(conflict on) er'kit is bogus

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarthRommel
Commodore

(conflict on) er'kit is bogus

Post#1 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:56 am

Where are the level 6 & 7 players i can ravage???
I, a level 8 (with lvl7 turrets) constantly get destroyed by level 10 players, but all i can attack are high level 9s and 10s upgraded to the max, with 2 droideka's !?!?!?!? WTF?

This has NOTHING to do with; fair gameplay

Let them fight amongst eachother OR let me destroy lvl6 bases, not this stupid sandwich!
Leader of Ruffnecks010 - Level 50 Imperial squad
HQ10 - Rank 9 - 18k+ medals - 1.5k+ reputation
We welcome all Squad War players

TenaciousD
Captain

Re: (conflict on) er'kit is bogus

Post#2 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:34 am

TenaciousD
FU8AR Windows Rebel Squad (that's with an "eight") are looking for active members, by request only.

pdqsport
Major General

Post#3 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:44 am

So you are upset that the beatings you think you are entitled to give to others of lower level are now being given to you?

As a newly minted level 9 (I was an 8 for a loooong time) I cannot tell you the last time I saw a base of less than level 8 in my target list. Most of the time it has been 9's and 10's while I was an 8.

I didn't cry about it. I took the challenge and played smart and beat them anyway. Improvise! Adapt! Overcome!
HQ 10 : 24k medals
IGN : Fidelias
Former Officer in Kenobi's Command -- Retired
Level 50 Squad

JNB
Commodore

Post#4 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:03 pm

pdqsport is right, I too was an 8 for just over 3 months. I got mostly L9 with some L10 offered on attack, rarely equal or lower bases. I joined a great squad which showed me some good tactics to at least get 2 stars on higher bases. Now that i am L9, for some reason i see a few more L8's. still mostly L9s and L10 though.

Er'kit is overrun by Rebels and since you need your planetary command upgraded to unlock Er'kit, and since most know that it is a hard planet, i have found talking to many people that it is the last planet they unlocked (it is my last planet, still not unlocked). So L9 and 10 is when people go to Er'kit. and with all the high level players there wanting kessen, yeah you get smashed good. I just avoid it and find lots of other opponents elsewhere.

dogegriff
Major General

Post#5 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:34 pm

Er'Kit is where the devbases were and where the most max-bases are located. You're lucky to see one base in ten with more than 2K contra on say Hoth or Tat. On Er'Kit it's probably one in three if you're lvl8 or higher.
Imperial squad WAR247 that is (103/2) with four draws in squad wars. Ranked 590th server-wide on SOD. We are a level 44 squad.

timjohnshort
Captain

Post#6 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:29 pm

pdqsport wrote:So you are upset that the beatings you think you are entitled to give to others of lower level are now being given to you?

As a newly minted level 9 (I was an 8 for a loooong time) I cannot tell you the last time I saw a base of less than level 8 in my target list. Most of the time it has been 9's and 10's while I was an 8.

I didn't cry about it. I took the challenge and played smart and beat them anyway. Improvise! Adapt! Overcome!

Very true and hilarious!!!
Rebel HQ 8 - 5k+ Medals - FarmerWhoopin
proud member of SkywalkersPride

timjohnshort
Captain

Post#7 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:35 pm

Darth, I can echo your pain though, I was doing great at Hq 7 (at the time, hq 8 now!), 3 starring most of my attacks. I actually went to Erkit intentionally striving for the Kessen unlock (same as you). I guess the rest of the SWC world thot the same thing, bc I got ravaged all the same. I think my highest rating there for the first day or 2 was mid 20%. I actually left the planet midway through the conflict bc I was not getting anywhere and my medal count was floundering there. I will admit, I cut my losses there and split to Takodana.
It was hell on Erkit, and only the best of the best got the Kessen unlock, probably the craziest hq 9's and 10's who have no life and attack 30x's per hour. Not me. Anyways, to the victors go the spoils!

Keep on, keepin' on!

timjohnshort
Captain

Post#8 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:36 pm

TenaciousD wrote:Image

This is hilarious too!!!

timjohnshort
Captain

Post#9 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:36 pm

Just curious, did anybody who is on this forum unlock Kessen during the most recent conflict??? What did you have to do to get 2%?????

DJANGOtheDissilent
Commander

Post#10 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:16 am

Fought my butt off to get to bronzium. Towards the end, 3-star attacks were getting me one quarter of one percent. I finally gave up and relocated just to save the Kessens for inventory. ( LVL 8 )

Return to “General Discussions”