Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Shelendil
Admiral

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#451 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:15 am

Got hit by serg of RUSSIAN_EMPIRE. Definite cheat. I suspect they're probably cheating in their squad wars as well... if we're going to be removing squads from ksod, start there.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

baso
Officer

Post#452 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:54 pm

If a player attacks and the replay shows a 1 star outcome then the result shows a 3 star demolition, has the player cheated?

I counted all the attack troops listed on the battlefield and therefore believe that the outcome was dodgy. Attacker was obus from jedi.nights

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#453 » Mon May 21, 2018 11:01 pm

Shelendil wrote:Got hit by serg of RUSSIAN_EMPIRE. Definite cheat. I suspect they're probably cheating in their squad wars as well... if we're going to be removing squads from ksod, start there.

I believe Serg has now been banned.

DeathStriker

Post#454 » Tue May 22, 2018 4:37 am

CoolGuy wrote:
Shelendil wrote:Got hit by serg of RUSSIAN_EMPIRE. Definite cheat. I suspect they're probably cheating in their squad wars as well... if we're going to be removing squads from ksod, start there.

YES! :D - See the related Post found here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Harshit
Commodore

Post#455 » Tue May 22, 2018 4:57 am

CoolGuy wrote:

Good to see that cheater banned. It's really worth sending reports to Disney and they take actions against the cheaters though they are slow in doing so.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

erfs
Commodore

Post#456 » Mon May 28, 2018 10:08 am

I am curious: Noticed on my Rebel mini base that I was repeatedly attacked (i.e. several times during the period of two hours) by the same players and one of them definitely used Macros (always online, first attack looked scripted).

These were not revenge attacks, so I am wondering if this is a bug or a cheat ?

It's annoying since I lost 20+ k of contraband which will take a while to get back with the mini and even more annoying if you cannot try to get some if it back since the attacker seems to be online all the time.....

erfs
Commodore

Post#457 » Mon May 28, 2018 12:53 pm

Quick update: Lost a revenge attack on purpose but one was all I could do, so I am at a loss how anyone could repeatedly attack the same base within a short time span.

DeathStriker

Post#458 » Mon May 28, 2018 1:03 pm

erfs wrote:Quick update: Lost a revenge attack on purpose but one was all I could do, so I am at a loss how anyone could repeatedly attack the same base within a short time span.

In the world of Hacking I am sure - perhaps - there is a way to fool the game into thinking you are able to Revenge Attack another Base that could be used over and over and over again.

But that said, why not simply create a Hack that will max out all your Structures and Units and Armory Equipment at a single click of the button...

Anyone whom takes the time and effort to cheat on a Mobile Game probably takes the time and effort to cheat in other areas of their life.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Boog
Admiral

Post#459 » Mon May 28, 2018 5:25 pm

I've skipped 30-40 times on Tattoine, and at a certain point, the bases start repeating. I'm sure if I lost an attack there, I could easily find it again with 10 minutes of skipping. The number of bases in your attack pool is not that large.

Cortana
Squadron Leader

Post#460 » Tue May 29, 2018 9:54 am

Dear all..
Fresh from the oven, just happened to me around 10:30 am US EST, Tue May 29th, 2018.

I was attacked by player called: Ross from 2-crazies squad

From the replay, it was shown clearly that I won the defense-battle but the battle summary was in favor of the attacker. I recorded the replay for your perusal and the link is below:

https://youtu.be/ZLxzzTfNUQ8

I need to know if this is a bug in the game or something else. I loss quiet a significant amount of Contrabands as you can see.

Thanks.

Return to “General Discussions”