Question of The Day

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
acidrave
Captain

Re: Question of The Day

Post#161 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:58 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:And another question , now about the new system...

if I understand correctly, once I reach UC in this conflict and decide to take the rest of the week off and go planting turnips, I shall automatically receive the 32 frags for UC, no matter if I get kicked out again?

don't think so. I lost a defense and an offense and my gears were lowered. Only the EP (used only for the task in the chapter Event) does not lower.
REBEL LEVEL 9
PROUD MEMEBER OF JARJAR_CAMP
http://ksod.us/squad/3a980df2-878d-11e5-82e3-063228004ed8/members?hl=863e1f57-e6eb-11e6-90ae-06cad0004ecc

DeathStriker

Post#162 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:12 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:And another question , now about the new system...

if I understand correctly, once I reach UC in this conflict and decide to take the rest of the week off and go planting turnips, I shall automatically receive the 32 frags for UC, no matter if I get kicked out again?

NO NO NO - If you want the UCL Reward you will still need to Grind... Grind... Grind... Sorry :cry:

DarthBratzzznew wrote:besides, where do I see if I receive EP for reaching a higher bracket in a conflict?
Or will those EP's be rewarded at the END of a conflict and can I get kicked out of UC ?

As was posted in the UPDATED INFORMATION found here

**(EP) Rewarded upon reaching tier, EP is not lost even if you are knocked out of the tier. Placing in a higher tier earns EP for that tier and any lower tiers not already rewarded.

Click on the Event UI to see how much EP you have accumulated. When you reach the EP "goal" - Start Research.

Although it is unclear right now it is presumed that you can only get EP for reaching a Conflict Tier once and that if you drop and then re-gain Conflict League / Tier again any subsequent reaching of the Conflict League / Tier won't reward EP.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#163 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 am

Another question as something really surprises me...

looking at the player top 50 (which for many months tended to be very close due to the medals cap) I now see one player who seems to have broken through the glass ceiling... Of course I took a look at that base, but could see nothing exceptional about it. Full 10 and max Dekas but nothing I can see to set it apart by a margin of 4000 medals from the rest. And no, it is not the usual suspect Mr D...

Am I missing something here? Or might this be another glitch?
Proud Officer of Squad_Tedford <Perks L50>, relaxed though very powerful ksod top-100 squad, great war record, sharp donations and longtime players, L9 and up. Worldwide English speaking squad, PM me if interested 8-)

Spock
Admiral

Post#164 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:36 am

This issue with this player is there is a glitch in his base score.
Because of that glitch their cap is higher.
The downside for this player is they offer crazy medals and conflict gears to people who attack him.
The player has reported the glitch more than once but Disney does not care.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#165 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:49 am

Given the number of other issues that are causing crashes and lost bases... a glitch in a base score that's just an accounting issue and is non-fatal isn't going to be very high on a priority list.
Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L35
Medals: ~41k Deka/o: 25/17 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

geoman48
Major General

Post#166 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:45 pm

QOD: What's the consensus on the new unit, the Fathier Rider? Is it worth grinding for? I'm a casual player, I used to get ultra chrome a lot on Windows SWC, but once they closed that down, I'm now more likely to only get half of the data frags necessary to unlock new units UNLESS they are worth it like ithorians or something really worth the time.

DeathStriker

Post#167 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:58 pm

geoman48 wrote:QOD: What's the consensus on the new unit, the Fathier Rider? Is it worth grinding for? I'm a casual player, ...

geoman48 - Perhaps my Post found here will answer your question for YOU.

I for one am doing the EP Grind, not for the new Mercenary Unit - Fathier Rider - but the Elite Event Crates - which I have never been able to reach.

Apache1
Squadron Leader

Post#168 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:36 am

QOD: Where has all the “loot” (pardon my CoC slang) gone?! I never had an issue grinding out loot on Dandoran before. Now I skip 30+ bases just to find enough to break even.

DeathStriker

Post#169 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:13 am

Apache1 wrote:QOD: Where has all the “loot” (pardon my CoC slang) gone?! I never had an issue grinding out loot on Dandoran before. Now I skip 30+ bases just to find enough to break even.

Apache1 - To find Rebel Loot you need to relocate to Tatooine. I, as a Max Level 10 Player whom can't use Resources much any more, now offer it to any Empire Commander whom can find me on Tatooine.

Most if not all Green Planets have become Imperial Strongholds and as such most if not all Rebel Bases on these Planets are hit often resulting in very little Loot to offer.

If you don't want to go to Tatooine then try another Planet.

Good luck and hope to see you on the Battlefield some day...

LosVega
Major General

Post#170 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:29 am

DeathStriker wrote:
geoman48 wrote:QOD: What's the consensus on the new unit, the Fathier Rider? Is it worth grinding for? I'm a casual player, ...

geoman48 - Perhaps my Post found here will answer your question for YOU.

I for one am doing the EP Grind, not for the new Mercenary Unit - Fathier Rider - but the Elite Event Crates - which I have never been able to reach.

New bike, meh! Fathier Rider? Not worth the 25 UC to put in play. I'm unlocking it only to get to more bonus crates, the only real prize in this weeks' EP campaign. If I don't get it for all 3 bases, no great loss.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Return to “General Discussions”