Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Midge
Grand Admiral

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#71 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:39 am

It is something that a vigilant squad should be ready for. It is bush league. But if anyone joins my squad when I start a war I immediately tell everyone to hold on donations on LINE and discuss with the new guy to feel it out.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

LeprechaunSean
Commodore

Post#72 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:19 pm

Windows platform-- Fantozzi and his squad italia per tutti are hackers/cheaters. Twice I blew up his base and twice instead of the victory screen I got an error message. Then later the same day my squad leader had the same thing happen to him after taking out one of Fantozzis squadmates. I know they've been reported for cheating in wars before. What a bunch of losers.
*Formerly* L10/144k+ Medals SenateGuards Windows Platform (a. K. A. ALDERAN Platform )

L6/10 SenateGuards Android/Ios Sandbagger. The mouse is not your friend.

http://senateguards.freeforums.net/

dogegriff
Major General

Post#73 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:42 pm

Has an invulnerable sentinel that survived hits from *8* max tie fighters and 6 max jumps. They worked on him for over 35 seconds and he survived to take out the remaining troops. Took the base for 70% (player with 2825 base rating).
Last edited by dogegriff on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imperial squad WAR247 that is (103/2) with four draws in squad wars. Ranked 590th server-wide on SOD. We are a level 44 squad.

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#74 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:51 pm

dogegriff wrote:THADDYmember of Tango-Company rebel squad. Has an invulnerable sentinel that survived hits from *8* max tie fighters and 6 max jumps. They worked on him for over 35 seconds and he survived to take out the remaining troops. Took the base for 70% (player with 2825 base rating).

The unit was most likely sitting directly on a wall studd, it's a horrible game flaw. If any unit is directly on top any wall piece, it's invisible and absolutely cannot be distroyed by air or DKo mortar fire. Only thing that will kill units that end up on top of walls is to directly distroy them with other units you have to diploy.

It's a horrible and shameful problem with the game. And it wasn't always like this.
Lone_Rebellion

dogegriff
Major General

Post#75 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:34 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:Has an invulnerable sentinel that survived hits from *8* max tie fighters and 6 max jumps. They worked on him for over 35 seconds and he survived to take out the remaining troops. Took the base for 70% (player with 2825 base rating).

The unit was most likely sitting directly on a wall studd, it's a horrible game flaw. If any unit is directly on top any wall piece, it's invisible and absolutely cannot be distroyed by air or DKo mortar fire. Only thing that will kill unitms that end up on top of walls is to directly distroy them with other units you have to diploy.

It's a horrible and shameful problem with the game. And it wasn't always like this.[/quote]

It was a squad war attack of our 2825 base rating against the only remaining base (9). Our player drew it out with a sacrificial storm and another when the aggro radius became the entire map. I cannot be sure that the deka was out in the open, so it is possible that it was on a wall stud. The guys walls were setup that way.

The deka still had the hinge, so it def was not above L10. His opp was dead in like three seconds.
Imperial squad WAR247 that is (103/2) with four draws in squad wars. Ranked 590th server-wide on SOD. We are a level 44 squad.

dogegriff
Major General

Post#76 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:38 am

Deleted member name as it is obv a game-flaw as has been suggested to me. Sorry.

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#77 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:01 am

I saw a replay of one of our war attacks where a Rage Rancor hit a droideka on wall studs for at least half of the attack. It looked quite like the nintendo game Donkey Konga.

This error came into attention when the game was changed to allow defending troops to move through walls. But it may also have lurked in the game before that change. I remember having HWKs failing on damaging Snipers before. Probably also because they were standing on destroyed walls.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

DrPain
Commodore

Post#78 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:58 am

It was the deka pad invulnerability before that. You could have dropped all the hwk that you wanted and it wouldn't have mattered.

DarthVacc
Major General

Post#79 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:17 pm

RebelYell wrote:I saw a replay of one of our war attacks where a Rage Rancor hit a droideka on wall studs for at least half of the attack. It looked quite like the nintendo game Donkey Konga.

This error came into attention when the game was changed to allow defending troops to move through walls. But it may also have lurked in the game before that change. I remember having HWKs failing on damaging Snipers before. Probably also because they were standing on destroyed walls.

Same thing happened to me to my benefit during the last series of Rancor hero d challenges... whenever my oppressor stopped on a wall to open up on a Rancor, they could slap at it all day and do no damage... not happy to hear the opposite is true for attackers, particularly in war scenarios... :(

Rank 15 Commander - Lvl10 HQ - 57k+ Medals
Officer - EastCoastRaiders - #272 Squad Worldwide - lvl48 Perks - 490k+ Squad Medals

MasterSith
Commander

Post#80 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:45 am

Splash damage, for awhile now, been nullified on spaces containing wall segments.
Master Sith Level 10 Imperial AssassinY.pestis 142,000+ medals.
Khal Drogo Level 10 Rebel bringing you all under my khalasar iirebelsii, 52000+ medals.

Return to “General Discussions”