Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#421 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:57 am

An FYI in case you are unfamiliar with the medal system: Your medal cap is calculated by your base score x 50 (plus the 100 that you start with). In order to achieve 148 K medals you must have at least level 37 decas to Max your score. Those last few levels are a real challenge, let alone if you consider 50s.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Solo.

Boog
Admiral

Post#422 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:35 am

I understand that. Most people wouldn't consider rounding up (correctly) lying. Thanks for the formula, though, I've been wondering when I would hit my level 8 medal cap.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#423 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:50 am

Boog wrote: Thanks for the formula, though, I've been wondering when I would hit my level 8 medal cap.

You're welcome
Looking forward to Solo.

XitLiteNtrNite
Captain

Post#424 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:30 pm

PartylikeVader wrote:Again, your claim is that I admitted to automated attacks and automated multiple accounts simultaneously. That is not the case and you are trying to create that to be true with those images.

Posts about excel macros that clicked on buildings to collect loot or click on a barracks to build stormtroopers is not automated attacks or multi-account simulation. The argument here is the same for the Base Loadout Saver in terms of use. You’re obviously offended by this.

You claim Anarchy is my account which it is not. So your claim regarding that account is also incorrect. Given the amount of reports filled against myself and my squad, Disney has not found myself or members of PLV as cheaters. Many players cheat and are banned. While they often return the original account is forever lost. I am still here 148,000 medals and many years later as is my squad.

I’m sure you used an afk program before as has many others. I’m not scared to say what I have done or not done and try to call others cheaters because they are more successful than I am. My defensive logs example how frequent I attack and how much loot is redistributed.

While the PLV witch-hunt is timeless, these posts are off topic and my attempts at rationally defending slander of 30 squads is lost with your tunnel vision.

Quibbling about what cheats you use - lol
In game name: Paper Tiger
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#425 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:50 pm

Lol
Looking forward to Solo.

darthdoodie
Commodore

Post#426 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:59 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:Completely disagree. What is your point about level 40 dekas? Maxing dekas wasnt my point; lying about having 148k was the point! This is a cheaters thread. Public chats are not private conversations. For all we know you are PLV.

Like I said, put those chats into context if you consider them proof of cheating. When were they recorded? Where they reported? Was any action taken, etc?

We've done the PLV cheating discussion, we've done the macro use discussion. You're now just diluting out silly claims made by people who aren't interested in listening to plausible explanations for their alleged cheating observations.

It is extremely easy to verify my relationship to PLV (i.e. there is none). Given the content you've delivered thus far, it isn't surprising you would think like that.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#427 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:18 pm

darthdoodie wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:Completely disagree. What is your point about level 40 dekas? Maxing dekas wasnt my point; lying about having 148k was the point! This is a cheaters thread. Public chats are not private conversations. For all we know you are PLV.

Like I said, put those chats into context if you consider them proof of cheating. When were they recorded? Were they reported? Was any action taken, etc?

We've done the PLV cheating discussion, we've done the macro use discussion. You're now just diluting out silly claims made by people who aren't interested in listening to plausible explanations for their alleged cheating observations.

It is extremely easy to verify my relationship to PLV (i.e. there is none). Given the content you've delivered thus far, it isn't surprising you would think like that.

https://youtu.be/YpuRcmPnSTM
Looking forward to Solo.

darthdoodie
Commodore

Post#428 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:27 am

Forceisweaknyou wrote:https://youtu.be/YpuRcmPnSTM

Nice try Billy. I guess that's why Disney took your "proof" so seriously. :oops:

erfs
Commodore

Post#429 » Thu May 03, 2018 8:28 am

Call me a fundamentalist, but to me anyone who is using any kind of macro, tool, whatever automation is a cheater and is making this harder for people who play the game as intended (manually).

Vladimierbronen
Storm Trooper

Post#430 » Sat May 05, 2018 12:18 pm

Would they consider it cheating that a hq10 just attacked me at hq5 and trust me no it wasn't squad units they were armory upgraded desert jump troopers lvl 10.

Return to “General Discussions”