Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
Sixace
Captain
Posts: 75

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#51 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:11 pm

It's really pretty simple. Anyone better than me HAS to be cheating. I'm the best. I know because that's what mommy and daddy always tell me.
Empire Player Lvl10

“He who only sees the obvious, wins his battles with difficulty; he who looks below the surface of things, wins with ease”
― Sun Tzu


User avatar
BertO
Major General
Posts: 351

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#52 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:56 pm

Sixace wrote:It's really pretty simple. Anyone better than me HAS to be cheating. I'm the best. I know because that's what mommy and daddy always tell me.


It is just ridiculous. We have a real problem with Mirage, Dorica, дsshat (check spellings) and co all using "all turrets off" hack, and son of Pillowbiter decided to try to derail the thread to distract from his "six imp bikes can't kill medicated Sharps" claim.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Live long and prosper.


Shelendil
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1019

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#53 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:56 am

Just had a squad war with Ukraine-forever. We easily went to 45 points since our base scores are much higher than theirs... another typical mismatch, or so we thought. First one of their level 10s got 9 uplinks without any outposts. Hard, but doable. Then their lower level players also started getting three stars with no outposts, including a level 7. We only have level 9 and 10 bases, so this is straining credibility.

Looking at their squad war record they are 6-2-23 until Sept. 20, when they win 7 wars in a row.
http://squadsofdeath.com/squad/1b7442c3 ... 5780004ebd

I was wondering if any of the squads that have fought them recently have also seen attacks that seemed unusual.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)


User avatar
Joffray
Commodore
Posts: 114

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#54 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Shelendil wrote:Just had a squad war with Ukraine-forever. We easily went to 45 points since our base scores are much higher than theirs... another typical mismatch, or so we thought. First one of their level 10s got 9 uplinks without any outposts. Hard, but doable. Then their lower level players also started getting three stars with no outposts, including a level 7. We only have level 9 and 10 bases, so this is straining credibility.

Looking at their squad war record they are 6-2-23 until Sept. 20, when they win 7 wars in a row.
http://squadsofdeath.com/squad/1b7442c3 ... 5780004ebd

I was wondering if any of the squads that have fought them recently have also seen attacks that seemed unusual.


A couple notable cheaters have been in that squad, so it's a very high possibility that they are cheating.
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory
We have pizza! :D

...Retired...#armoryisop


User avatar
Joffray
Commodore
Posts: 114

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#55 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:53 pm

dogegriff wrote:
RebelYell wrote:dogegriff, I suppose you watch his defensive wins increase on the statistics
http://squadsofdeath.com/squad/8e8f8604 ... f1/members

Over 1000 defensove wins doesn't work if you never let people attack your base


A lower ratio is better; attacks / defense wins. Take a look at players with base ratings approaching 2900 and you will see ratios of 20:1 for the best players with over 20K attacks. We are talking about players with max level 10s and dekas in th high 30's and higher. These guys cant win HALF of the time that BertO does and he has a sh1t base? That is even more evidence.

He manages that with a crappy rushed level 10 bc he uses a clickbot. I don't doubt that he goes off clickbot when he has done a lot of upgrades or moves to a weak planet like dandoran or yavin.


Do you know why those high level players can't have the same ratio Bert has? Because the players that attack Bert attack more dev bases and lv7 or 8 bases than peers. (And just try attacking Bert's base. It isn't exactly a walkthrough). On the other hand, the players that attack the max lv10s with ratios of 20:1 and 40k+ medals have been playing the game for a long time and know how to attack. There are much less defensive wins at the top because of all the bells and whistles, and experience, the top attackers have.
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory
We have pizza! :D

...Retired...#armoryisop


User avatar
TheOriginalToots
Commander
Posts: 43

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#56 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:23 pm

Quizuz wrote:The group 501stdeatharmy are cheating. ... level 6 bases taking level 9 outposts. Level 8 bases 100% level 10 bases... my squad reported them this morning and we're paired against them again in war. ... this is a bad joke!!!!

A level 6 can get to one star on a level 9 outpost, with level 10 troops in his sc, also when you say your player is level 10 do you just mean his HQ is level10? As if the opposing side has Takodana and Dandoran as outposts then an 8 taking out a low 10 is also possible.
Leader of Empire_FightClub come and join us.


User avatar
Wiseguy237
Storm Trooper
Posts: 4

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#57 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:37 am

Duza wrote:Cheating squads on Windows:
RogueSquadronOne
Italian-RebelZ
French-Jedi-Crew


Responded to this accusation on the official forum a while back, but just noticed this here so I'll post a rebuttal here as well.

In this instance, one of our players did use the exploit as described, but only after first witnessing an attack notification from an opposing player with no result, followed immediately by another successful attack. Our position is that members are allowed to use the exploit if we see it used against us (might as well play on a level playing field) - but in this case he jumped the gun a bit. We should only be doing it if there is a clear pattern so we know that's what's happening. Duza claimed their player's game crashed, resulting in the one erroneous attack, which is understandable, but some members said they witnessed an exploiting pattern from them in a previous squad war.

Our policy is no using the exploit unless it is used against us first, but most of our members feel it's not even worth it then because of the resource/time/crystal cost of repeatedly rebuilding loadouts. But we'll allow it if we're facing cheating scum. We have faced some ridiculously bad cheaters and it definitely makes it no fun.
Wiseguy237
RogueSquadronOne
Windows/Rebels


User avatar
Pirate
Admiral
Posts: 507

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#58 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:22 am

Windows Squad Wars: GERMAN-X-WINGS is cheating by closing App when loss is guaranteed. They had to use this cheat a lot because they are really terrible attackers.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor


User avatar
Pirate
Admiral
Posts: 507

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#59 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:06 am

Wiseguy237 wrote:Our policy is no using the exploit unless it is used against us first, but most of our members feel it's not even worth it then because of the resource/time/crystal cost of repeatedly rebuilding loadouts.


All you are doing is perpetuating the problem. The minute you close the game on purpose you are a cheater and just as bad as everyone else who does it. It doesn't matter if they cheated first or not, that is a cop out. If you really want to prove a point against a cheater, don't stoop to their level, just play the game how it was intended.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor


User avatar
dogegriff
Major General
Posts: 353

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#60 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:11 pm

"freeforce" level 9 on the youdont rebel squad. His squad center heavies were invulnerable... and no R2 units at all. Wasn't my fight but saw the replay.
Imperial squad WAR247 that is (103/2) with four draws in squad wars. Ranked 590th server-wide on SOD. We are a level 44 squad.


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ComanderWolfe1, CommonCrawl [Bot], Josketer and 32 guests