have two 1-star losses on defense today on Tat. First one for 6 hours of protection and second one for 4 hours of protection. Anyone else seeing shorter protection times?
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

DeathStriker

Post#208 » Fri May 04, 2018 5:59 am

New Question of The Day...

:?: Do Rebels See Same Faction Squad War Matches Less Than Empire Faction?

Post any responses below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Schruaf
Commodore

Post#209 » Fri May 04, 2018 6:57 am

We are an imperial squad, 2-3 wars a week, the option for same faction wars is alwasy activated.

So far 1 SameFaction War and that was back in windows time.

Spirit
Commodore

Post#210 » Fri May 04, 2018 12:15 pm

I have been in many squads and many squad wars, although none in recent months. I think there was only 1 occasion where the "same faction" option was selected. Players dont seem to like it and it doesnt seem right attacking your own side.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....

Return to “General Discussions”