Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#431 » Sat May 05, 2018 12:55 pm

Vladimierbronen wrote:Would they consider it cheating that a hq10 just attacked me at hq5 and trust me no it wasn't squad units they were armory upgraded desert jump troopers lvl 10.

I would consider that bad programming on the part of Disney's matchmaking
In game name: Paper Tiger, member of Hostile.Warfare
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

Schruaf
Commodore

Post#432 » Sat May 05, 2018 2:23 pm

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:
Vladimierbronen wrote:Would they consider it cheating that a hq10 just attacked me at hq5 and trust me no it wasn't squad units they were armory upgraded desert jump troopers lvl 10.

Yes that's just the matchmaking, no cheating.

At the moment they turned off the dev bases. I am a Lvl 10 Imp and at the moment i find nothing else than lvl 3-6 rebells on Dandoran.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#433 » Sat May 05, 2018 2:27 pm

You can't find level three or four rebs on Dando. Have to be a five to hop planets.

Schruaf
Commodore

Post#434 » Sat May 05, 2018 2:32 pm

Ok i exeggareted a little :-)

But it is realy ridiculous - 2, 3 or 4 Jumptropper with skin and it is done.
Very boring - but i want to lvl up the MTV.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#435 » Sat May 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Yeah, it does suck. My bronzium crate on Hoth is to destroy deka platforms. None are to be found.

KrefdirGorrebb
Lieutenant

Post#436 » Sat May 05, 2018 5:03 pm

Schruaf wrote:
XitLiteNtrNite wrote:

At the moment they turned off the dev bases. I am a Lvl 10 Imp and at the moment i find nothing else than lvl 3-6 rebells on Dandoran.

You sure those are real bases? They just look like dev bases with armory to me. :?
Looking for a squad? Join Madferrets empire squad!
Krefdir Gorrebb lvl 9 Officer

Vladimierbronen
Officer

Post#437 » Sat May 05, 2018 9:36 pm

KrefdirGorrebb wrote:
Schruaf wrote:
XitLiteNtrNite wrote:I would consider that bad programming on the part of Disney's matchmaking

You sure those are real bases? They just look like dev bases with armory to me. :?

Yeah it's bs I lost 20 medals and I feel cheated the whole time since my new account I've only faced lvl 4-6 now they said hell let's go up to 10. I just got hit 5 mins before writing this by a 9.

KPD
Commander

Post#438 » Sat May 05, 2018 11:24 pm

Boog wrote:You can't find level three or four rebs on Dando. Have to be a five to hop planets.

That’s true of the HQ but finding lots of bases on Dandoran today with comparative base strengths of 3s and 4s with lvl 1 turrets and few other buildings being over a 3 outside the HQ itself

LORDPUMPSALOT
Commander

Post#439 » Sat May 05, 2018 11:47 pm

i

vectrex
Storm Trooper

Post#440 » Sun May 06, 2018 6:52 am

How about this, attack stops at 11seconds with 36% (and attackers defeated) and ends with 100% win for attacker?
CT99 from Hungarypower
Bug or cheat?

Return to “General Discussions”