25 Wins per hour??? Is it possible?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TrashHeap
Commander

25 Wins per hour??? Is it possible?

Post#1 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:46 pm

I was checking the top 50 on tatooine conflict. The top person is at 177 victories. I think the conflict started 7 hours ago. That is an average of 25 per hour. Seems a little high?
3 Accounts
1. IOS, Trash Heap, Rebels, Han's Scoundrels, HQ Lvl = 5
2. Windows 10, Trash_Heap, Empire, Squad Watto's Shop, HQ Lvl = 6
3. Windows 10, Big_Guy: Empire, HQ Lvl = 3

TrashHeap
Commander

Re: 25 Wins per hour??? Is it possible?

Post#2 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:00 pm

This person just jumped up 11 more.
3 Accounts

Bitosis

Post#3 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:33 pm

25 wins in a hour is easily doable.... especially if you just rattle through low-level bases to rake in points (not too sure why, but opponent levels always seem to drop during conflicts - easy to target carebear bases).

If you "overload" your barracks and factories, stuff cooks while you are attacking.... you can have virtually ZERO downtime between attacks. If you do hit low level bases, it's easy to get 3 stars in less than 60 seconds.... if you have your a-game, you could potentially get a lot more than 25 wins an hour.

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#4 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:04 am

"Sandbagging":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandbagging

These players "trick" matchmaking in a way that they only update the minimum buildings required to build, research & transport their attacking troops. When you visit such players, you'll see that their bases have very low level turrets. Often only the minimum of 2.

Their HQ and troops will usually be only upgraded to a level where building doesn't take too long (usually below level 8).

With such an underdeveloped base they'll get low level match ups which they can kill easily with their much higher level (&number) load out. Often even without hero.

That way they can 100% their opponents in much less than 2min and when they optimize their load out (& maybe use bought crystals to speed the cooking up more) then they can reach a quite high attack frequency.

But.... this must be extremely boring.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

timjohnshort
Captain

Post#5 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:37 am

That's insane! I just don't see how its possible.

Unless they are chewing through their crystals like candy.
Rebel HQ 8 - 5k+ Medals - FarmerWhoopin
proud member of SkywalkersPride

Python6
Commodore

Post#6 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:51 am

Adding your next load out to the barracks queue before you attack is key for these quick turns. One of the guys in my alliance has this to an art form. His whole load out is pretty much done building by the time he gets back from attack. He doesn't have a sandbag base, but has not upgraded past level 7 so the units he uses still have relatively short build times. I wouldn't want to play that way, but it is how he wants to play and the good thing with this game is that there is room for all different playing types to be successful. He is one of those guys that sits on the leaderboard with a crazy number of wins compared to the rest of us and he did it without the sandbagging we see from others so he actually has a good amount of defensive wins to boot.
Officer ImperialNWA Andriod / IOS Imperial Squad. If you are a new / developing player check out our developmental squads ImperialNWA_II and ImperialNWA_III.
LINE ID is python6swc

TrashHeap
Commander

Post#7 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:10 pm

This person has a Level 10 Base. And it looks like the base has all the works.
3 Accounts

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#8 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:11 am

There are also people using hacks. IgorBigeye (Imp) for example which has been repeatedly reported to Disney but obviously not banned. Recently I read cheating reports (on LINE) about the players Dorina and Mirage (Rebels) of the squad GermanGamer.

But not everyone is a cheater, many use just a special tactic (like the sandbagging I described above) or invest tons of time in the game.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#9 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:17 am

Oh, I see. You're a Windows guy, TrashHeap. So we're talking about different conflicts and People. Maybe puting some info in your signature may help us not talking in two different directions. ;-)

evilmatch
Storm Trooper

Post#10 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:47 pm

another way to hit 25 a hour in a tatooine conflict is to attack mostly low lvl bases that can be beat by droideka only with 2 mid lvl droideka you can beat lvl 4 bases i'll hit 2 to 3 while my troops train for my next real attack

Return to “General Discussions”