Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Cortana
Squadron Leader

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#461 » Thu May 31, 2018 7:14 pm

Well.. another attack by Rossfrom 2-crazies squad on Thur, May 31st, 2018-7:00 pm US EST
Uploaded to my youtube channel for your perusal: https://youtu.be/1y1WNuufr4Q
When watching the replay, I should've won the defense-battle. But the End-Result favored the attacker.

This is the link to that squad where Ross is a member
http://ksod.us/squad/7603fbcc-c703-11e5 ... 06/members

@DeathStriker, Not sure is we should make a separate thread for Ross or not..

regards.

Cortana
Squadron Leader

Post#462 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:21 am

All, I've reported the above incidents to SWC Support them and below is their response

https://imgur.com/a/x3Ex5tD

Regards.

Beththeboss
Commander

Post#463 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:21 pm

Has anyone been hit by nuckinfutz, an officer from squad rebelsforlife? Just seen a replay posted by one of my L8s with all 3 barrack GR active and full SC against 1 L7 Han and 36 L7 soldiers that got to about 20% before ending as a 100% loss. A 100+ soldier swarm may have worked but not just over 30.

I’ve told him to report this one as it doesn’t appear to be a replay glitch this time.
Empire Lvl 10 85k+ medals (Circleof.Masters)
Empire Lvl 8 14k+ medals (Circleof.Sabers)
Former Leader - UncleOwen'sFate (perk level 49)

Cortana
Squadron Leader

Post#464 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:24 am

Beththeboss wrote:Has anyone been hit by nuckinfutz, an officer from squad rebelsforlife? Just seen a replay posted by one of my L8s with all 3 barrack GR active and full SC against 1 L7 Han and 36 L7 soldiers that got to about 20% before ending as a 100% loss. A 100+ soldier swarm may have worked but not just over 30.

I’ve told him to report this one as it doesn’t appear to be a replay glitch this time.

@Beththeboss, No I haven't, but please encourage your team-member to report it to Disney and don't forget to make the video capture as I did above. It will make a stronger case.

Regards.

Vladimierbronen
Officer

Post#465 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:55 pm

erfs wrote:
Vladimierbronen wrote:
erfs wrote:
See the bright side of this - it's an excellent opportunity to raid for resources (depends on their base layout but many level 10 don't really protect their alloy and credits) and if you get hit with 100% by a level 10 you are under protection for a long time.

Now - if you are competing for unit frags this is not good news, but there is a silver lining to it.

Yeah I was in the top 2% for the shock troopers tourney and since I got hit by 3 of them I'm not even top 50% I asked support what was up. They said if you regularly have high resources the game will think you're a way higher level. So take note it's not about your hq tier it's the amount of resources you have that determines who you face

This is interesting - did not know that.

Yeah just remember to spend your resources on as frequently as possible so the detector don't screw you if you're hq10 it don't really matter but I'd say for the low lvl players keep that in the back of your mind at all times

dondoc
Lieutenant

Post#466 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:11 pm

I had the same jerk attack me three times in 24 hours, how is this possible? dbr squad agentsretirement

i didn't revenge him or anything.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#467 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:20 pm

It's very possible. I've attacked the same base twice in 45 minutes. Skip, and ye shall receive.

Also, protection drops if you don't check in on your base after being attacked (and losing). I have two starred dead bases on Tatooine, and then drawn them again in under an hour. I think if you shut down for several days, a two star loss only gives you about 40 minutes protection. I'm not sure what a 3 star loss gives you.

A one star loss gives you 8 hours of protection normally. But if the protection lapses (and you haven't checked in), I *think* another 1 star loss gives you 6.5 hours. And it just keeps dropping. After a while, you just become a quasi-dev base.

dondoc
Lieutenant

Post#468 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:01 pm

the attacks were 70 to 90%, so the protection should have been about 15 hours at lvl 10. Three times in a row is extremely and very unlikely due to the number of empire bases!

dondoc
Lieutenant

Post#469 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:03 pm

plus I checked the base while under protection. as I was filling requests as my squad is in a squad war at the moment.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#470 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:06 pm

You get 12 hours for a 2 star loss, 8 h for a 1 star. You'd be surprised, if you skip about 30 bases on a planet where you don't draw dev bases, you end up starting over and see the same 30 bases again. For me, if I attack on Tat, I will only see about 30 different bases. I know them all, and know which ones to hit, and I'll just skip until I draw the ones I know I can beat. I don't know why you were losing protection, but always assume it is due to shitty programming by the devs and not due to cheating. For some bizarre reason, it seems like most people who post here would prefer to assume it's due to cheating, and totally ignore the multitude of bugs that occur every day due to the incompetence of the devs.

Return to “General Discussions”