Question of The Day

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Re: Question of The Day

Post#131 » Tue May 30, 2017 11:59 pm

Jrrradytorumble wrote:One of my squadmate stopped playing for several months, decided to come back and his account is still there.

Thanks Jrrradytorumble!

Now I just have to convince myself that I could actually keep on living without the thrills of SWC ;-)

Currently leading in a squad war 45-43 with only my base twinkling with 2 stars after being attacked several times.... the enemy has 7 hours left and 10 attacks.. all green planets... :o

Cheers
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Size1
Storm Trooper

Post#132 » Wed May 31, 2017 2:33 am

Yes. I left for several months and came back to play. I left my squad and deleted the app on all devices.I Just downloaded the game again through Google play and signed in on my old Google play account.

Jrrradytorumble
Captain

Post#133 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:10 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:
Jrrradytorumble wrote:One of my squadmate stopped playing for several months, decided to come back and his account is still there.

Thanks Jrrradytorumble!

Now I just have to convince myself that I could actually keep on living without the thrills of SWC ;-)

Currently leading in a squad war 45-43 with only my base twinkling with 2 stars after being attacked several times.... the enemy has 7 hours left and 10 attacks.. all green planets... :o

Cheers

DarthBratzzznew,
Good luck with your war!
I tempted to retire couple of times but i have a bunch of great squadmates so the grind continue :)
Btw, say hi to your leader, Savetheempire for me. He was Savetherebel in our squad for a short while :)
Hope we meet in war again:)
Member of Samurai Hunters squad
We drink Sake when warring
We are level 50 war squad, and always accepting new samurai to fight the soulless empires:)

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#134 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:00 am

Jrrradytorumble wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:

Thanks Jrrradytorumble!

Cheers

DarthBratzzznew,
Good luck with your war!
I tempted to retire couple of times but i have a bunch of great squadmates so the grind continue :)
Btw, say hi to your leader, Savetheempire for me. He was Savetherebel in our squad for a short while :)
Hope we meet in war again:)

Thanks Jrrreadytorumble!

I'll pass on your greetings to StE (SavetheEmpire) :-)

We won the war btw, they tried a few more times but with some help from squadmates who retook the outposts, my base repelled all attempts. For a change I received a good war bonus, 6M alloy so another turret and trap in the upgrade.
And yes, same here... every time I tire of the game the squad somehow revives me... :D

Cheers
Darth Bratzzz
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#135 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:44 pm

Question:
The banner on top of the screen shows event ends 6/19
In game notifications indicate 6/14... (which seems more likely to me as well as conflicts end in about 12 hours from now...

Which one is true?

Moadib
Commodore

Post#136 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:31 am

yes a million dollar question i see all over the LINE , i would go for 12h since conflict end by then and event is over also, new conflicts will give new rewards no more fangs,tx or drabo ,time for next set of units to be upgraded as usual...

another less important question is collectors on lvl 10 have capacity 120,000 but i never see in them more then 35-45k (i get attacked then under pro ,sometimes even after 12-16 h not more then i posted in them) ,the economy in alloy isnt flourishing, perhaps they should adress this minor issue also.....
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#137 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:36 am

Moadib wrote:another less important question is collectors on lvl 10 have capacity 120,000 but i never see in them more then 35-45k (i get attacked then under pro ,sometimes even after 12-16 h not more then i posted in them) ,the economy in alloy isnt flourishing, perhaps they should adress this minor issue also.....

Usually those collectors are emptied Moadib before they can be entirely filled. Another things is that at L10 active players get attacked within a short time after logging off. Besides, you only get a percentage of the available loot.

But I agree that alloy is the scarce resource.

KrakenKodes
Commodore

Post#138 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:47 am

All sonic turrets for a L10 base? What do you guys think? Those turrets give me the most problems attacking a base. My worst defeat (10%) was against a base that had all (20) sonic turrets, all close to each other because of the reset time of (15-18 sec.), but the base seem impenetrable.

When 3-5 sonics (L10) fire at once there's not much you can do. It's easy to trip one then send the main attack force; but with that many firing, one is always resetting.

Anyway, welcome your thoughts as I'm considering shifting to majority of my turrents to sonics if not all--due to the crazy hi cost of 3.6 mil alloy.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#139 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:19 am

The all sonic base is a big liability in wars. I attacked one once, when mg squad held dando. It was crazy, cuz they were going off constantly. But, I had all infantry, and I'd obviously scouted the base, and only a handful of my guys died. It was probably not the best base design.

geoman48
Major General

Post#140 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:43 am

All sonics was a possibility and happened some before the armoury came out... not it is not feasible as a large horde of buffed infantry can defeat an all sonic base

Return to “General Discussions”